WOR UPDATE ON NXT ANNOUNCEMENT

Plans changed.

Attached: dave-meltzer-ratings.jpg (660x400, 41K)

Why are people so obsessed with Dave?

Meltzerdrone BOILING

Attached: Bryan Alvarez nxt usa twitter update.png (777x443, 63K)

You're telling me the guy who said NXT went to USA cause FOX didn't want it and then said literally a week later, FOX wanted NXT and are mad they didn't get it... was wrong about a NXT related announcement?

MIND BLOWN

Attached: Dave Meltzer nxt usa twitter update.png (783x583, 88K)

Has dave EVER been right?

I mean seriously name the LAST TIME dave broke actual news
Last time i remember him being right was shane jumping off the cell at mania (said there was a "high acrobatic/choregeaphed spot" planned)

That was 5 years ago.

>talent was told thursday the entire format of their show/jobs would change by next month
lol at AEW working Vince into such a kneejerk reaction

Goldberg vs. Ziggler

That was Brad Shepard

>$11.99
>Plans changed, we're going to increase the price
>$13.99

No

duped again.

>Schiavone to AEW
>Goldberg v Ziggler
>Ronda's entire run, first match with Nikki, stips for Mania, leaving, broken hand, etc.

Lmao fuck that kike

he literally admitted on his show he threw goldberg's band out as a guess and then his wwe "source" rung him and said wtf how did you know and that's how he found out meanwhile Bryan is trying to move the show on before the listeners put 2+2 together

imagine your "source" ringing you and asking what the fuck who is giving you insider information because it's certainly not me

sorry for my typos where is the edit post button on this subreddit

It was something BRYAN said on a show, not Dave. It was never reported as news and nothing more was said about it until Brad Shepard tried calling Dave out on it and spread on twitter and NEWZ sites that "Dave said blah blah blah". That's when WWE called Dave asking him how he "knew" and confirmed the match that he never actually reported. It's amazing how worked you faggots get about this dude and never actually have the facts straight about 99.9% of the shit he writes or talks about. Seriously the lowest IQ board.

hi dave

hi bryan

Cultist seething

They are not having enough sex.

Apologize.

Attached: 1561297812787.jpg (237x318, 85K)