WOW THAT FUCKING SUCKED!!!

WOW THAT FUCKING SUCKED!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

That finish did not work for me brother

it did?
sorry, i'm a SMACKchad

>he actually watched all 3 hours
lmao. Where my 7:50 (10:50 EST) chads at? The only good part of the show is usually in the last 10 minutes

WOW THAT FEEDING SEEDED!!!

Post results

Nobody watches that shit your fucking retard (smack is okay to watch tho)

3 hours and not a single fucking star

SD is barely two hours but features the only two stars this shit company has. FOX is in good hands I guess.

Attached: f99656be023c948244d73c078ae0c015_crop_north.jpg (542x361, 64K)

>Make the switch anons

Attached: 1565898189409.jpg (564x564, 55K)

Attached: asuka shrug.gif (500x270, 1.18M)

Reminder if you have been banned for ANYTHING since this thread has been up, you deserve a pass

It's a wwe product what do you expect

No offense, but if you watch 5+ hours of wwe a week, you're not allowed to comment on how shitty it is. I know that seems backwards, but YOU'RE the one watching it.

Imagine if I did a front flip into a bonfire and got 3rd degree burns all over my body. Who's fault is it... me OR the fire?

Think about that one, really think about it, and get back to me.

Attached: 702b8d786446326a1b2092a0597611e0.jpg (400x254, 17K)

then who can? if you don't watch how can you say it was bad?

I dont have to eat a whole steak to know its overcooked as fuck

This isn't food idiot. There are different segments across the whole show. You can't tell all are bad just because one was.

Based Monster Squad.

If its directed by kevin dunn and produced by vince mcmahon in 2019 thats all I need to know

It was all about Rollins, they are desperate to get him over (it's not working)

hulu chad checking in. Skip all promos and only watch the ends of matches so I'm done in 15 minutes

>watches show
>says show sucks
>comes on wrestling board to seek validation for opinion
How fucking sad are you? If the show sucked dont watch it. If you plan on watching it again next week it means it holds some entertainment value for you stfu and watch it. You fucks are what make wrestling horrible. Nothing pleases you. Death is the only choice.

Anyone noticed the bored guy with the AEW shirt?

Attached: WWE zooms in on AEW Fan Reaction (2019) Botch Guy.png (1728x1651, 898K)

Exactly what I said

Has the crowd turned on him yet?

Crowd likes him actually. Kofi on the other hand is getting turned on

These guys asking to defend watching a show or complaining after they clearly watch are the essence of being manlet beta giga faggots. They cant just like something and admit to it without bitching or making it seem they like in some obtuse ironic way. It's zoomer faggotry. As if liking some alternate promotion instead of another brand is like being a fucking wine connoisseur.

Since 2006/2007

based shingo

Kek. I'll be accused of samefagging, but I gotta give you a "based".

You nailed it on the head.

I watch some of the clips on youtube. 3 hours is actual torture it shouldnt be on tv its fucking inhumane.

Fucking this thanks chad!

Based
Watch a couple minutes of each segment or match to see if its any good, end up skipping through 90% of the whole episode, done in 15 minutes tops.

Of course it fucking sucked! It’s been sucking for the past 13 years you stupid bitch! FUCK RAW AND FUCK YOU!!

Like in the last literal 500 weeks? Hmmmmm I'm staring to see a pattern here bros

That you keep watching and posting despite saying it sucks?

This. The only way to watch this shit. Cant understand how people can sit through 3 hours of this shit.