Meltzer said they were announcing the NXT thing on Raw tonight. I only watched Raw for a little bit tonight...

Meltzer said they were announcing the NXT thing on Raw tonight. I only watched Raw for a little bit tonight, did they announce it?

Attached: w33245235.jpg (718x129, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwe-nxt-usa-network-debut-september-18-290466
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

More fake news from (((Meltzer)))

plans change

still 10 minutes left to do it, bitch

Which will be the rest of the tag match and Braun destroying Seff

Chances are he didn't say anything like it and this dirtsheet site took something he said totally out of context

f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwe-nxt-usa-network-debut-september-18-290466

I think what Dave is basing this on is the news coming from HHH telling NXT talent to watch Raw for an announcement. So who knows.

Cope

It didn't happen

Nope. Plans change, $11.99, all that jazz.

wtf I'm cancelling my Observer sub now

It seems that Vince wasn’t there tonight and hhh was running raw. Dave probably completely misinterpreted this and it blew up in his face, again

vince rewrote raw again including the announcement

maybe those reports of fox being pissed weren't overblown, and they paused the announcement?

I bought $900 of WWE stock at market open today anticipating the announcement. I'm selling it all at market open tomorrow and buying when it inevitably dips again.

So Meltzer just makes educated guesses which any halfway knowledgeable smark could do and get 50% right.

imagine paying $11.99 for fake news

You probably pay more than that for cnn and not even realize it

pLaNs ChAnGe

ESPN is the most expensive network and they don't charge the cable companies that much per household