Attached: dimes.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aO12BCNUlLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based he was a very good musician

Gay Zoomer Cringe

NIGGAS STIFFY UH

He was deep...

Nah bro, x was actually pretty based. Listen to the album 17. I was a snob too and judged him without even listening to him. Makes me sad i had chances to see him live but didnt cause i thought he was a mumble rap bulbasaur

Me too
Rip Tay-K

Lol shut the fuck up preteen faggot

>filthy Nignog
>Shot n KEEEELED SHIEEET CJ

good riddance

This. I didnt get into him at first because I thought Look At Me was retarded and I assumed he was just another trash mumble rapper but after he died I listened to all of his serious shit and loved it and it made me appreciate the more humorous songs too.

I will piss on this little niggas tomb

Attached: giphy (10).gif (370x202, 959K)

One less to worry about. Thank you jesus.

He threatened his pregnant gf with a knife multiple times. Nogger deserved it

why the fuck is cruiserweight filtered now

Did he job out to the bullet of another young doctor or scientist, or did he job to a needle?

No way nigger

Nigga looks weird bruh

Attached: 1556674096061xxxxxxxxx.jpg (662x509, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aO12BCNUlLU

He no sold all the other bulbasaurs acting like the new day and then buried them in his verse

Based

This nigga cringe

This. Everyone else does the boring nigger mumble rap schtick then X drops truth on them.

>Ugly God
>mumble rap
>has 0 mumble rap songs or albums
Step up your music game shitlord

How the hell a guy so famous just gets fucking casually murdered like that in this day and age? This type of shit wouldn't happen even in Brazil

Niggers

"Water, water, water, water, water,
I fuck on your bitch like water
I splash on your bitch like water
I feel like I'm 21 Savage
I pull up and fuck on your daughter"
Okay sure maybe he doesn't have the mumble rapper flow but he has the lyrical content of a soundcloud Bulbasaur.

And before anyone says "Psshhhh that's not even the right lyrics." I don't care enough to look it up what the actual lyrics are but close enough dude says water like 100 times.