How likely is it for a woman to masturbate to the sight of man’s bare asshole?

how likely is it for a woman to masturbate to the sight of man’s bare asshole?

Attached: 7314BDDB-97E3-4F0A-8A41-064FF8C2B390.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on the shape and texture.

why are you masturbating to the sight of man's bare asshole?

Attached: trap_pyramid.jpg (1280x960, 130K)

I’m not, I just know it’s pretty common for men to masturbate to women’s assholes, I wonder if the opposite occurs with any degree of frequency

i mean, i'm a man so i can't say for sure but the way i see it is that women view men differently, they seek different things when it comes to this stuff. men masturbate to women's assholes because they can put their penises inside them, women can't put their vaginas in other people's assholes. in fact i imagine that's not even a concept to them. still, if they see something they like in the shape and how it looks, sure, i imagine that there are some women out there that masturbate to the sight of man's bare asshole. still, i'd wager that it is indeed not that common. if you were a woman, would you masturbate to the sight of man's bare asshole?

Attached: 1546268874546.jpg (249x249, 8K)

I think the female anus is very attractive but I’m not particularly interested in anal sex, but I do otherwise agree with you, I just don’t think asshole attraction is as ubiquitous among women as it is among many men

Maybe I’m wrong

it's really not. still, this makes me wonder if lesbos masturbate to the sight of woman's vagina. i'm not sure if you want to keep this going but humor me for a little bit. personally, i can't quite say if i masturbate to the idea of whatever is turning me on on the screen, or to the thing itself, so i wonder if lesbos do that too. i imagine that some of them do, obviously. it's likely that this "problem" i have is much more common. moreover, i wonder why, as a women, you would masturbate to the sight of a woman's vagina. maybe it's for the obvious reazon that it's visually pleasing or whatever. idk.

i do it sometimes but mostly just when i fantasize about being a man.
i dont like it when they force spread the buttcheeks goatse style, if that makes any sense

What if you masturbated to an image of a female asshole, only to zoom out and realize the female asshole was actually surgically implanted onto a male's asshole, but then you zoom out more and realize it was an optical illusion and you actually ended up masturbating to the corner of a very nicely designed wooden chair. But then you zoom out more and realize it's your father, he's talking to you through the computer screen, he's saying "son, I love you, I'm very proud of you no matter what"

What would be your MFW or TFW if you saw that?

wtf ripa -_-

>mfw

Attached: 1552177652365.jpg (800x600, 127K)

fuck off, im not ripa

I thought her desk chair was a rollercoaster seat at first

you though wrong cuz youré a dum dum

Me am no dum dum

Attached: IMG_5826.png (600x800, 45K)

makes plenty of sense, the look of a nice butthole is plenty erotic, it doesn’t have to be spread

lub u

Attached: 1552108252172.jpg (490x480, 23K)

dubs check

Attached: IMG_5682.png (80x80, 14K)

I miss her

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

cc

Attached: ∩ 3.png (4584x3856, 88K)

bumping to elucidate this mystery