GOAT

GOAT

Attached: A014DCA4-291A-4149-B725-7CBA6044CF2B.jpg (1600x900, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbmCrgK2hDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically the most Kino minute in wrestling history leading upto and including the spot+camerawork after the headbutt with blood trickling down his face.

Attached: 1566228740626.png (553x598, 385K)

what u mean?

be careful the company you keep or youll be associated with them. good and bad, but always bad

but I don't work for a company im self employed lol idiot

Based

Attached: tumblr_ozfbgm0KOS1wnpcrvo1_500.jpg (444x364, 26K)

it was a work

the moment we lost a legend. At least he went out on his highest match.

BASED

Attached: 1506483804349.png (924x1188, 150K)

Unironically the best match of all time

Saw this match for the first time the other day. Words cannot do it justice. It’s inhuman how good Shibata is. He wrestled a perfect match. No other wrestler has ever fit the moniker of “The Wrestler” as much as Shibata does. A fucking tragedy he went out with match, but man, what a way to go. Recommend me more Shibata Kino Bros...[spoiler]So I can pleasure my ass with my bad dragon while watching[/spoiler]

Attached: AF6A8423-657D-45EF-B5CE-762F8AB769E6.png (352x528, 220K)

What are some other great Shibata matches? I’ve seen the Okada and multiple Ishii matches aready

True, I sometimes wonder what would have happened after this if he didn't have to retire. I doubt he would have gotten near the title picture again due to his age but fuck he literally just gave it all on his this match and now he's fucked. On the super tiny chance he gets to come back I really hope they give him a run with the belt. He literally almost gave his life for this match.

>Dies by being stupid and forgetting that he's supposed to fake fight
>Has to have his now zombie ass hard carried through the rest of the match by the actual GOATkada
>GOATkada carries said zombie to not just a match of the year contender, not just a match of the decade contender, but a contender for single greatest match of all time.

And the scary part about it?
Fucker's only 31.
He has a legendary career already and he still has a good 10-15 years ahead of him.

Attached: kazuchika_okada.png (1024x683, 670K)

vs Goato Dominion 2013. The Okada heabutt had nothing on this motherfucker
youtube.com/watch?v=bbmCrgK2hDQ

Okada deserves more credit for his god tier selling that match

He has sadly peaked.

based

>selling

Attached: 367E3EEF-868C-471B-AF63-B148BB351EE2.png (750x891, 555K)

Let's not forget that they both ate the same headbutt but only the GOAT came out of that exchange with his brain still inside his skull and is champion today.

Shibata wasn't that reckless to his opponents, only himself. He twatted Okada in the thickest part of his skull for a reason - Shibata took the worst of it by far.

Jesus Christ, that fucking thump.

Attached: 09229-cover-benoitbrain2cxd.jpg (700x516, 343K)

Why is he so handsome, bros?

/thread

Not just for this, but for the entire Internet.

I like him but why do we glorify him nearly killing himself?

Why did he do it? Did he do it for us, bros?