I hate the busy hours of [s4s]. I like it when there's like only like 3-5 people posting and it's quiet and slow...

I hate the busy hours of [s4s]. I like it when there's like only like 3-5 people posting and it's quiet and slow. I hate this.
I am not lonely. I promise.
I don't miss anyone.
I am okay.
I don't need what I miss anyway.
I'll be okay.
I just need to fall asleep.
haha..

Attached: 73371070_p28_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 800K)

Please stop being silly.
You'll be okay.
You'll see.
This will all just be a memory that you'll laugh at when you'll remember it.
You're okay.
We're okay.+

Attached: 73371070_p12_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 792K)

one thing I donut understand McDonald’s saysage and cheese McMuffin is $1.20 but the sausage egg and cheese mcmufgin is $3.00 and they advertise it like is some kinda great deal like seriously it’s not 1.80 for a single egg it’s crazt you can even order a regular sausage cheese mcmuffin then ask them to add egg it’s $2 so why are they advertising sausage egg and cheese muffin $3 I don’t understand but I got the sausage cheese one 120 the other day and they put the egg on there anyway for free!! Can you believe it?

Attached: A7762044-AE0C-43B9-BDF4-0387B421C167.jpg (1535x2046, 641K)

I meant to delete this post but Error: You cannot delete posts this often. hahahaha.....ahahaha...ahahahahahahaha..

Attached: 73371070_p21_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 813K)

Looks like I was correct when I pegged you as a fag right away. Fuck off and die.

nah the boards more fun where these a lot of peoplel, the only benefit of posting when the board isn't busy is that there's less namefigs

S-soon..hahaha..aha

haha..
hahhaha....ahahh..

Attached: 73371070_p16_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 705K)

you winned life

Attached: hime.png (172x264, 3K)

tfw hebi is failing at life and becoming another schizoposter

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: 1546772246736.jpg (860x860, 139K)

Sorry your feelings are too difficult to talk about (which I assume is why you keep refusing to talk about them and filtered me for trying to be nice to you) but still too painful not to complain about.

I've felt that before too. It sucks.

I miss Yuriy. He always used to sent me that photo every night.
It's all his fault. I would've never been in this mess.
Not me.
Not never.

Attached: 69750105_p10_master1200.jpg (1200x1124, 298K)

la sandwich and cheese look a bit pale

Attached: 🎀.png (1600x1301, 354K)

It's your fault for being vulnerable to others (or in your case, the lack of others).

Attached: large (3).jpg (500x600, 57K)

You just have to distance yourself from places like this. Why'd you have to go and buy that pass?
It's okay. We all make mistakes.
You'll be fine. Do what I asked you, remember?
Draw everyday, read books and stop being on the internet. You said you planned to go to Church?
That's a great idea. Stop thinking about the past. What happened, happened. It's over. You can't change it no matter how hard you try. Focus on the future and on yourself.
Be well, okay?

Attached: 63041319_p0_master1200.jpg (870x870, 389K)

Talking to yourself on the internet hoping that you'll get attention from strangers won't solve your problems.
If you want to talk about your problems, it's ok.
Just stop attention whoring.

Attached: large (4).jpg (500x310, 29K)

ahahhahaha. Shut the fuck up

Wow, this would actually explain a lot!

I kept trying to be nice to him and do whatever I could to help him, but he just kept throwing it back in my face.

I assumed it was because his feelings were too difficult to talk about, but then he did this: Which threw that theory out the window.

If he's actually schizophrenic, frankly that would explain everything. Maybe that's it. Maybe he's just hallucinating mean posts instead of the posts I actually send him, and then responding to those imaginary mean posts. Like Black Magic does.

I'm not a schitzo and I didn't filter you.
I'm just jealous cause you draw really well and yea... Sorry

Leave me alone. I'm at a bad time in my life.
Why can't I delete this thread. Mods please help me.

Attached: 66413468_p6_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 785K)

I think it's just attention whoring.
If he talks what his issues are, people will lose interest and not give him more attention.

Last post here, I promise.
You know Arulson by any chance?

I'm pretty sure that everyone who talked to me for a bit knows exactly what my issue is.

Ehhhh???? who???

dubs
Awww!
Dude!

I literally never would have guessed.
I had no idea. If I knew that was how you felt, I never would have called you out the way I did earlier and also just now. I'm sorry if I made it any worse.

I'm flattered, but skill is nothing to be jealous of. It has very little to do with a person's character, and much more to do with how long they've been trying and trying again.
Your work is already cute. You'll be that good someday, and even better someday after that, so you don't have to feel bad about yourself or beat yourself up, okay?

Oh, wrong quote.
This is the one: 7679205

"Please love me."
"Leave me alone."
I know this kind of paradox sounds like attention whoring. But I also know what it's like to actually feel that way.
Literally me about my problems all the fugging time.
"Please help me. It hurts."
"Stop trying to help me. It's not working."
And I just keep doing it like a fugging idiot.
But it's not because I'm stupid. It's because it still hurts. It's like a guy on fire locked in an empty room, running around trying to bust the walls down or look for fire extinguishers, but of course there's nothing in the room -- and yet, of course he's gonna keep doing it, because he's fugging on fire.

That's not my thread, you human nematode.
What do you want from me?
To list all of my issues?
The fact that I'm attention starved?
That I'm lonely and I post on this board because I get no other interaction with humans from someplace else?
That I'm too afraid to actually go out and make friends IRL?
Afraid of rejection and failure?
Want me to go on?
Fuck off.

HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!LOLE!!

Attached: LOLE HAHAHHAHAHA.jpg (1509x1080, 146K)

Attached: maxresdefault lole.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Attached: chaika lole.png (437x439, 118K)

Attached: the lole girl.jpg (500x555, 111K)

Attached: adventure of lole.jpg (1526x2100, 1.18M)

I hate this.
Fuck you.

If you give up and stay still, the fire will spread more slowly.

I did say that it was the wrong quote.
I just want you to stop ruminating about your problems if you're not going to do anything about it.

Attached: 49643144_524536228042522_5151656466590990336_n.jpg (857x669, 107K)

hate what

Leave me alone.
I know no one wants me here.
I don't want to be here any longer as well.
Just leave me alone.
Go away.

You know that you can literally close your browser and be alone, right?

Attached: 50602362_165002077801654_7480152318734761984_n.jpg (349x500, 21K)

Yes, that may be, but -- again -- you're asking that of someone who is on fire.

Under the circumstances, it is a lot to ask of my / Hebi's mental constitution.

Uh, I see you as fine, lole.

Attached: 48356285_625447477871184_3865597061776801792_n.jpg (720x960, 86K)

"You" as in just me, or "you" as in both of us?

I'm fine right now. My mental health is very sporadic. I wasn't okay last week, I probably won't be okay next week, and maybe I'll be okay the week after that. Who fuging knows, LOLE. But this thread isn't about my're problems.

Point is, Hebi is obviously not okay.

I certainly understand if you don't want to get involved. If that's the case, I suggest you ignore and/or filter him. Telling a drowning person to stop choking and splashing so loudly is pointless.

"You" as in just you, mfw.
Yeah, but it isn't good to see a drowning person and not try to do something.
Let's just let the thread die btw, I'm sure he won't like to see it still alive.

Attached: 頑張る意味.png (854x480, 459K)

need to read yet this so bump

Attached: Nasim-post-4chan.png (454x530, 321K)