AEW: Double or Nothing: 12,500
AEW: Fyter Fest: 5,000
AEW: Fight for the Fallen: 5,000
AEW: ALL OUT: 11,300
AEW: 1st TV taping: 15,000
AEW: 2nd TV taping: 6,000
AEW: 3rd TV taping: 9,000

Average AEW attendance: 9,387 people.
Average WWE attendance according to WWE's earnings report: 4,700 people.
Average WWE international attendance according to WWE's earnings report: 4,900 people.
Average NXT: TV taping attendance: 250 fat, ugly, smelly, virgin, cuck smarks in some shithole in Florida.

NXT might as well be TNA from the Impact Zone at this point. They're going up against the hottest brand that wrestling has seen since 2001. They won't stand a fucking chance.

Attached: 3454258953.jpg (2180x1465, 421K)

what's the matter? scared?

>thinking you make money off the live gate in 2019

>aew attendances dropping already
oh no. OH NO. OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

real talk: the cope from aewtists will be unreal when the ratings come in. casual fans don't care about flippy shit

As long as AEW beats NXT, which it will, that'll be victory enough. If you say "casuals don't care about flippy shit", NXT is even worse.

>Here's why AEW will defeat NXT
>Wh-why are you s-scared...

realer talk: i am rping as a aew fan bigging up the """"product"""" to get redditors and aewtists over excited and delusional. i want to harvest tears when that 0.3 rating comes in.

>attendances

>if we beat wwe developmental we win
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THE FUCKING BACKTRACKING

In terms of tickets AEW will dwarf NXT,in terms of TV ratings they will close.

Companies that are not WWE do

0.8 to 0.3 isn't close.

AEW is set to do 0.3? I thought they would go higher than that

You can predict all you want but remember they all said Hillary would win

she won the poplar vote

Just letting you guys know right now, AEW is going to smash NXT in the ratings and it's of no benefit to you, to delude yourself into thinking otherwise. Each and every time people set projections onto them, they have a 100% rate in smashing those estimates. This happened with ticket sales, streaming numbers, merchandise sales, every metric. If people are expecting 400,000 viewers, they'll hit 2,000,000 on week one.

you need to be more subtle or they will catch on.

And 400k by week 12.
No one expected them to lose out the gate when their entire gimmick is hype.
But long term, being against a show that Vince will keep putting stars on will kill them or force them to move.

even Meltzer says 400,000 viewers would be a huge success for them

>But long term, being against a show that Vince will keep putting stars on will kill them or force them to move.
That's cute but WWE doesn't have any stars to put on those shows. Why do you think they're cranking up on all these "reunion" shows and bringing back legends from the past to pop ratings? Because their current batch of fucking losers can't draw. No one's going to change the channel from AEW to NXT just because Roman Reigns or Seth Rollins is on.

Is she the president? No? Then I guess shit doesn't always pan out.