BREAKING NEWS: PR MOVE BACKFIRES, AEW EXPECTED NXT TO MOVE

Sources within AEW today speak of some measure of alarm caused by confirmation that they will be running against NXT come October.

For months, officials within the fledgling promotion had long expected to be airing on Tuesdays, with the show tentatively pencilled in as 'Tuesday Night Dynamite'. However, following meetings with TNT officials and acknowledgement of the inevitability of WWE's aggressive stance toward them, the decision was made to strike first and air on Wednesdays. The idea was that a taped show with little week to week buzz would be unable to survive on The WWE Network against live competition, and that while WWE would never publicize the viewing figures, they eventually would be forced to move it. This would have given AEW a 'win' over WWE, with Cody Rhodes' destruction of a throne similar to those used by NXT head honcho Triple H intended to retrospectively be seen as the declaration of a war easily won. The idea was to build a big league image for the promotion on the back of this from day one.

Instead, WWE have secured a deal for NXT on the USA Network, and the show will be airing live and moving to two hours. The news was said to have been met with 'panic' by AEW officials with Tony Khan rumored to have been inconsolable after a heated argument with Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks, with the Executive Vice Presidents said to have been the ones who pushed hardest for the show to air on Wednesday. There is a grave acknowledgement within the company that with the depth of WWE's talent pool, they will be running against a live show with access to a roster much deeper than their own and that in the long term, airing on Wednesday will not be sustainable.

Attached: wwe-aew-696x392.jpg (696x392, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/12/14/16778800/ratings-for-nxts-first-show-on-the-usa-network-are-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMAO

lol WWE is gonna die.

>Brad Shepard

Say it with me, dead on arrival

You just made this up but most of this probably is true

It won't be live faggot. There's no show on the 18th

Who the fuck is going to watch NXT?

The show will be live asshat. They're taping two more episodes and then going live.

Enough people to want USA to want to air it.

Cody is a fucking idiot.

Making NXT a live show is dumb. It is meant to develop people for live TV shows. This is 100% the opposite of what Triple H envisioned.

Can’t wait for those ratings.

I sure hope HHH and DX don't show up in a tank or anything.

No need to wait, it's happened before. AEW will do well to get half what NXT will.
cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/12/14/16778800/ratings-for-nxts-first-show-on-the-usa-network-are-in

>NXmeme
>2 hours

>No source
>Anons fell for it
Lowest IQ board

Fucking amateur idiots

>with Tony Khan rumored to have been inconsolable after a heated argument with Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks

Attached: 1565780215875.webm (256x182, 2.68M)

a 2-3 million rating expectation most likely since NXT has an installed base. With room to grow for anyone who hasnt catched it before.

NXT will do around 850k like it did last time it aired on USA unless they chuck Reigns or someone on it.

>not knowing when workers are working a work so you work yourself into a shoot
simp

WWE's ratings are down 15-20% since then, so if NXT follows the same pattern it'll probably be closer to 650-700k.

To panic over this is stupid. Direct head-to-head competition led to the hottest pro-wrestling had ever been on cable TV and a new boom period.

Where this could really mess things up is if NXT winds up drawing bigger ratings than WWE proper. That'll really fuck with things.

No retard. There are two taping days that will be back to back. That means 8 weeks all the way to Survivor Series. Learn your shit before posting fake crap

They got what they asked for; When you go to war, expect the other side to do so as well.

Fucking nut up and put on an amazing show, back up all of your shit-talking.

NXT was aired on Syfy not USA if Im not mistaken. And that was 7-10 years ago. So it wasnt the same show.

>It won't be live faggot.
So you mean posting that show wont be live after the tapings are done right? Shut your mongoloid mouth and make a hot pocket

>Brad Shepard

This is good for AEW, actually. Who, besides a bunch of dorks, even watch NXT?

Dude you might not like the show or WWE in general or whatever, the point is a lot of other people do. Takeover events sell out like crazy and the weekly show is good too. So dont watch or cope or both but alot of people will be watching.

Non-faggot, non SJW's who bathe and have sex watch NXT.

They have the same audience

WWE is full of SJW faggotry, you fucking nigger. The only wrestling company that actually doesn't catter to SJW's is NJPW. Stop pretending the E is some kind of "based and redpilled" company when women are presented like being able to beat up men and the current WWE champion is a literal gay nigger

Attached: 1564549503880.gif (512x286, 2.76M)

This is the issue. They hyped up that they were the 'alternative', they were 'pro-wrestling' and wanted to be the 'cool club'. Even giving a Haitch throne a sledgehammer - as if declaring war...

Then they tried saying 'we're not competing with WWE - Theyre them, we're us etc.

DoN didnt make alot of money and buys were significantly lower than hoped.

Then Kenny cried that Evolve was the same night as his F4F, taking viewers away and they shouldnt be on at the same time - bringing up saudi money at random unerlating to the subject - SEETHING.

Now NXT taking the fight to AEW,"We-were not scared, BUY A SHIRT "

Why do you type like that?

I love a nice sourced news article to go with my OP bullshit.

WWE doesnt have a fag or a Darby Anus, and I dont speak gook or wish I was a gook so I dont need to be a try hard weebo to like something different so I can seem "high brow" in my choice of pretend fighting. Have sex and take a shower

Based in intent, cringe in presentation

>WWE doesnt have a fag or a Darby Anus,
No, they have a cuckold hippie fag in Seethe Tarpins and his tranny girlfriend that literally calls itself 'The Man' when its in a relationship with said queer. Oh and that tranny is apparently the face of the company. What a joke.

Its a, for give me muhammad (pbuh) for saying this, a redditor, who has been redpilled by us but still presses enter twice out of habit.
It will come around eventually.

PANIC
A
N
I
C

Attached: manlet shook.jpg (585x632, 73K)

But that was under different back stage directer, under vince it would be a hot mess

So you don't like 2 wrestlers out of a roster that spans a plethora of other choices. Just say you're a weebo and be done with it try hard

>B-Bring it on.
>H-Haha tell me about it.
>W-W-We aren't sacred.

Attached: 1424463924972.jpg (240x251, 23K)

These are the two top "wrestlers", retard. A queer and a tranny. Where do you get the balls to take the high ground against AEW's degeneracy when you're in the same boat? Who are the other ones? The bald nerd Corbin? Literally the only based wrestler on the E is AJ and they even cucked him. Didn't they force him to write an apology to gays?

>under Vince
Vince is going to move to the XFL soon. And regardless I think this "Vince ruins everything" mentality has hit saturation point. He's reached out to others to help with RAW and SD. If the show turns to shit then it can be questioned as to the reasons but before that happens this is just people wanting to shit on something because that goes for a "in depth opinion" nowadays. No one can say they like something that isnt weebo or alternative because then it's "normal". I like NXt and I think a lot of other people will enjoy it too if theyve never seen it

Dude I dont have this faggot weebo tendency of shitting on american wrestlers because theyre in America. If Seth or Becky were in NJPW tomorrow youd be the same faggot posting on here how you were shitting and cumming at the same time and WWE didnt know how to use them. Same that if Ospreay came to WWE you'd say he was shit and a glorified faggot. if anyone is a literal it's Ospreay who literally has no issues doing SJW shit. Wake up. Shower. Shower again. And pick up something heavier than a spoon

>And regardless I think this "Vince ruins everything" mentality has hit saturation point.
I thought Vince was just retarded but I think the problem was the workload he gives himself. Ever since he let Heyman work on Raw, Smackdown has been fucking kino. I'm pretty sure he's doing very little with Raw by this point but all of Smackdown. That's why we only hear about him rewritting Smackdown but not Raw

>Dude I dont have this faggot weebo tendency of shitting on american wrestlers because theyre in America. If Seth or Becky were in NJPW tomorrow youd be the same faggot posting on here how you were shitting and cumming at the same time and WWE didnt know how to use them.
DEAN IS GOOD NOW HE IS SO GOOD

Attached: AMBROSE IS SO GOOD NOW.webm (960x540, 1.32M)

>Didn't they force him to write an apology to gays?
pretty sure that was fake

We do this gimmick every week

This dude is an absolute pussy

This one is well written and perfectly timed so I believe it. Not like Meltzer would ever tell us when this kind of shit actually happens anyway

If Vince wants to go AE they have the roster to do so. AEW only has simps, marks for themselves as bookers and trannies. No one would take their though promotion act seriously.

Yea I think that's a good point. The guy was doing too much. And yes he has an ego but he has made his whole life this industry. He isnt someone who made their money elsewhere and woke up deciding to start a promotion as a hobby. Everytime thats happened those people have failed. I think Vince can still offer good perspective as long as he isnt doing every single fucking thing.

Meltzer turning into a biased fag for AEW to try to help it get over is ironicaly what turned me against them

kek fucking perfect. And this is him "unleashed" and allowed to use all his ring psychology skills.

Me. gAyEW doesn't have any stars except for part-timer DEAN and MJF (who is a manlet).

Double or Nothing did over 100K buys worldwide. That was about as many buys and doubled what TNA/Impact had at their apex. The last time a non-WWE company in the U.S. cracked 6 figure buys for something was when WCW and ECW were around over 10 years ago pushing 20. If they aren't happy with 100k buys at 20 to 50 dollars a pop, they'll never make it.

>MJF
>star
There's a difference between someone's potential and their reality. And even then his potential is overrated as fuck, he's a generic douche heel

>Tony Khan rumored to have been inconsolable
fake.

He's already better than Miz.

They gave up on tuesday because of NBA you fucking retard

Miz is a face for no reason and EC3 is in catering. Both are better at it than MJF if allowed to be. They won't be. But we've stil seen it done a million times before, so MJF is meh to me

The last takeover couldn't sellout and the price of the ticket on the secondary market was extremely low....which means no one tried to buy them

>BREAKING: Young Bucks seen crying in local Cracker Barrel restroom; attempts to console them with Legos and Hot Topic gift cards have been so far unsuccessful, suicide hotline has been alerted
Source: WOR

You fucking faggot DON's sales were significantly higher than expected it fucking did 100k we didnt see that since wcw died. Some retards on internet spread the idea that it did 200k at first but meltzer was talking about google trend and not buys. By now I expected mist retards to have that figured
I was wrong

BOILING

>choosing one NXT event and claiming no one
Seriously get over yourself. Why is the fact other people like a show and it is popular somehow a slight to whatever the fuck you watch or prefer? How fucking low is your self confidence in your own taste that you need a spreadsheet to improve it? Nvm youre not in the business and dont know anything about it other than what the most marked basement dwelling click bait selling faggot tells you. You're a fan so be a fan of whatever you like you giga faggot and deal with the fact that you dont need the majority to validate it

>2019
>caring about PPV buys
No one measures success by PPV anymore faggot.

>Tuesday Night Dynamite
Knew it was bullshit right then and there

>You just made this up
SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1539021974293.jpg (1056x864, 57K)

Whoops forgot to give you your (you)

Absolutely sizzling

Is there any source other than Meltzer?

Imagine entrusting a promotion to this dude

>This is 100% the opposite of what Triple H envisioned.
Vince is establishing dominance. Again.

I said this in another thread and hopefully it was screen capped, but I'll say it again:

>AEW WILL MOVE FROM THEIR WEDNESDAY TIMESLOT

I guarentee it. Same thing happened when DC went head to head with Marvel. Captain America 3 and Batman v Superman - they both settled on the same premiere date and hyped they weren't moving for months. Eventually, DC lost the game of chicken and their company lost respect forever, crumbling into the sad state it is in now while wwe/Marvel films make billions of dollars, win Academy Awards, etc.

AEW will run like some scared pussy bitches and the aewfag response on asp will be "Actually it's a smart move." just like DCfags claim not having a shared universe anymore is DIMES. Face it, AEW will pussy out... I promise you that!

Attached: MARVEL WINS ALWAYS.jpg (1400x700, 226K)

Based

They've already locked in their top talent, including "Dean Ambrose" and Chris Jericho. The undercard is always where developing talent works anyway.

I'm not even an AEW fan, but I don't think they're inherently weaker than NXT when it comes to talent. No one gives a shit about the undercard anyway, so it really depends on how AEW can develop its talent. We know the NXT/WWE system, and that certainly isn't perfect.

This won't be the Monday Night Wars, but it won't be TNA going head-to-head with Raw either.

>I don't think they're inherently weaker than NXT when it comes to talent
The NXT roster is whoever the fuck Vince wants to put there to force AEW to change their date.

>Fox was hoping they were going to get NXT for FS1
>they have a big programming gap to fill for FS1
>as soon as Smackdown ratings take a dive they will stick it on FS1

Attached: 2ec(2).png (327x316, 208K)

>I'm not even an AEW fan, but I don't think they're inherently weaker than NXT when it comes to talent.
>The undercard is always where developing talent works anyway.
>No one gives a shit about the undercard anyway
Holy shit the cope. The roster is paper thin. You have 5 top guys AT MOST and that is including an old Jeribloat and Cody. The undercard is what the shows should be promoting and trying to push up so they top guys have people other than themselves to face. No one is looking forward to a Jeribloat vs Luchasaurus match or a Dean vs Darby Anus match and that is exactly what is going to happen. All those shit tier pre show matches are going to be on weekly now.

Exactly, but that would also be a sign of weakness on Vince's part. If he puts Brock in NXT, that means they made him flinch.

Do they lose in the ratings the one night Brock is on NXT? Maybe (recent history suggests Brock doesn't move the needle, but the novelty of him in NXT could), but they ain't gonna have him the next week.

AEW could very well fuck it up, but they do have an ace in the hole with Jon Moxley. He's the Shield member Vince should've pushed and AEW has him under contract.

Where they'll probably fuck it up is by deciding that Omega is the Ace and Moxley isn't. The kind of forced hierarchy engineering Vince does with the main WWE roster (like choosing Reigns as the Ace when he isn't).

But if they just give Mox a microphone and push him as their Austin, I don't think there's anything NXT can do because they don't allow their talent to exist organically.

Of course, there's a million mismanagement things AEW could do on top of that, but building around an engaging charismatic top guy is the most important thing for any wrestling company, and it's where WWE has continually been dropping the ball for the last decade.

This whole thing is filled with cope. Putting Brock on an NXT show would be like putting him on Smackdown. The show going live basically means it is not a "developmental" show anymore which it hasnt been for a long time. And if you're beating on Dean being a draw you can see how well he did with Naito and draw conclusions. Dean has never been a draw outside of CZW because he is a carny shitter at heart no matter what his environment is

>You have 5 top guys AT MOST and that is including an old Jeribloat and Cody.

You only need 4 in any wrestling company. That's demonstrated practically everywhere.

>Where they'll probably fuck it up is by deciding that Omega is the Ace and Moxley isn't.
Worse, they decided Hangman is the Ace

They need original programming. ASAP. “Top Draw” Todd Chrissley is about to go to jail.

I want to see his daughters sex tape that he’s blackmailing her with

There isn't enough data on Moxley yet, and going to his quick NJPW stint is all you have. What works in Japan won't necessarily translate to North America.

All that matters with Moxley and AEW is whether or not they let the talent have the freedom for advancement that WWE lacks. I'm not even sure NXT has this freedom, especially since they want to keep Gargano there forever as a top guy.

Is Terry Taylor working at AEW, because that's what this sounds like?

>There isn't enough data on Moxley yet
No there is. There is like 2 decades worth. He was given the chance with the top company in the world and he didnt draw. He just went to NJPW and the nujapan weebos can tell you the same

Literally who?

based

The tappings are two weeks before you absolute braindead black monkey faggot

>he actually watches WWE

>he likes a different brand of cola then I do let me laugh at him
How fucking pathetic are you?

Based

The point is it's going live after you said it wasnt. It doesnt matter when because it's happening sooner than later considering SD is moving in a few weeks. Stfu and bathe

They've aired modern NXT on USA during the holiday schedule once or twice. Rumors of NXT airing on USA have been going for a couple of years and it's something they always wanted. Now Vince has an incentive to actually give it to them.

>B-but Cody only revealed 40% of the roster

So it again this just invalidates the other user's point. NXT is a different show than it was years ago.

AEW is too big to fail. WWE will be beaten to a pulp in the ratings war.

Based Big Dimes Manny has the trannies shook

lol

Yeah but wwe doesn’t win any awards. They just make money from Pajeets, user

Do you guys think Fox is gonna get back at Vince for being Jews?

And Fox. About a billion dollars. I rather have a billy instead of an emmy

What u mean?

>It is meant to develop people for live TV shows

they can always create a new developmental
brand

Already Expired Wrestling

Oh gee, you mean the same group of people that wanted Seth, Kofi and Becky to have Wrestlemania moments, then stopped watching causing the ratings to be the lowest ever? Yea that's a good group to listen to.

He was seething kek

>Informants within the AEW locker room stated that Tony Khan was "inconsolable, he called the Young Bucks 'flippy retards without a lick of business sense' and locked himself in his office with a pair of german shepards".

he's a fucking mark the entrusted millions of dollars to CAWDY and now realizing he got fucking scammed

Fake news, the only people who knew this were WWE insiders and CHAD Shepard. CHAD Shepard even knew what AEW was, even before All In was a concept.

BTFO

Attached: 7E10DA0C-8FD3-4AB8-8328-5D741B21E3CC.png (545x520, 307K)

kek aewtists coping so badly

S O S
AEWTISTS SEETHING
S O S
AEWTISTS COPIIIIING

Wait so this thread was real?

based

Based

Make the switch, Tony.

Haha imagine if I stole this and posted it on reddit

Do it
Then stay there

LMAO

AEW shills really have the lowest iq here

Not only isn't it dumb, it was fucking inevitable, and it answers all the critiques you faggots have had for years.
>muh too many people on contract
More money from NXT on USA, your favorites can wrestle now. NXT UK or something new will be the new developmental brand.. or, they'll let the developmental guys work all three shows as actual enhancement talent.

Holy shit is was true kek

Fake news posters are evolving into the real shit

Well, my tag division is full, but I hear AEW is hiring.

Attached: money mark promotion is gonna tank again.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

wow!

Attached: 1561706877475.jpg (750x1023, 59K)

Let's be real, people only watch Takeovers. Nobody actually watches the NXT show since Dusty died. Back then, it was a unique show that featured developing talent. Now, it's the same talent being featured (PWG lite) and cutting shitty promos. They only get by because they do spots that make people say "DIS IS AWESOME" and other shit chants. HHH has ruined developmental and hasn't produced a single new talent that's worth carrying the mantle. Guys like Bray came from FCW.

>Let's be real
COPE

>Let's be real, people only watch Takeovers.
This but I'll be checking it out now it's live

bump

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

kek

OP's """"report"""" is fake bro

Pretty simple watch AEW live and nxt on the network or the USA app the next day.

>lying on Yea Forums to discredit the truth

LMAO oh wow the delusion

>NXT idiots
>live
>with Vince and Dunn
Ebin.

>Dean
Who?

trannies BOILING

this. OP needs to delete his lies

that tranny in the picture?

Attached: SONNYKISS.jpg (600x338, 48K)

I cannot believe AEW lied about trying to be real sports when they parade out cartoon faggots like that

In their defense he isnt a cartoon but an actual full fledged faggot

yeah but now every wednesday is a takeover lmao

anyone looking forward to aew giving their performance artists power levels with their wicked cool stats?

bumpy wumpy trannies grumpy

Based

bump

ding-dong diddly

based

AEW

SUCKS

TRANNY DICKS

>a 2-3 million rating expectation most likely since NXT has an installed base. With room to grow for anyone who hasnt catched it before.
Jesus fucking Christ, the delusions.

Nxt aired before and did 850k, anyone saying they expect more than that is working a work

Based

If Vince stays off NXT it maybe is the better show.
Nxt has better storylines than AEW.

>E-drones literally have to write fanfiction to "win"
cope

AEWTISTS BTFO IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

Hate to break it to you but pretty much all wrestlers are gay. It takes a huge fan to want to travel around with a bunch of other men and play fight with them. If you don't think the majority of wrestlers are homosexuals you're delusional.

Attached: jungle boy pride.jpg (473x852, 112K)

>holy shit holy shit holy shit

news to me

KWAF

OH NO NO NO

2 letters for WWE.

PG.

WWE can fuck right off with its click bait Fortnite bundle's bullshit marketing.

Holy based

I will be. NXT is a far better product than AEW.

Me. Fuck AEW and their homosexual fans.

Attached: AEW_Retard_Bag.png (1434x1372, 1.09M)

What the fuck is happening here?

Why are you making shit up and trying to present it as a real news article?
Why do this?

a series of edited together clips of Tony Khan.
It's odd that somebody would make this.

Haha, sorry pal, but I saw that awkward fuck's post DON interview

They probably have orgies backstage after they send the biological women home

he just imitating your homeboi Meltzer

that is one continuous clip, tranny

LMAO

Already Expired Wrestling.

baste

Here is my BWC. Im a NJPW fan. WWE cuck fans are gay and weak

Attached: 1566532997161.jpg (2448x3264, 609K)

The absolute state of E-drones and their fanfiction

Red Bulls are like 3 inches tall

>photo has filename of an image saved from this site
New, eh?

False
Yeah I posted elsewhere whats your problem?

Right now mainly newfags that save images of other men's dicks

Exposed

Look at his leg that pic isnt starting near the base

Find another instance friend its all me and also fuck WWE

I posted it on b 5 minutes ago on a rate thread and decided to post it here too to troll people

>I was lurking a rate thread on Yea Forums and saved a pic of some guy's dick because i'm a massive faggot

Imagine being this smol, uncircumcised and posting it online

Attached: 654545.jpg (600x640, 53K)

No

Attached: IMG_20160526_174940.jpg (2448x3264, 360K)

Post yours bro
Also enjoy having no penis nerve endings and using lube to jerk off

Based BWC. E cucks BTFO

Lmao some dicklet posted that and you saved it for later use?

Attached: 159884313214-.jpg (1029x769, 230K)

Cope dronie cope

Based big brain user

Got tix for AEW today and will 100% be on TV. What shitposting signs should I bring?

40%
Too vague for them to know

Bit late in the game but I'd like to point out that this story was broken on The Podcast

Tony khan wanks dogs sign

fake

I made the transition

Don't. That would create a toxic environment.

Attached: 1562770226026.jpg (329x378, 18K)

Autistic phoneposter BTFO by autocorrect

State of AEWHO

kek

Based

Good

>Kenny fears Fish

Attached: BigInjuryBobby.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

Literally who?

base

How do I become a fake news chad?

Ha, actually a good one.

Post Meltzer stories.

Based. Only The Podcast stories are real.

Kek

>fake

Sorry unless it was mentioned on The Podcast I'm not believing the story

This was from The Podcast's first episode.

>"It will look like a small town New Japan house show. And the crowd kind of reacted like a small town New Japan house show. It was a very educated crowd. They knew who everybody was. But they were very Japanese...The crowd very much reacted Japanese. They were sitting there. They were studying. I mean, they reacted at certain points-"

Kek

What do you marks gain from making fake news? Does Vinny Mac line your fridge with tendies or something?

>What do you marks gain from making fake news?
Ask Dave Meltzer, ask pwinsider

bumpy wumpy trannies grumpy.

hi pharaoh, good pupper

based

>draw
People actually watched his show? Why?

That's real though

bumpy
wumpy
trannies
grumpy

The podcast didn't get this scoop
Are they finished?

This story predates The Podcast. However breaking it is what led the anonymous source to start The Podcast which you now know and love.

Fucking hell that's the most american looking thing ever. What the fuck is going on over the ocean in burgerland

Bump

Are you guys factoring in talent bleed? USA won't be happy with the C-listers scripting and booking NXT. They're inevitably going to poach Raw and Smackdown guys. Eight hours of primetime programming a week is one fuckuva row to hoe. And WWE's quality has been pretty questionable of late, as is. I think it's a bluff, WWE throwing their weight around.

inb4 accusations of being Cody

t. Cody XD

>inconsolable

I..I mean, did he really expect the multibillion dollar brand to just roll over and let him fuck them?

Hi Cody

>its still up
HOLY BASEDOLA

Attached: indra-widitya-cu-rindo-senpai.jpg (320x480, 88K)

What is dead

trannies BOILING

PEDOMOD BTFO

Attached: pedomod is moots uncle.jpg (949x712, 181K)

uttery based

based

LOL AEW getting btfo by WWE's farm league fed

Kekekekek

THANK YOU PAUL
THANK YOU PAUL
THANK YOU PAUL

BASED
A
S
E
D

AEW is going against Raw now?

OH NO NO NO (((HEYMAN))) ON SUICIDE WATCH

LOL

MATT HARDY YOU WILL NOT DIE

Care to extrapolate?

Misspelled AEW there ya Coping Bitch

AEW TRANNY COPING ALONE THIS HARD

>El Keko

Based

>NXT
>2 hours

motherFUCK that.

bump

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: hzlkbu1yhmh31.png (894x767, 664K)

Even with 8 hours wwe will still have unused talent

only makes it worse, cause he & his boyfriend can't take the heat. talk about being in the wrong business.

looks like he could be the young cucks' third man

He is...
...every night

If Vince is smart, he will just shuffle his roster so that all three shows have enough star power to stand on their own. It wouldn’t be hard to do, given the depth of Vince’s stable.

>if

>If

>If

If

If

Lol

And that’s a good thing

Attached: tony-khan-696x392.jpg (696x392, 40K)

Ill be watching NXT weekly on tv and having a stream of aew

>and having a stream of aew
Yikes!

THANK YOU PAUL

based

I BUMPED IT AGAIN

Attached: 1566534078087.jpg (708x800, 63K)

Ya seethe?

Yep