Would a scared white boy gimmick get over?

Would a scared white boy gimmick get over?

Attached: dayusisfear.jpg (463x463, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BAgenda2020/status/1154112275646541824
youtube.com/watch?v=gZkYRjG-VtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mobile.twitter.com/BAgenda2020/status/1154112275646541824

Whiteboi totally sandbagged him on that choke slam

>mobile.twitter
kill yourself

HE FUCKING apologized lmao

black people are based

what a fucking nigger

Ya seethe white bitch

>man threatens to kill you
>chokeslam him and demand him to say it again

Sounds BASED to me!

RIP to that lil white bois manhood

If a nog tried to pull that shit on me, I'd kill his whole family.

answer this honky: why dat white boi freeze up like an ice pop vanilla ice bitch? cos he a scared bitch... white boi talk shit to a black man black man claim reparations on dat white boi family

trying too hard

What the fuck is this nigger speech?

Crinfes

Why are you typing like you had a stroke?

White boi thought the same, then got his white privilege checked

It would be based

Why are wh*te people such pussies?

ayo mup didda dee doo bix nood muh fugga

Someone already did that gimmick in the hot steaming summer of 92

remember this? kek what a white bitch

Attached: Chicago-torture-screenshot.jpg (600x300, 27K)

This is based but Twitter has to make it cringe by turning it into yet another decisive racial issue. Race wasn't even a factor in the video

Shieet nigga dez lil white boi no sex havin incels be crying, dey be seething, dey bout to be mass shootin

somebody call animal control?

Attached: nigger btfo by cop.jpg (720x410, 38K)

Easy to talk shit online nog. Meet me somewhere and we'll see how tough you are. I'll leave you in a fucking ditch.

This is what happens when /pol/ forgets to bring a gun

lmfaoooo white bois think they the shit... bitch in OP vid got flava flaved, honky bois payin 300 years of work our ancestors put in... but now dey shocked baka

i want a black man to hold me down and cum inside my asspussy

Obsessed

Hi Kevin!

Nice for you to join us today, Kev

>white """""men"""""

Attached: 1564559196486.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

poor little /pol/ boy

More like when /pol/ forgets theyre not behind a keyboard

Black "people" KEK fuck niggers

oh no no no no

Attached: 1566105941485.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

‘Flava flavd’ No black person has ever said this you dumbass whiteboy LMAO

Took him a year to get his win back and took him 4 rounds to DCs round 1 win the first time

Worked

Scared black boy gimmicks work all the time in real life.

BASED world star hip hop chad working the smarks

It usually requires a badge and a gun, whitey is more prone to getting on his knees and licking boot

BASED

Attached: 1557243105419.jpg (750x1155, 137K)

Did he say the word or something? What's going on here?

Attached: 1441695190194.png (154x321, 37K)

based response. and that's from a white man!

that nigger and his friends are all being hunted by a bunch of neo nazi's already, dont worry.

Kevin Nash already exists.

Based nbugu gimmick

That's not a white guy, but okay

>its okay to attack and attempt to kill someone if they say nigger

go back to 420

Play stupid racist games, win stupid racist prizes

cope more nigger

nigger

That dude had mental problems. He wasn’t operating with a full deck. Bad comparison.

It already did

Attached: 4727E43E-EE28-49AE-BF69-FB30C1BE90C0.jpg (1200x675, 174K)

so what happens when a nigger tries this and gets BTFO in self defense?

I guess they should have went to the scorecards after it ended, huh? Idiot.

>Muh white genocide
>Purity spiral to the point no one is white
Based whitey taking the initiative to kill off self

Why do black people say nigga like it's an autistic tic? Yet chimp out when other races use it

at least they dont say "like" every other word like every white person under the age of 45

It's (((assisted))) suicide, get it right.
At least The Asians will inherit the earth, not brown people like all you shithead liberals think

niggers need to hype themselves up to fight so they use the word as a trigger to spaz out

how can you use your gun on a nigger if you never go outside. waiting to get robbed? you white boys are really scared of blacks.

Replace this with WhiteAmerica Agenda2020 and a white guy beating up a nigger for being called a cumskin, and watch the video get removed and account permabanned in 10 minutes.

Attached: sheltonsmile.gif (518x288, 2.24M)

>Literal Magatard
Based blacks squashing this nazi in a literal and figurative handicap match

being racist is wrong

Name me one white walmart a black has shot up? racism has been just a bit one sided so its not the same. Whites have been asking for beat downs like this

in your opinion

i dont have to use a gun if that nigger attacked me like that i would have beat his fucking ass. that choke move doesnt work on a grown man that can defend himself, and it leaves u open for easy counter attacks/sweeps/punches/low kicks. that guy was soft and he didnt even go down he did a delay fall because he was a puss, if that nigger went after a real threat he would have got fucked up.

Are the Russians racebaiting again?

Based BBC

It would be in your opinion as well if someone was bashing your head in simply for being whatever race you are

im fine with that

we will never be friends or neighbors. Hate heals, you should try it sometime

Based, I woke up screaming white genocide when

White people might ruin a walmart or two but niggers ruin entire cities and kill more people than mass shootings could ever hope to commit. Also, the last mass shooting (>10 people) was done by a guy named dewayne craddock against mostly all white people. what are you trying to say?

Attached: chishots14.png (526x340, 134K)

Would a nigger hunter gimmick get over?

The only thing crime statistics prove is that the USA would be safest with a majority chink and pajeet population.

its always good seeing niggers living up their stereotype of being violent monkeys

Attached: 1523531885193-1.png (351x447, 175K)

>Yea Forums is 50% black because the only people retarded enough to still watch pro wrestling are nogs, cucks, and trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=gZkYRjG-VtY

No one is buying your double standards anymore, white bitch. If it was reversed you woulds be cheering how much of a badass the white guy is

Attached: 59f8a-1536933831-800.jpg (800x450, 41K)

if the reverse happened we'd have the media talk about it for months, don't be retarded

y u mad tho?

Madchild lyrically killed Daylyt

So is his gimmick that he is jbl from 1996?

well sure, as long as it's not niggers i'd be fine with that. If you have a problem with any other race of people you're probably a brainlet /pol/ak.

Where did niggers touch you?

lol niggers are rapists

Reminder that just because trump is in office don’t mean you won’t get these hands and your women won’t get this dick!

mostly in the nose, most of the ones i'm around smell so shitty I can't even sit next to them on the bus.

Based

dont be scared, white boi.

I'm not, white boi. Much like people avoid bears in the woods, I'm planning to live as far away from them as possible. thank god for demographics lists.

I will be bringing them to you

dont be scared

Niggers shoot people so often the news stopped covering it

Only towards blacks is it allowed. I love my asian and latino and indian coworkers

dont be scared. youre making up fake co workers and a job just to impress some other incel nerds on an imageboard

you stupid fucking faggot. i hope you get fucked up the ass. there's this nigger in charlotte that shot some people. peep dababy charlotte walmart, you fucking kike sympathizer. you act like niggers don't kill more niggers than anyone else. there's a reason they will only make up 13% of the population in 20 years. godfuckingdammit i hate you. i hope your house catches on fire and you get stuck inside and have to jump out of the 2nd story window only to break your back and live paralyzed for the rest of your life. niggers are awful and so are you. i wish my nigger dad never fucked my mom.

Attached: 56567888.png (501x422, 376K)

saw it coming. cant swerve me, i grew up watching WCW

Unless you're a farm boy, Italian American, a crazy redneck or Eastern European no nonwhite is scared of you.

You would be if you met me, bitch boy.

Farm boys and rednecks aint shit outside of their trailer park white trash containment zones

cringe

Absolute brainlet.

You really are retarded aren't you. I'm black you piece of shit. Niggers don't like me as is. Crackers dont like me. Being mixed is fucking awful.

So this is the autism containment thread

I thought lightskins got all the hoes? At least you can smash their bitches

One of you became the president so it can't be that bad

I wish all nonwhites were like this instead of crying racism when bird turds play their white supremacy gimmick, they'd shape there shit up really quick

Some blacks shot up a McDonalds near me, it was some gang dispute and some 16 year old was killed because he got caught in the crossfire. This was years ago though. Also, a month or two ago there was another gang related shooting at a mall near me. No one got killed, I don't think, but again it was blacks.

this is why racemixing is selfish as fuck, you are creating an isolated person that will not be accepted by either race as one of them

Attached: Piper 1.gif (200x150, 1.24M)