Seeing as how he is clearly autistic and his dad is a wwe hall of famer who do you think is barron's favorite wrestler?

seeing as how he is clearly autistic and his dad is a wwe hall of famer who do you think is barron's favorite wrestler?

Attached: barron-trump-taller-than-donald-z.jpg (650x429, 99K)

How is he so tall, it's not fair

is trump a manlet?

damn Barron could play in the NBA

he's listed at 6'2" but i think he's a shoot 6" at his age

he's not Trump's son.

balkan and german genes
hes not your typical ameimutt

Cope

he's a weeb so probabaly a kabuki warriors chad

Can you be an obese manlet?

He's 100% weeb though.
He's probably the kind to think wrestling is for fags while he continues to practice drawing anime tiddys.

He probably doesnt even know who 95% of the current roster are right now, let alone the Kabuki jobbers.

yikes

Trump is shoot 6’3” I think he’s the tallest president in history. Though now historians are claiming Lincoln was taller then they said he was but pretty sure that’s just a weird attempt to spite DT

The absolute state of cuckservative education. Both Lincoln and LBJ were taller than the Trumplet, lmao.

barron corbin

wtf he BEEG

trump is filth

His wife looks like she has some hidden milkers

>hidden
This skank's tits are everywhere online

I bet Barron is a 'Takerchad. Most good people are.

Attached: Undertaker clap.png (640x636, 559K)

mmmmmm rrrhhhaghhhh

i bet he is. takerchads tend to be tall boys

Eddie Guerrero

He's an Elias guy.

Attached: Elias Reigns.png (618x412, 221K)

The Big Dawg.

Attached: 1561688220726.jpg (453x680, 45K)

trumps are morons

who raped you?

Probably your priest lmao

Lincoln was always tall.

nah that's called a tophat you dumb ape

He watches CMLL to spite his dad because he hates Mexicans. Kemonito is his favorite, of course.

Who do you fucks think posts all the brap threads? Barron is a brapchad and could give a fuck less about rasslin.

Holy fuck no one taught this orange simp how to tie a tie. Shit is basically at his knees.

Same as his dick

this desu

He literally looks like him

Like 45 knows how to tie a knot. He clearly uses clip ons

being tall and thin was always lincoln's thing, from the beginning of his political career

Attached: Six months at the White House with Abraham Lincoln by Carpenter, Francis Bicknell.png (490x108, 49K)

that's why his chokeslam was a based finisher

probably Ospreay.

Based Big Match John of course.