Would you wear Jordynne Grace's new shirt?

Would you wear Jordynne Grace's new shirt?

Attached: ECW6RY8XkAAbW-_.jpg (680x680, 84K)

I never post in threads related to this cow since she disgusts me, but you just posted it so whatever.
This bitch is the ugliest whale I've ever seen. Fat people are gross. Her hairline is disgusting. She's the type of fat chick who thinks she's attractive and thick because desperate guys will do anything for pussy they think is on their level. She's not thick she's gross. Unironically makes me seethe that people give her any attention. Attractive women exist, go outside.

Who cares about her face its all about the ASS

Attached: 1547642991495.jpg (1080x1920, 246K)

wizzerked

Why are these crop of Indy guys so passive-aggressive? Bryan, Punk, Joe, Homicide era of ROH seem like cool guys, this era is just bitches complaining.

they're marks

a lot of indie guys are cool, but a bunch of them are also extremely self-conscious about being wrestlers because America thinks (correctly) that wrestling is a joke, so they have to have passive aggressive detached irony because they're ashamed of themselves

why yes I do enjoy watching my wife get blacked, I'll buy that shirt

butterface implies she has a nice body when everyone knows that isnt fucking true

Holy fucking YUCK

>fat untalented roastie never got attention growing up so she has to attention whore on twitter by virtue signalling every day

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
LMAO

Punk was and still is passive aggressive as fuck though

fuck this fatty smelly cunt

shes quick on the money ill give her that

SHE'S FAT

Attached: 47692308_597276497392444_3093801887139997435_n.jpg (750x937, 87K)

Incels enabled w*men like this to be a thing by pandering to thdm.
Fuck incels and fuck w*men.

..but Punk was and still is a bitch who always complains

lmfao she's trying to be osprey

The only way they can get over is to bitch on Twitter,especially with Cornette

Attached: cvgfg.png (708x485, 62K)

Ospreay was right,she is not

Not only is it a shitty shirt, but she's giving the money to teachers. Is she fat Hitler with a cunt?

>Punk was cool and relaxed