SIMPBLADE BURIED

Attached: 4cf4c98a5423b3f0f14667d3bcebf299.png (599x271, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEf4-rb8O9o
youtube.com/watch?v=rrKSc6lHeC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cody seething because chadblade raped his bitch adam "the bitchman" page

and Cody legecy is "MUH DAD"

>AEW feuding with NJPW

HOLY NEGATIVE DIMES, BATMAN!

>implying chadblade would give a fuck about haitch lite

Chadblade is a better wrestler than CAWdy was, is and ever will be.

Cody Rhodes should remember he's a generational wrestler boy, which is why every company he's every been in has given him a push as you don't even need to create a name for them as they can just leech off their parents fame.

Based Chadblade working this simp into a seething shoot

>Some gaijin in NJPW has a bigger legacy than the son of Dusty Rhodes and one of the founders of the biggest American Wrestling Promotion in 20 years

Yea Forums everybody.

Akira Maeda was a better wrestler than Terry Funk and Dusty Rhodes

Who has a bigger legacy?.

I'm assuming this is old and actual nj stuff because you left off the date

>d..don't you ever talk about m...my wife again
Cawdy absolutely worked into a snivelling tearful shoot by the Switchgod

Based Cody putting young boy Cringeblade in his place, I wonder how many shitty dojo toilets he had to clean like a cuck

Attached: 1548264732835.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

>One guy is the son of a wrestling legend and senior WWE staff member and got put into a stable with Randy Orton almost as soon as he was on the main roster, then rode on Kenny and the Bucks' wave of popularity
>One is a kiwi with no chin who went to Japan, endured dojo life, paid his dues as a young lion, went on excursion, came back and established himself as a ripped chad and the best heel in wrestling

Being the son of someone and the employee of a billionaire who was going to start his own fed with or without you isn't a legacy

Yes, it's old as fuck.

Nigger CAWdy is literally leeching ot Dusty's legacy

Fake tweet

>best heel in wrestling
LMAO he can't be the best heel when only 5% of the japanese crowds can understand him

"Wrestler" doen't just mean in-ring performer, you simp
It's the whole shebang: in-ring, the look, charisma, etc.

Definitely not a literal who japan boomer

Not at all. Just old as fuck.

You don't know anything.

More than you.

Brandy is not exclusively a nigress name.

Attached: torres10.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Sounds like someone never paid their dues

IT'S HAPPENING

Can't wait until Cawdy remains without a job after AEW goes under and New Japan will never ever work with him

He's set for life unlike Simpblade that is going to bump his neck into sawdust for the next decade.

Japan still boos him, getting someone to boo you repeatedly wtihout being a dude from another promotion is pretty hard over there.

>thinking Cody touches anyone of those guys either
They all have better characters than The American Nyquil.

Sup Cody ya still leeching off ya Dad's name and getting ass-blasted when anyone brings it up?

Jay White has go-away heat in Japan. He's never got any real heat.

Pretty sure if he had go away heat, it'd be pretty noticeable. Also, it's at least better at getting any heat because CAWdy got 0 heat in NJPW.

No such thing, mark. Stay worked.

>He doesn't realise White and Fale have a different definition of "bury"

LMAO OH NO NO NO

Attached: images (6).jpg (236x213, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UEf4-rb8O9o
watch his promo the day before the G1 finals and tell me thats go away heat

Jay mogs the entire Elite.

>4 000 paid on Dallas
>No show in this year G1 beat last year Kota Ibushi vs Kenny Omega match on attendance

fukken seig why would you make gay jokes about a group of guys who have literal shooters on payroll hahaha what a dumb faggot

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-22-at-10.14.00-PM.png (506x407, 353K)

Attached: ezgif-4-4e3f59f2fdc3.gif (350x310, 2.36M)

The neat thing about Jay White is that the number of times he successfully defended the IWGP title is equal to the amount of dimes he draws

Overall G1 finals in general outdrew last years. Also, people keep misusing the Ibushi and Omega drawing since it was decade long wait for their next bout.

>Finals
Not a single show outdrew last year b block final. As a whole? Sure it did because people are tired of the Okada/Tanahashi matches.

BTFO

Attached: 1563635672509.jpg (697x813, 127K)

where would Cody be now if he hadn't been given the chance to join the Bullet club

I'm talking the A Block Finals, B Block Finals, and Finals this year in total outdrew last year.

I notice he doesn't dare to talk about Fale so he probably already knows that if he does he'll wind up at the bottom of a harbour somewhere. Sieg Heil.

>HE NEEDS TO REMEMBER THAT HE WORKED HARD TO GET WHERE HE IS! HE PULLED HIMSELF UP FROM NOTHING OUT OF A SEA OF OTHER TRAINEES! UNLIKE ME! I WAS BORN WHERE I AM AND HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING TO IMPROVE!

Time for AEW NJPW merger

Cody seething

Attached: 1565533409539.jpg (960x540, 68K)

IF YOU AINT A BREATHER YOU A SEETHER

it is noticeable simp

Wtf did Jay say?

youtube.com/watch?v=rrKSc6lHeC4

8 minute mark

>that video
Uhhhhhh

>just remember we burned our bridges in your promotion because they didn’t care for our self proclaimed worth and if you ever dare to come to the states we will use our influence to make sure that bookers and wrestlers will set you up for failure
Haven’t seen Cody this thin skinned since DC

see

Jesus that song is awful

It is an old tweet but Jay is really the best heel in the business. The guy has everything and I can't wait til he hits his prime in his 30s

The Elite gets worked easily. The young cukcs got worked by Bushi of all people.

Attached: wAP8pkPc3Ns0J-dP03v1iOK448V20cMKV74wvetX2gQ.jpg (640x640, 75K)

>the second best at safe style, only to the Miz
>neck bumps to sawdust
You don’t even watch, do ya, ya simp?

Bushi's comments on the jr tag division in early 2015 when he was still a face.

Attached: C_mBB-tXkAAsqrH-orig.jpg (749x1019, 173K)

Said in his promo to forget about Brandi because Adam Page is Cody's new bitch.

Reminder that Kyle OR shot on Bushi for something similar.

I'm in love

Where

see:

you know that video is just some spic rap song right

I think wrestling is mad gay and wonder why you nigs bother watching this shit
That being said jay has had a great character development and went from being a literal babyfaced who to a based as fuck heel in the span of one (1) calendar year.

Cody meanwhile has seethed at HHH and anyone who even looks in his direction while leeching money off some dork. He has to suck the dudes dick for busfare and his "success" is literally built off the backs of his more successful simp friends like the young cucks and kenny shitter.

He isn't exactly wrong here.

>latch on Omega and Young Buck
>My dad
>Talking about anyone else

>Jay actually put in work to get where he is
>Cody had a famous daddy and big brother to get where he is
Gee I wonder who I should respect more.

Want to eat her poop

cawdy btfo

Based Bushi.

based

I hate HHH II like you wouldn't believe.
He has made an enemy out of Yea Forums today.
BREATHE
R
E
A
T
H
E

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (220x124, 2.46M)

BREATHE... WITH THE

CHADBLADE.

Cody Rhodes should remember he’s genuinely Dusty Rhodes son, which is why WWE gave him a contract. Second generation superstars are very very cheap. He should remember never to call out actual good wrestlers on Twitter. He should remember washing Randy Ortons back because that’s how he got into Legacy.

>WHOkira Maenetty

Attached: 1565807549489.jpg (255x204, 11K)

Bruh, look at this dood.
His taste in film is like his taste in wrestlers.

Attached: two thumbs down.png (892x558, 61K)

What the fuck is Cody talking about, like he would have gotten anywhere without his dad. This nigga can't pull an exciting match even with the greatest wrestlers in the world.