They've already lost. NXT has a current better roster and puts on better shows...

They've already lost. NXT has a current better roster and puts on better shows. They're going to get destroyed in the ratings by NXT. Then everyone is going to laugh at them, "lol they lost to the developmental brand." All the best talent are still going to want to go WWE because they'll see how AEW can't compete. The Khans will pull out in 1 year after an embarrassing display and sell to WWE, who will buy out the contracts and everything. Then The Elite will get buried on WWE TV. Then Bryan will write "Death of AEW." And the concluding line will be, "you can't compete with WWE."

Attached: aewlol.png (1015x503, 365K)

The same fans who take the time to watch NXT are all going to have their eyes on AEW already. This isnt the same entry/casualbase that makes up Raw and Smack.

The same fans will also be turned away from NXT either way since Vince and Dunn will be taking control.

100% correct.
Vince aside a 2 hour live nxt is great news. They have a huge roster, a real difference in events (takeovers and no mania), NXT UK where someone like Walter can lead an invasion, hell main roster guys will appear, NXT invasion angle for survivor series, etc. It's a great move.
DREAM, Riddle, fashion files, UE, and io. It's a winning formula. Plus Shayna. AEW loves acting like they have a real edge to their product. While nxt has legit mma talent and aew signed a comedy jobber.

>since Vince and Dunn will be taking control.
You're pinning the entirety of your hopes and dreams on conjecture and I love it.

If they advertise it on raw tonight, 1 million easy will at least watch. Which is more than what AEW will get.

Honestly the death of AEW will come when Tony Khan's father decides to cut funding and stop his son from playing with his little manlets anymore. You know it's going to happen. I'm generous. I'll give it at least 4 years.

Advertising their weekly C shows haven't ever worked. I fail to see how this would be any different.

AEW will be viewed as a "main show" and will be showcasing itself as such. NXT is going to be Heat/Velocity/Main Event tier at worst and WWECW tier at best in terms of priority.

>false equivalency

There's a lot of fans (myself included) that rate NXT > raw/smackdown and think AEW is the worst fucking shit they've ever seen... trannies, amputees, brandi rhodes, etc. Going H2H on Weds means AEW is fucked.

NXT did 850k on USA network a few years ago. Brand is stronger now so I’d say it touches a million. With competition from AEW I’d drop that back down to 850k
I don’t see AEW doing more than 500k and my real prediction is 400k because they haven’t broken out beyond the core audience. But I’m adding 100k assuming the advertising does something for them and would go up to 600k if it didn’t have to compete with nxt

All I see is that AEW is going head to head with the C show because they can't hang with the big dogs. Vince has literally made AEW the equivalent of the C show with one move which is hilarious.

This will probably be WWE shooting itself in the foot, however. Again, AEW will be treated as a main show while NXT is a C show in Vince's eyes. What more, the goal of the NXT roster is to go to Raw or Smackdown anyway so investment in it's stars are lost.

"Should I watch a main show or should I watch a pointless recap episode" is now the Wednesday night question for fans of either and AEW is coming in extremely hot right now.

>NXT has a current better roster

lol

AEW have 2 viable main event stars, one of whom I have serious doubts about and a 50+ year old.
NXT has access to anyone on the Raw or Smackdown roster Vince wants to throw at them.

AEW must be the C fans then (wwe is A, njpw is B)

And the C stands for COPE

bawk

AEW is the only one thinking they're on the level of raw or even smack

>lol

he's right

Attached: Jeribloat.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

>AEW is coming in extremely hot right now

Attached: 1565914863581.webm (852x480, 1.08M)

Wow. That's awful lmao holy shit I didn't think it was that bad
Doa

THE BOOMER EFFECT

Considering they just sold out a couple of shows for their TNT broadcast while Raw/Smack has been struggling to do this for years, they are certainly in the conversation.

>NXT has access to anyone on the Raw or Smackdown roster Vince wants to throw at them.

So far they've put Breezango and Apollo Crews on NXT. Do you think someone like Roman or Seth or Drew McIntyre are going to NXT? No one who can draw on the main show will go down there. Shitters like Gargano, Cole, and Dream can't compete with Moxley, Cody, the Bucks, Jericho, Lucha Bros, MJF, Page, etc.

Yeah to the same 15,000 fans. When AEW can survive a stale period without fly ins ins then maybe.

>tfw WALTER and Velveteen Dream have more main event presence than any AEW shitter except for maybe Omega

Attached: 180712-Weill--The-Creator-of-Pepe-hero_uionjj.jpg (983x553, 88K)

>Moxley, Cody, the Bucks, Jericho, Lucha Bros, MJF, Page, etc.
the absolute fucking state of the aew roster

>can't compete with Moxley, Cody, the Bucks, Jericho, Lucha Bros, MJF, Page,

Attached: 1541650017041.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

Who?

Attached: pepe-dab.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>Vince won't send anyone who can draw on the main show to the show he's trying to kill AEW with

Attached: mark.gif (480x356, 1.61M)

>Cody, the Bucks, Jericho

Attached: 1462748729719.jpg (312x321, 59K)

Yes, it's the same exact fans selling out each and every show.
The amount of E-Drone cope is unreal.

Delusional

redpill me on why Yea Forums hates AEW so much.

Attached: AEDUB.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

This is gonna be the main draw for me. WWE already went on record and said there were going to be cross brand feuds. So we're gonna get some dream matches:

>Riddle vs Bryan
>Cole vs Reigns
>Dream vs Styles
>Etc

Meanwhile, AEWfags are pretending they're above developmental matchups. Bitch, your main event is literally THAT. Fucking Spears was in developmental longer than he was pro, gimme a fucking break.

WWE is about to reenter a Golden Age, destroy gayedubya with ease, and as a fan, I truly feel like a God right now.

Attached: Dz17tMdWwAAaZRG.jpg (500x333, 29K)

Hi matt jackson

It's shit. Their roster of full of geeks. They've had 3 shit shows, each show being worse than the last, with 1 good match, and that was only because of the hocus pocus of blood. Despite their edgy "we're not WWE!" schtick they're literally just WWE-Lite. They can't even hang with NXT.

Attached: aew BTFO again.jpg (304x400, 40K)

Its because of insufferable faggots like cawdy, the dumbfucks, etc.
Not to mention shit like its for """""everybody""""" and its le progressive by having trannies and faggots.
I hope it succeeds to bury Vinny and also to build that success on potentially life threatening and career ending injuries to said faggots.

It's peak redditcore.
Literally every single person here wanted WWE to get real competition for years. And now it finally happens it's this corny shit. After they die no one will try to compete with WWE again for decades. I fucking hate them for being a waste of an opportunity to do something that could have been great for the consumer.

Just watch it once and you'll know why Yea Forums shits all over aew

Attached: Literally is afraid of Enzo.png (600x375, 326K)

Attached: THIS IS AWESOME.webm (960x540, 2.6M)

It's an NXT led by Vince. The same man who probably has the greatest all around roster on the entire planet and still hasn't been able to build a proper star in over 10 years.

I wouldn't get too excited for a "dream match" coming from this company.

>It's an NXT led by Vince.
And it will still be better than AEW which hasn't even had 1 good show.

And then you wake up

Yea Forums doesn't hate AEW just a handful of insecure e drones

>which hasn't even had 1 good show.
False.

Which piece of shit did you happily digest and find appealing then anonetty?

Cope in your delusion. AEW as it is now will never be accepted on this website :)

They literally haven't. Double or Nothing sucked except for cawdy being carried by his 50 years old brother because he cut himself deep. Fyter Fest was a complete joke *hehe but that was the point LOL* and Fight For the Fallen was awful with a bunch of long boring matches.

They have not had 1 good, top to bottom, show.

NXT has been pretty terrible for the last months desu

AEW has been pretty terrible from the get go desu

Call me when NXmeme puts on the REAL talent.
AKA Brennan.

kek did he become a foot shorter?

Because it's the second most contrarian board after Yea Forums

AWE is very unstable, cringy shit but I think we can all agree All Out is going to be straight dimes.

Here's the reality.
I could say it's good.
I could say why I thought it was good. None of it would matter as you are hard pressed on trying to convince everyone that AEW is shit.

Shit shows dont consistently sell out within an hour. For what you hate, many are finding enjoyment in it.

fck off

Sure buddy
It's funny how aew is working so much wwefags into a seethe but they just keep winning and selling out their who's doing those big numbers in ppv buys and all
Keep fucking raging faggot

asp is contrarian as fuck

>deflection
Which show specifically did you find good user that's an easy question you don't need to write paragraphs to avoid answering.

Thought DoN was great
Thought FF was good
Didn't think FftF was good but didnt think it was bad either, it was ok and I just set it aside as the charity show it was.

>shit shows don't sell out

Gathering of The Juggalos sells out to 20,000 fans. By your rationality, that makes their music absolute kino, better than the Stones, KISS, and Metallica and ready for world consumption.

DON'T BE A FUCKING RETARD, RETARD.

Attached: dusty-devil.gif (650x329, 1.98M)

>mfw this raging aew seether calls wwe fans angry

Also bro, stop with the slurs and hateful language, it just shows how uneducated you all are

Attached: original.gif (480x285, 1.71M)

I actually hated WWE until I saw how awful AEW was, how bad things could be. And then I realized, WWE isn't that bad after all. No transexuals, gays, cripples, etc.

It's used as an example because this is the sole board that takes drawing power as proof positive that something must be good, a philosophy held no where else on this site but here and was the initial basis for this very thread.

Now you are finally admitting that quality > drawpower we can finally talk. Unlike WWE which is coasting on name recognition and nostalgic value, AEW is successfully pulling in fans by having a much stronger in-ring presentation and an unapologetic view of what it is presenting.

Because unlike art the sole purpose wrestling ever had was a way for carnies to seperate marks from money. If you think there is artistic merit in oiled up men in their underpants pretending to fight you are literally retarded.

As good as it is...only the hardcore fans watch NXT. Not many people who watch RAW/SD watch it.

just 2 feet wider

What can NXT offer that AEW can't?

Just ignore him. He literally thinks the attached pic is "art"
Aewfags are all fucked in the head, to try and be rational with them is a futile endeavor

Attached: D7e0DA9VUAEbWUT.jpg (1200x1018, 161K)

And how are they separating said Mark's from their money? By being able to tell stories in and outside the ring.

To fans willing to invest in the product, AEW not only introduces stories better than the frustrating or nonsensical tales of WWE, but also Introduces a company that doesnt think less of them for enjoying their hobby.

>page is their young ace
>have him sell that shitty elbow from a 50 year old like a gunshot
This is why you don't let dumbass marks book your company. You know why Page sold that the way he did? Because he dosen't want to make Jericho look bad. He should have stumbled back, hit the ropes and came out swinging. At worst he should have done the Brody thing, take a step back, eat another one take a knee, eat a third one and then your really pissed and start making a comeback.

They are booking these guys that nobody knows or gives a fuck about like this is the WWE. You have to assume a giant portion of your audience has no fucking idea who Hangman Page is. As far as those people know he's some dude who won a battle royal and has done fuckall with his life since then. If he should be booked strong against anyone its Jericho while he still has some credibility left, get some of that "actually famous wrestler" shine on him before he stays too long and is just one of the boys. Instead he's eating weak style fake elbows and getting KO'd by someone who is probably around the age of his dad.

repeat business by a small audience

WOW

>Small audience
As opposed to no audience, when one considers WWE attendance.

lmao, sure thing AEWTIST

Attached: btfo.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

The board is just full of shit eating Edrones user. You can never never make them happy

Matches with real talent and real draws.

No offense to the blockbuster Jericho vs Adam Page main event.

Attached: tenor.gif (374x210, 1.09M)

Where are all the aewfags to defend their precious outlaw promotion?

...they're at home, washing their tights!

kek you're dumb

>when one considers WWE attendance.
If AEW pulled WWE ratings everyone of you cultists would be rubbing your millimeter monster dicklets raw

Attached: intro-1504276169.jpg (780x439, 58K)

Because NXT isnt 205 Live. The main roster is filled with guys who have been there. Stop. AEW's roster is paper thin. The weekly matches are going to be like their shit tier pre show matchs. Fucking Darby Anus wrestling a torso for 20 minutes before it's called a draw.

BASED

TARP IT DOWN

Attached: 1562581664912.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

>those big numbers in ppv buys
>2019
>thinking PPV is a thing in wrestling anymore

Attached: The-Miz-wwe-superstar-5.jpg (456x352, 37K)

there are zero tarps in that house show photo

there are however plenty of tarps in this PPV photo

Attached: tarp.jpg (1300x975, 234K)

>AEW will be treated as a main show while NXT is a C show in Vince's eyes.
NXT will continue being Big-League PWG style smarkbait, same as AEW but on a larger scale with more eyes on them.

No no user AEW meant for those tarps to be there because they were reserved for the victims who died of gun violence.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

AEW
IS
DIABETES

>those tarps to be there because they were reserved for the victims who died of gun violence.

Different show. For the gun victims they just used their ghosts in the upper deck

Attached: ohnonononono.webm (960x540, 1.65M)

Looks like they are missing about 41% of their capacity. I wonder why

Attached: 1566084799701.jpg (689x642, 277K)

>by telling stories in the ring!
This is the least popular wrestling has ever been and it's because of latent homosexuals like yourself thinking half naked men doing cartwheels is something to praise.

that's an even worse finisher than the judas effect, if that fag beats any mid carder with that move i will laugh my ass off

B-but le ten man vs the english guy wearing the bondage gear is AEW's version of Wrestlemania main event worthy.

Attached: JN6tDqq.jpg (800x600, 94K)

Anyone have the new WOR?

Attached: ezgif-4-4e3f59f2fdc3.gif (350x310, 2.36M)