Scott Steiner > Kevin Nash

Scott Steiner > Kevin Nash

Attached: steiner_tiger_02.jpg (785x782, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tJlh1cRJDA
youtube.com/watch?v=OAtJHUjjdEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLLER

- Things We Learned From Scott Steiner: Live & Uncensored tour at The Garage in Islington, London. Scott Steiner has a reputation for being one of the toughest & most intimidating professional wrestlers the business has ever seen. But is there anybody out there that Steiner himself actually feared? Asked whether there was someone who he would think twice about before meeting in the parking lot for a brawl, Steiner said there wasn't one. Sure, there were tough guys in every locker room he was ever in, but nobody he would be scared to fight. The Big Bad Booty Daddy did name-drop Haku/Meng as someone who was known for his toughness & also said that Kevin Nash would be a tough fight, given his size & experience as a bouncer, but Steiner didn't say whether they'd be able to take him or not. [WhatCulture - 22nd March 2016]

Post Steiner Kino. I'll start.
youtube.com/watch?v=5tJlh1cRJDA
youtube.com/watch?v=OAtJHUjjdEQ

I would like to take this time to personally thank Scott and his brother Rick for helping Nash to get into the business. THANK YOU SCOTT and RiCK! I LOVE YOU GUYS

>Kevin Nash in 1998 via WCW magazine
"The Steiner Brothers were the first wrestlers I met before I actually was in wrestling. They are like brothers to me. Our families are real close. I'm the Godfather to Rick's first son. The new-look Scotty Steiner is phenomenal. I know he's had some personal problems, some health-related problems, but I hope he gets back in the ring on a full-time basis soon because we miss his presence. I don't think there's a better physique in the business right now. In fact, I don't think there's been a better physique at any time. He very well may have the best physique in wrestling history."

>Kevin Nash in 1999 via WCW magazine
"Traveling with the Steiners was like traveling with two Tasmanian Devils. Rick chews tobacco and spits it in the back seat. Scott leaves tuna cans and apple cores. "One thing about traveling with the Steiners, you'll laugh the whole time. They're such characters. Plus, if anything breaks out, you know you've got your back covered. They're close friends of mine."

Attached: Buo3324IAAAxrRE.jpg (576x1024, 56K)

>Scott Steiner > Kevin Nash
Water=wet
Anyone better that rape victim

Not in height though

based

Attached: BI435j9CMAEV_9B.jpg (600x450, 18K)

Reminder that Hogan is a bitch and is scared of Steiner.

Attached: big.png (1111x763, 1018K)

Based Steiner and Nash are good best friends. Scotty invited Nash to opening of his restaurant. I remember on WCW Live Mark Madden said Kevin Nash and Scott would kill Bill Goldberg and then go out drinking together in a real three way fight.

Attached: Steiner Disco 1.jpg (1280x794, 225K)

Shut the fuck up and stop coping wolfie.
It's YOU that prevents us from appreciating Nash even the slightest with your constant overbearing autism.

>better promo
>better in ring
agreed only thing he's missing is height but he made up for it

Fun fact: Nash give Steiner his "Holla if ya hear me catch phrase"

Steiner also shared his freaks with Big Kev

Attached: Cat, Stasiak, Palumbo are with Gene. Nash and Steiner get ready for their match. thunder 31 may 2000 (512x384, 305K)

Nash and Steiner = Wolfpac 4 Life

Attached: Hogan, Nash, Steiner (nWo Wolfpac Elite vs. Horsemen) Flair, Benoit, Mongo [Nitro - 25th Jan 99].png (625x469, 506K)

Nash and Steiner = Main Event Mafia 4 life

Attached: mafia.jpg (400x276, 40K)

If you actually shut up about Nash on here for a month or 13 we might actually start liking him you know.

Nash + Steiner are two of the coolest most BASED wrestlers of ALL time plus the toughest

Attached: WCWMagazineMarch2000pg001.jpg (1606x1920, 1.11M)

Good times

Attached: SHOW7.jpg (400x355, 39K)

Lost all respect for him when he associated with Jordynne Grace and sold for Joey Ryan. He's just le funny Steinermaths reddit man now.

HOLY FUCKING BASED BEST BUDS!

Attached: BvHsFUoCAAAFHWy.jpg (520x520, 37K)

Scotty and Kevin are homies 4 life

Attached: BXYiOGnIMAA1fxu.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

asp manlets seething Big Poppa Pump is a Nash mark

Attached: BXYiy6dIUAE4eGK.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

Kevin Nash is a liberal cuckold.

Attached: BvMwSFKCEAAlkap.jpg (600x600, 64K)

ya seethe?

Attached: Cf96YLWXEAAEZF6.jpg (960x540, 71K)

2 sweet

Attached: 98e2f79bfa5aaf6b3e15d465a0120c8f.jpg (500x361, 39K)

>Nash eyeing up Booker T

BASED

Attached: 3a.jpg (919x611, 95K)

As Booker T said at SummerSlam 2011 when Nash btfo CM Punketty "That's by big homie"

Do you really want me to btfo your faggot fantasy?

What's his tiger up to these days?
>inb4 he dead

he dead

Attached: cc3dd5ed21aa896a0074bf5ec48731fa.jpg (481x673, 80K)

no shit

Who's on the far right?