32 years old

>32 years old
>no kids
>not married
What's up with that?

Attached: image_search_1566237716472.jpg (500x368, 36K)

born sans womb

""she"" has a penis

>32
No way, she looks fantastic and way younger. That’s crazy.

i'd suck that pickle dry

Shit personality that repels men

Hey Charles!

All makeup. She's pretty gross without it.

This. A worker of mine dated her 2 years ago and said she is an alcoholic behind closed doors and also is physically abusive. She dislocated his shoulder because he hid her car keys as a prank.

Attached: image_search_1566239132947.jpg (640x1138, 35K)

That is literally all good looking women.

Cock carousel

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-235048_Chrome.jpg (1054x598, 384K)

seek mental health treatment

Who cares. They all use and apply makeup. She looks great with it. Would you not? If you say no, you’re obviously a faggot or a tranny.

Yum

it ain't the 1500s anymore ya incel

I’ll physically abuse her with my ding-dong diddly dick

Yeah. Gross.

Attached: image_search_1566240561522.png (1440x1416, 812K)

Women don't need to have children to be happy and fulfilled, incels

How come the ones that don't are usually very depressed and not happy while the ones with a loving husband and children are usually very happy?

what is you faggots obsession with women you don't know having kids

Ugh. Cough..hack...be a dear and bring...cough. hack...mommy her cigs. Thanks hun...ughhhhh.

Attached: FaceApp_1566240813956.jpg (960x1200, 462K)

Scrote cope. Women don't need men.

>steal a valuable item and hide it from someone who cares about you
>surprised when they react angrily

Is she white? I see places list her as being white. But she doesn't look like it

You guys have to understand the devastation that 60+ years of feminism has done. No longer do women want a Husband, they would rather have a Career. No longer do women want a bunch of beautiful Kids, they would rather have a bunch of Worthless Liberal Arts College Degrees. No longer do women have the number one priority in their life's be the Family Unit, the number one priority in women's life's now is Liberal/Feminist Politics.

I can tell you as a 36yo boomer when I look up girls from HS/College on Facebook I see 4 things: 1. Single Mothers, 2. Career Women riding the CC, 3. Women that DO
have a husband but no kids, because of their "Career", 4. Women that are Mid 30's with husband but only have ONE FUCKING KID. I am seeing a bunch of #4 recently.

The fact is fellas their has never been a worse time to be a Family Man, however their has never been a better time to be a Pussy Slayer. Ill let you guys choose your outcome in life. ---Sincerely the 36yo boomer.

based but cringe

she has makeup on in that picture

Dilate

>it's another thread where virgins think that makeup means it's only makeup when it's piled on

I typed in charley caruso no makeup and thats what popped up.

you're dumb

see
and

She's the only woman in the WWE that looks like an actual wrestler while not having a weird chubby body and a man face. I don't know how she can keep her job, when she mogs even some of the guys.

>4. Women that are Mid 30's with husband but only have ONE FUCKING KID
This isn't problematic though, having more than 3 children is financial suicide nowadays

Is there a human being under all those filters?

cringe and I'm even also a 36 year old boomer

Looks better without it desu

sounds pretty based to me

why give a shit about what other people do tbqh?

I am too. Were you guys dumb enough to buy those shitty FMW dvds too?

Attached: 974666364_preview_ymme.gif (300x200, 1.1M)

She's still wearing makeup in this picture

get good

She's a he?

WRRRRRRYY GIVE ME SNEED

Attached: CrispAssuredElver.gif (250x414, 3.66M)

I'll marry her.

I'm the boomer that posted the feminism rant. And yes I did have those FMW Tokyopop dvds and ECW Pioneer dvds that I got from FYE for like 25 dollars each. I also had the Stranglemania VHS tapes. Probably wasted hundreds of dollars on vhs/dvd but I was 17 years old so I forgive myself now.

I'm gonna be her husband and daddy. No one can stop me.

It'd be funny if her penis popped out when she did that.

I hope. It'd make me so happy if she snuck up behind me, pulled my pants down, slid my tighty whities aside and pounded me from the back while I yell at someone backstage at Raw to save me only for my cries to be ignored. Truly a moment of bliss

Oops forgot pic

Attached: d0a3c8365b207fc4ec88790566203dcd.jpg (640x1136, 97K)

I’m going to put a baby in her

i will solve prbolem show bob and vegene

>wanting more than one kid
what a fucking faggot. Only stupid retards or poor people think about that shit all the time. One is more than enough considering the fucker will suck you dry for all your enery and money forever.

based

yummy af