NXT Sep 18

and here we go..

Attached: nbt.png (432x488, 94K)

>it's gonna be a taped show
kek the absoulte state of this shit company

>expecting NXTshitters to do live shows
Most of them are green either to live shows or wrestling as a whole.

if that's the case then I'll watch it the next day and AEW live

more than obvious that it was gonna be taped, some of those guys are too green and the veterans with 10+ years experience are still de-learning stuff from the indies like "dont look directly at the camera" and do forward rolls

Nice

It won't draw on TV and it'll be a huge blow to Network subscribers. All in a bid to compete with a company that isn't even competition. What a dumb play.

this will become wcw thunder with a few main roster guys sprinkled in. Truly the war is back

Good. Never understood the appeal of something like wrestling being broadcast live.

Haven’t watched NXT in like 3 years, who gives a shit

>Tune in Wednesday to see THE BIG DOG Roman Reigns powerbomb the entire Undisputed Era at once and declare NXT his yard

based wwe it's own worst enemy

>it'll be a huge blow to Network subscribers

they will more than make up for it with the tv contract

SAVE_US.BBD

What's even the point of it being a counter for AEW when it's not live? Like that was the whole point, my guy

To be fair it can’t be as shitty as it’s been with vince in charge
Right now no dimes shitters like Gargano are hogging the spotlight. Hopefully he gets buried and over 6ft wrestlers like Riddle or based manlets the undisputed era become the main attraction

Fucking SHOOK

Attached: Capture.jpg (575x515, 27K)

STOP PICKING FIGHTS WITH THE BIG LEAGUE'S MINOR LEAGUES YOU DUMBFUCKS
It's like when Kenny was seething at WWE putting an Evolve show against their guns are bad show, it makes they seem like the bingoest of halls.

>w-w aren't scared
>b-bring it on

what a dweeb

so are they ever gonna make up their minds on if they want a war with WWE or not?

>WWE stock has increased $2.57 per share today to $72.18 based on the expectation of the announcement tonight.

This man is teflon

Attached: vince xfl.png (641x506, 582K)

How? the ratings were absolute shit back in the day and that's not gonna change now that they have even less known talent down there. Who can you unironically say it's a real draw in NXT?

>How?

because wwe is now making a lot more money

Wonder what this means for the network tiers

They'll be lucky if they can finish that contract if they don't deliver in the ratings.

>enjoying both NXT and AEW

Attached: 1566134955561.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Takeover is staying on the Network, if anything WWE will gain subs from casuals that start caring about NXT

AHHHHH YESSSIR

Orange Cassidy is based ya simp

Is that really a reason to watch a shitshow though?

What kind of comment is that? Who does this benefit?

>jobbing to 2019 NXMEME
JUST

I don't have cable so I guess I'm not watching NXT lol good move vince you fucking carnie.

Das rite

Attached: twitter nick jackson young bucks aew nxt.png (717x322, 51K)

Umm sorry sweaty, reddit Cassidy isn't based and you have to go back

>AEW gets BTFO
>WWE buckles from under its own weight
>NuJPW gets rocked by a Yakuza scandal
>Wrestling is finally put out of its misery and dies

A man can dream.

fuck should've bought when it was at 60

You should have bought it when it was around ~10, years ago.

based

AEW is doomed