Nigga

nigga....

Attached: 24DA4D88-71D6-4D11-B01C-402CB93BC462.jpg (750x842, 494K)

NO BLOOD
NO GUTS
THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE
CAUSE VINCE SAYS SO

It was pretty gay in the first place desu

He's a demon that is controlling Bray.
Why would he be "kid friendly?"

just

Attached: vince fuckign dying.jpg (307x403, 17K)

He should wrestle as the kid host Bray and do a Waylon Mercy type thing.

Time to debut the friend

nope, pedo connotations is something you should avoid right now

can't wait until AEW puts this shitshow out of business

Whoa that was quick....

Yeah, that neck snap was a bit too much. My wife's son's father was from the ghetto and was killed that way, we watched the ppv together with Hussain and he was triggered by the scene and cried for hours. I'm glad he can watch his favourite superstars again

Lol why do you fags still watch this crap?

that didn't last much

They need to make the fire fly fun house kid frinedly? it already is retards

>Brad Shepard

I thought it was stupid, the entrance was pretty good but I dont buy into edgy darkness gimmicks anymore and being a literal monster man is not sustainable

All the article said was they might keep the Fiend off Raw. That's not bad as of now. Save it for PPV. But Bray probably needs to be in front of a live audience doing the Mr. Rodgers thing at some point

who cares the character sucks anyway. bray is a hack.

>t. Finn Balor

This, he needs to learn how to do a moonsault and up his workrate before he draws my dimes

Here's an inside look at the prototype of the new mask.

Attached: 20181030_101348.jpg (3247x2268, 3.06M)

>it lasted one match before being ruined
why the fuck does anyone still watch this shit

Based and cuckpilled

welp, there goes the only reason to watch this anymore.

Attached: 124543.jpg (696x392, 32K)

>ringsidenews.com

Attached: WHAT.gif (400x298, 2.98M)

>air a TV show on a cable network from 8pm to 11pm
>turn it into a kids' show
Why not put this shit on when kids can actually watch it? They've got school in the morning. Put Raw on from 3pm-6pm. Also stop calling it "Raw".

Gods I hate america.

What does this have to do with America?

Because you all suck dicks.

>its another WWEMEME wastes a lot of money on building a guy up just so they can burn him down to the ground
why do they keep on doing this? are they just showing off their money or something?
i legitimately can't understand, what was the whole point of that mania to summerslam buildup just to tone him down?

They thought they could get away with it, but from the angry e-mails from parents/sponsors I'm assuming they got, they now realize they can't.

I remember when they spent over a mill just for that wormy cockroach shit for his match mania

I honestly think they fear doing anything that is even the least bit interesting. They’ve conditioned their audience to not only tolerate, but find entertainment in nonsensical boring nothingness. If they accidentally do something good, it runs the risk of exposing just how bad everything else is.

I immediately thought WWE's gonna put a stop to the neck snap transition. Only a matter of time until a little jimmy shoot murders someone.

Because american sensors a lot of things that in Europe and Japan doesn't get censored like fucking CARTOONS and fake fighting.

2 million, according to Orton. Bray is low-key the greatest worker in the company, as he keeps working Vince into dumping more money on him.

>europe
>not censoring
lol

western europe is not as conservative and easily offended as america

Pretty sure the title is just clickbait, as the only thing they've said is that they won't really announce him on Raw and he'd show up on third hour if he did appear
That said I'll be seething if these literal retards kill a good gimmick after all their merch sales have gone through the roof thanks to Bray

Vince probably got mad that the Fiend was getting over and since it wasn't his creation, HE MUST DIE.