Kairi is into feet

>Kairi is into feet

Unironically fucking BASED!

Attached: 2DC0031A-DFB7-4E7F-8617-53D3AA258111.png (619x400, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21541112
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She deleted that tweet.

She's too pure and just sees cute art, doesn't understand that it's a degenerate sex thing.

she retweets anyone that does fan art

Japan invented degenerate art.

>too pure

Attached: 252ad251baf080342e8d8e2300a0d52b.jpg (720x1139, 50K)

She deleted it. She's ashamed of having you disgusting footfags as fans.

Ever wondered if she has ever been pounded into mindbreak in a train by an ugly bastard

If you're scaling it to foot fetishism, regular, red-blooded gravure smut is straight up wholesome.

flashback to the enchanted summer of '18 as an entirely mindbroken Kairi sucks on Xia Li's toes

Of course she deleted it, she didn’t realize that she had opened the Pandora’s Box of foot fetish creeps commenting. And WWE made that guy delete his post that she quoted.

I hate foot fags. They don't have the decency to hide their fetish. They have no shame.

Attached: 20190819_121930.jpg (720x919, 305K)

Cope. She’s 30 years old, not fucking 12. It’s very obviously an image made specifically to highlight feet.

Probably because they're autistic. Foot fetishes are directly related to autism. Seriously, you can look it up.

She is not prepared to deal with degenerate americans

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21541112
All I could find. Prob just has to do with spergs obsessing over feet like how others obsess over trains or whatever.

>Asuka is into BBC
BASED

Attached: 1560387021750.jpg (2089x1320, 137K)

post the full pic you asshole

I think there's a difference between foot fags that think feet are cute and foot fags that are obsessed with sniffing/licking/sucking feet.The latter are much more autistic.

>B-but THESE ones are autistic
Nope, they all are. Including you.

She doesn't know what that means, you cuck.

cope

If you have no concept some subhuman freakazoids get their rocks off to feet like most normal functioning humans don't, it's just a different way to pose the subject for a drawing.

holy cope

What are the chances the guy posted that isn't a black man?