BEING THE ELITE VIEWS PLUMMET

Attached: 1541208291294.jpg (1277x367, 41K)

UPUPDOWNDOWN VIEWS SKYROCKET

Attached: 1563639143083.jpg (1280x369, 47K)

Cringe

It's because the elite signed the devils contract with those khans now the lord is giving them the punishment they deserve.

These are our hours wanker.

based

How is bte a b- and upup a b when it's vastly outperforming them?

Freedom don't sleep bitch

Can't even draw against a bulbasaur gaming channel oh no no no no

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (660x246, 140K)

I'll be honest, I started watching BTE around episode 80 or so and really enjoyed it, reminded me of the JBL and Cole show. Now these clowns are so unselfaware it's unwatchable.

yeah I actually watched it when it was more of a behind the scenes of their lives type show with a few in jokes and some skits every now and then. It was actually pretty nice and I kinda miss those days where it wasn't some sort of fucking whole production where everything is scripted or a skit.

They had good bits back then too. Marty was hilarious.

I actually think they are SO self aware that it circles back to being unselfaware. Like another user said I missed when it was just their travels with a few bits here and there. I haven't watched since Omega won the IWGP title I think

Also fuck yourself namefag.

>I'll be honest, I started watching BTE around episode 80 or so and really enjoyed it

Attached: tripfaggots-boiling.jpg (1100x230, 32K)

I watched BTE from 20 to 50 ish and then it got stupid as fuck

BTFO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 2.06.59 PM.png (2270x1130, 1.8M)

B-bump......

bump

lol

Based sheamus doing better than nearly all of aew

Attached: 20190820_003249.jpg (2220x534, 288K)

are you fucking retarded? Look at the damn numbers again

būmp

Huge fan of AEW, The Elite. Moreso during the NJPW days. Being The Elite started fucking SUCKING about 3-4 months before the left NJPW.

It’s not even the same show now. They need to not do weekly “episodes” if they don’t have any content or the energy to make anything creatively rewarding.

BASED UUDD

p-please t-talk to me