Is Kevin Nash’s gaydar broken or is The Rock so terrified of coming out of the closet he’s pulling a Elton John or...

Is Kevin Nash’s gaydar broken or is The Rock so terrified of coming out of the closet he’s pulling a Elton John or a Rock Hudson and pretending he’s straight by marrying a women?

Attached: E564092E-D7C9-4267-9A19-7869A67E0DB2.jpg (2048x2048, 462K)

You don't make a living rolling around a mat with other men unless you're a little bit gay. That includes you, Kevin.

REMINDER:
That time Big Kev BTFO in closet homo Dwaynetty "WHO'S THE BITCH NOW!"

Rock: "What three things would you like to get in?"

Nash: "Well, I've only got 5 moves, motherfucker, so I'd like to get them all in and physically there is nothing you can do about it."

>Nash returns to WWE because Rock was failing to draw
>Rock goes off script & disrespects veteran Nash calling him a bitch
>Nash like a man confronts Rock then BTFO's him in ring in front of the world
>"WHO'S THE BITCH NOW!"
>Rock then disrespects again Nash while putting there match together
>Nash informs Rock he'll physically knock the fuck out of Rock
>Rock runs to Pat Patterson crying who tells Rock that Nash was right
>2 years later Rock is scared to approach Nash at a restaurant and avoids him
>7 years later mans man Nash confronts Rock again and squashes their beef

The Rock's daughter is a mongoloid. She inherited Dwaynettys masculine features and high forehead. He should have forced his she-hulk ex-wife Dani who he impregnated (hmm maybe Nash was right about Dwayne being a fag) to abort the hermaphrodite.

On a related note the reason The Rock's manly ex-wife divorced him was because she got tired fucking him with a strap-on which she did to fufill his gay fantasies while he was recovering from his gyno bitch tits surgery

Nash is so much better than little Dwayne, in EVERY way. As a wrestler, Nash blows little Dwayne out of the water, no argument to be had there. NWO, anyone? Even as an actor, if you take into account that Nash stars in smaller-budget movies, his are way more profitable than the Rocks, on average. Little Dwayne might make a little more at the box office but when his stupid movies cost ten times more and have a hundred times the marketing budget, yeah no wonder. Imagine if Nash starred in *anything* with the budget and marketing of any of little Dwayne's movies, it would easily be twice as profitable and bigger hits. Dwayne can't act.

Attached: Nash's bitch.png (640x480, 370K)

Kevin Nash's gaydar is terrible, hence why he didn't notice those fine African-American gentlemen weren't heterosexual in the summer of 92.

Kevin Nash is a Boomer liberal who pretends to be a college tough guy while at the same time pretending to be progressive. Kevin probably said Dwayne was gay so that he can act like he is accepting of gays while at the same time calling Dwayne a faggot

>or is The Rock so terrified of coming out of the closet he’s pulling a Elton John or a Rock Hudson and pretending he’s straight by marrying a women?
His gimmick is badass action hero. Gay would kill his career so you tell me.

Rock Hudson was straight though, he just liked fucking a guy in the ass once in a while

Attached: rock hudson dom.jpg (564x751, 54K)

based, just because he could

Nash just made that shit up because Rock sent those friendly bulbasaurs to vine whip his ass in 92.

fyi, gays that act straight and get married to women and have kids and go to church like normal people are ok with me. even if he were gay I wouldn't count it as a knock against him or anything. only once a gay starts to act gay should they be ostracized

>Nash says he's not a mark
>"MORE LIKE BIG DADDY BITCH"
>spends the next decade seething over this and constantly bringing up the Rock's sexuality in shoot interviews

>Gay would kill his career
If anything he will be shoved down everyone's throat even more like the all female reboot movies.

kek this. nashetty is one of the biggest self marks in the industry
>fakes a heart attack to avoid doing the job
>convinces bischoff the streak is going nowhere so he should end it by pinning goldberg in the middle of the ring
>books himself to go over everyone
>seethes for two decades because of three (3) words
>i was just as over as goldberg
>i was just as over as the rock
>i was just as over as hogan

>is Nash's gaydar broken
are you retarded OP? Dwayne is celarly a faggot

Attached: gayboyTravolta.png (675x425, 50K)

Same case with the dude from Psycho.
He was cured of the gay and got married and had two kids.
Must've been some deal with the devil shit because he still got AIDS and his wife was on one of those 9/11 planes.

based, thanks user

>His gimmick is badass action hero.
And it doesn't work. He's too goofy.

Rock has 3 kids and has been married twice...he's not gay.

THANK YOU MR NASH

Attached: 1485905074772.png (431x477, 422K)

Hollywood used to be pretty based, hiding that shit away from the public. No way they'd do that now though, this is just Wolfcuck dreaming

BASED

if you aren't sexually attracted to penis you are low T as fuck