"butterface"? really?

JIM CORNETTE IS FUCKING CANCELLED

Attached: but her face.png (601x625, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/csi75i/jim_cornette_on_twitter_with_sexist_comment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a racist homophobic sexist piece of shit Carny Cornette is. The young bucks were right about this old white racist he doesn’t deserve to be in wrestling.

Cornette is officially cancelled

Jim will get away with it because he "hates" orange man.

I hate everyone involved in this. I'm going back to my joshi threads

Wow. That's nauseating.

Listen, I never was the biggest Jim Cornette fan, he seems out of touch, but I can try to at least respect his opinions.

However, what I can't stand is racism, homophobia, and in this case SEXISM. That's a big NO Jim. You definitely are an old piece of shit.

Fuck you.

kek what a outrage
reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/csi75i/jim_cornette_on_twitter_with_sexist_comment/

bases

she is obese
Butterface is actually nice

This is why we need more bullying in school

Attached: this is your brain on liberalism.jpg (1279x643, 97K)

>le trump from nowhere

Fucking Americans

Lardass bitch deserves it for running her pig mouth hahaha

>these are the people who like what is historically one of the most degenerate forms of entertainment in existence and filled with the biggest degenerates on the planet
i don't get it

Wtf are you on about, he'll win because he never backs down, dude just said Cornette would say the 'n-word' and Cornette said he'll say it to his face, lmao.

CORNETTE IMPEACH

I fucking tried bro but then they ran home to their safe space or some shit.

based jimbo burying this heifer

He's not wrong

ya sizzlin'?

Holy fuck, that gigakike David Starr is absolutely S E E T H I N G about this and corny is absolutely burying him alive lmfao

Attached: 1555020849298.jpg (542x540, 17K)

LOL

Attached: 2019-08-19 12_12_10-Jim Cornette on Twitter_ _You should, it was probably yesterday.… _.png (631x547, 58K)

OH NO NO NO

CORNY CAN DISH IT OUT BUT HE CANT TAKE IT

WHAT A BITCH

Attached: 738411E5-3188-4DC2-9A24-A0648678E142.jpg (828x1214, 453K)

t. (((David Starr)))
We all know you post here you fucking hymie.

Fucking why? What has any of this have to do with race? Jim can be boring boomer but fucking hell.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-171908.png (1536x2048, 371K)

>cancelled
Back to r*ddit with you

Jews are absolutely obsessed with black dick

That kike getting roasted just like his grandparents did in the hot steamy summer of 1943

>cornette married that thing
>she did not even give him any kids
kwab

Based Corny turning heel and working that Twitter

If Corny just shut the fuck up about politics and religion and just stuck to shitting on play wrestlers I'd love him.

cornette in the 1990s actually did call a black security guard that worked for smw a bulbasaur which led to a "scuffle"

>those fucking comments
God I forget how cringe reddit is.

Attached: worked.webm (640x800, 2.79M)

t. christian cuckservative cocksucker

They invade """"problematic"""" spaces, make them intolerable for the former fans, turn them into leftist hugboxes and then leave when they have killed the """"problematic"""" space.

Butterfaces have good bodies, though.

Jordynne Grace is a fucking idiot

What a turbo kike

I’m sure i can speak on behalf of Yea Forums and say he’s way out of line here. Women in this business have enough to worry about without being called ugly by crusty old white men. Fuck Jim Cornette.

Love when Corny buries people

W*men are only good for faps and braps ya ding-dong diddly redditard

Attached: soy .jpg (700x734, 80K)

>mark wrestlers are STILL getting worked by Cornette in the year of our Lord 2019
When will they learn

Fucking Reddit, every single time lol

Attached: IMG_8359.jpg (750x643, 76K)

Based

They should just rename r/SquaredCircle to r/Cuckoldry2.0

You forgot to stay at r/squared circle

>men never deal with discrimination
lol

I deal with discrimination all the time. I went to the bank and asked for a one million dollar loan and those kikes wanted collateral and shit. If I had a million dollars worth of shit I wouldn't be asking for money.

Cornette while not being a wrestler is the best worker in wrestling by far. Give this

Big circle of who, op is in that circle as well.

Irrespective of what Corny said, I think we should take a moment to appreciate how retarded her original point was.

Yes, because she's retarded so obviously anything non-retarded coming out of her cunt mouth would be impossible.

>implying it isn't performance art entertainment

Attached: 1523361255459.png (495x400, 201K)

Holy shit (((they))) literally can't help themselves from bringing up race whenever possible

it's like a fat Bea Priestley

ooga booga

>calling a woman ugly is sexist
Fucking how?
There quite a distance between butterface and Nigger. Unless those are equal now.

Attached: 1542058174458.png (672x458, 290K)

Cornette was attacking Miss Piggy directly,whoever that idiot is is attacking his wife.

whoa thats anti-semitic!

An verbal "attack" on a woman (a liberal woman mind you) is nearly as bad as saying nigger

The only time anyone calls it a sport is on screen, in character. How is this 'holding wrestling back' when wrestling being treated less like a sport coincides with less people watching than ever? What the fuck is she on about?

What wrestling is or isn't is irrelevant because in order for wrestling to be good it needs to be a work that the people believe in or at the very least play along with. Its no surprise that wrestling is in the sorry ass state it is in currently with all of these shitter libtards (except for based Corny that actually gets wrestling) fucking the business up. Fuck Cawdy, the Young Cucks, Kenny Omega male and that tranny federation AEW for degrading wrestling into irredeemable faggy garbage that will forever ruin the industry. No it is not a performance art. It is a "sport" and if you are wise to the fact it is a work you should still lie to the kids about it anyways. Nash was right when he said the internet ruined wrestling.

Liberals like Nash ruined wrestling,WWE turning PG is the major factor why american wrestling is dying.

Turning today's WWE PG-13 wouldn't do shit. Also the MNW era of wrestling was a majority of the time PG on both sides. Especially so if you want to count WCW vs WWF before the MNW. Something people seem to not remember. The talent today just isn't there for something edgier. The wrestlers today are absolute shit and nobody should care about them since they are shit. They can't even be entertaining on a PG show so what makes you think the show would be better with an older rating? It wouldn't.

What the hell was Cornette thinking? Butterface implies that while a woman is ugly she has a nice body at least, this thing is just a tragedy.

Once again Jordynne is completely right.

Why can't redditors make a point with resorting to female passive aggressive sarcastic cringe?

>says nothing racist, homophobic, or sexist but works you anyway
based retards perpetuating a goat status onto cornette

the self own here is cornette low key admitting he's attracted to jordynne grace below the neck

a product isn't shit because of its demographic you brainlet. the biggest company isn't good and the fans left because it's bad

imo any man who isn't attracted to her is probably just a faggot

inb4 posting old picture of her when she was especially gross with implant scar

Butter Face=Face full of butter because SHE'S FAT

The spacing and capitalization were a nice touch. Just be a little more subtle next time.

Attached: 1546243479106.jpg (1600x1202, 177K)

>never stray from /oedo/

Attached: billy-madison-fat-kid-shake-face.gif (344x279, 497K)

I feel like Cornette has as many wrong opinions as he does right opinions so I don't know if he's based or cringe.

Anyone can take a bad picture. Fake tits are nothing special in wrestling.

Overall, Jordynne is a fit, young, thicc woman with pleasing curves and a face that is pretty enough (she could do with a little coaching on how to smile properly for a selfie or portrait).

Any man who would not want to plow Jordynne with great enthusiasm is pretty much gay.

pic related, she needs to do a relaxed smile like this more often. It's more flattering to her.

Attached: 60366942_164964134520543_5312363200257508533_n.jpg (1080x745, 121K)

Hi Jordynne

Shut the fuck up nigger,get a job,stop voting Democrat,stop worshipping fat obese lardasses especially if they are white and latinas,find a slim niggress that is not a hood rat to marry then have a kid and hope he is not as retarded as you are.

Maria Manic will beat the fuck out of him.

the size of that fucking forehead

Attached: 1561064014904.gif (549x523, 602K)

Hey Trisha

>I'M AN INCEL I'M AN INCEL I'M ANNNN INCEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL
yikes

Bitch has the Young Buck hairline.

GET
A
JOB

and stop being black

oh, so now you got a problem with big foreheads, huh? pleb.

Attached: 51GxhDIoJCL._SY445_[1].jpg (295x445, 25K)

LESS THIS

Attached: 50690297_547867005713943_4132104044243722539_n.jpg (1080x1350, 199K)

MORE THIS

Attached: 34706127_210317599604667_2769496299458789376_n.jpg (900x1125, 113K)

Attached: 41710515_1946230132136917_8029692731181930621_n.jpg (1080x1293, 164K)

Stop crying

nigger got touched

how pure are these strikes?

Attached: jord pure strikes.webm (640x800, 1.21M)

Sup fatty?

god I hate this ugly fat bitch

but bro didn't you know wrestling isn't real? so no point in her trying to make it look real

Based Jim working the entire business and its fans into a seething shoot with a single tweet

It's funny how whenever a black guy gets ID'd on here they immediately seethe into next week

Cornette is right once again. This bitch should be fucking executed but there are no woman with the skill to actually fight enough to shoot on her, which is a sad statement itself.

She probably looks like Cornette's wife looked like 30 years ago

Attached: oh nononono.png (478x547, 236K)

Corny is based.

You know good and well that if they ever met Cornette would grovel at her feet like the beta he really is.

>fat
>needs boob job to have any tits
>needs sky high heels to give any semblance of ass despite being a "powerlifter"
>still has hank hill ass anyway
>abrasive personality
>clearly can't cook
>obviously is one of those "I can't have kids because that will ruin my career" types of women that doesn't have a career and blows the money frivolously because women aren't taught to be frugal
>already dumped her fiance
What's the point?

Social Media is the Antichrist

Attached: AD2E9F89CA52411F910F6F2A1340A5CC.jpg (750x796, 358K)

It's kind of kinda based how Jimbo calls people "cosplay wrestlers", and they seethe so fucking hard that he made a gimmick out of it. It also shows their hypocrisy.

DON'T DO IT TO EM JIMMY NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: kannawake.jpg (365x427, 19K)

She is made for working in the indies and getting paid only in hotdogs,the problem is that those companies she would work in would eventually go bankrupt because of their catering costs.

Should’ve included the comments right under it which presumed they were straight and white too kek

>le wrestling is art
Gee, how could i possibly forget that brawl between the hulkster and sting at the louvre museum in front of hundreds of pretentious cunts?

Seriously, these kind of cunts are the reason wrestling is dead. Bunch of numales

Attached: 1497756782198.jpg (336x280, 10K)

I would beat the shit out of this bitch but unfortunately it is haram to touch pork

Fuck Jim Cucknette
Jordynne is a cutie and I love her

Attached: pktal6vv2fv11.jpg (817x1024, 84K)

you are a gross mudshark with a 7head and a scuffed mexican titjob Jordynne

Attached: AJ Styles Repulsive.jpg (782x813, 90K)

wtf I like Cornette now

When have you ever been discriminated for being a man? And don’t say shitty Twitter meme banters

Retard tier bait

yikes

Attached: sixhead.png (271x128, 73K)

0/10, dumb fucking bitch needs to study the undertaker's matches

MOTHERFUCKER

REALLY,DOING THIS IN TRUMPS AMERICA,THE LAND OF OPRESSED WOMEN?

IM SO TIRED OF WHITE MEN,SO FUCKING TIRED

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19-19-11-07.png (1440x2560, 359K)

based

Bertha Faye was kind of awesome as Monster Ripper.

Attached: hellyeah.jpg (395x263, 32K)

Wow Reddit is really showing its hairy, acne-riddled, brogressive ass in this thread

Good. Fuck her for disrespecting the business and cornette, as always, is always right

Everyone posting there is a faggot and you are the same kind of faggot because you're just the opposite on the faggot scale of ID politics. You should kill yourself and tell all of those people to do the same.

Attached: 1550718423457.gif (540x304, 1.6M)

My fucking sides

>That kike getting roasted just like his grandparents did in the hot steamy summer of 1943
but that never happened in the first place !

Attached: 1533580969713.png (1200x675, 1.56M)

Attached: jordynnegrace.jpg (1080x1350, 135K)

holy based cornetto

you fucking ding-dong diddly reddit faggot tranny go back

3/10 lardass

the fucking bants based corny

Attached: litty.jpg (216x250, 6K)

sorry whiteboi, they didn't mention you.

tits got you fucked up, homie. stop thinking with your penis. you can do better

Fuck jim.

Imagine the pitjob those arms could give

>Implying she would put any effort into it

When do women get discriminated against ya dumb mark?

Based leftist racist. Fuck dead kike on a stick worshipers.

Was the holocaust a work?

yikes

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-11-33-10-770_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg (1079x655, 83K)

Jordynne has to have a good body to be a butterface. She has the flattest ass of all time.

Dont you have some preist cock to be sucking in a box to forgive all your sins of the last week?

>Implying her body is fine
Corny likes them fat

Say what you want about him but he has the quickest of wits

Cornette will say anything for clicks. Washed up old shock jock begging for change like Virgil, trying to relive his heydey from 30 years ago.

He's actually richer than Ska Tall, the fact he married a fat roastie from california and never had kids worked wonders for him.

>this is clever "bantz" to burgers

>This
>A butterface

Do these idiots not know what a butterface is? Her face is fine, it's the rest of her that's clearly made of butter.

Is that sheeva?

And his hypocrisy. The Midnight Express were cosplay wrestlers. The only difference is that they had a fat manager riding their coattails, and could actually work when it came down to it.

>Male and have never dealt with any type of discrimination

The gym I go to has a "women's side" so that women can workout without men and their filthy penises looking at them. There is no "men's side" where I could lift in peace.

True. Corny might be an infantile, spastic, cancerous tumor on the scrotum of professional wrestling's corpse, but this woman is unfathomably stupid, and kind of fat.

Kek

SHE'S FAT

Attached: steiner mic.jpg (211x229, 17K)

British wrestling is cringe because they try too hard to be American

Buried

Attached: 1562475612407.jpg (600x800, 63K)

Why do I see more whites complain about racism than any other race?

Jews are obsessed with black men

*Visibly uncomfortable from such an insult up Christina Ricci*
Yo... You... You piece of trash, you piece of worthless trash. You bottom of the pit, bottom of the shit, dog shit smellin cat shit eatin piece of trash.
But in all seriousness if you ever insult Christina Ricci or Alciai Fox and their beautiful big foreheads again Ill HOLLOW YOU OUT LIKE A FUCKIN TOMMY JUG!!

have sex

Attached: ABEAUTIFULANDLOVINGANDGIVINGPERSON.jpg (350x144, 6K)

Blocking shouldnt preventing viewing tweets. Thats just silly.

>>fat
>>needs boob job to have any tits
>>needs sky high heels to give any semblance of ass despite being a "powerlifter"
>>still has hank hill ass anyway
...wait...shes fat and still has breast implants?

can't believe three people got baited by this

...so hes an outright cubby chaser? Ok.

>and could actually work when it came down to it.
Thats a fucking enormous difference though.

Attached: 1554067860557.jpg (640x503, 53K)

Who cares

Jordynne is the exception. Her body looks like shit.

She looks like she only fucks black guys. Ding-dong diddly pass.