BASED

BASED.

Why haven't you made the switch user?

Attached: image.jpg (640x505, 166K)

Because Sami Callihan sucks dick

You know what's real counter-culture? Loudly announcing how counter-culture you are.

maybe it's because they are broadcasted on a TV channel nobody's even heard of and twitch

Has sami jobbed to the crimson chinette yet?

>the red headed stepchild of this business

So he thinks that he’s putting over impact by burying it?

Because there is too much good wrestling these days that I don't want to waste my time watching ex-ECW guys and intergender matches

No, but he had two 15+ minutes competitive matches against her where he almost loses. Which at that point, might as well do the job, you're not looking good for getting beat up by a girl for 15 minutes just because you didn't ACTUALLY lose.

Stinks of incel in here. Sami beating women is based. Just wish they still had Rebel and her magnificent ass

How is he going to call himself "The Draw" then talk about how people aren't watching the promotion he's been with for awhile?

What fishing channel is this one now?

I'm a simple man, I see Sami and I click off the page.

I see he's taken to the Seth Rollins school of wrestling Twitter

Pursuit, rumour is they move in Autumn. Anthem are looking to buy AXS

What TV channel even broadcasts them?

And the only thing I watch on twitch is Critical Role so fuck that.

>calls himself the draw
>is begging people to watch

LMAO

>not subscribing to Impact+ and getting it at the source
Cringe

because he's a retard

came here to post this

Attached: kekekekekek.jpg (114x125, 3K)

Fucking slants. I'll be tuning in for based Tenile

Attached: image.gif (300x320, 2.58M)

The more they beg, the less I watch. At least AEW knows to project that their shit is hot, even if it isn't.

Isn't this guy supposed to be a psychopath who's at odds with management? Why is he shilling for the company?

That nigga sami callihan looks like the kind of dyke bitch who steals the fat guy who watches wrestling's girl. You could switch him with ole pure strikes Dunne and no one could tell the difference.

Right. WWE has Smackdown, Raw, and Main Event for everyone to enjoy. Why the fuck would anyone watch Impact?

Impact has never had and will never have a viable direction yet will somehow never die.

They are absolutely gonna outlive AEW and we'll all be wondering how the fuck that happened

TNA went downhill when Russo left and Hogan left.

'''''The DRAW'''''

Attached: 1b233ab9131e.gif (353x386, 1.61M)

sami is cringe but he isn't wrong here. also I admit that I used to hate him but he won me over at a tv taping a few weeks ago with his heel antics to entertain the crowd when it likely won't even make air

>critroll
>not based big dimes LA By Night
cronfe

This

GIVE US THE ASS THEN

KLAUUUUS

callihan is great.

this isn't not true, Hogan brings in the advertisers and TV deals, of course these days you can't do that because the really big guys go to Hollywood and never come back

>red headed step child
More like homeless kid whose parents abandoned it because it drained them to the point of collapse, has now been in foster care for years, institutionalized, tossed from foster home to foster home, pissing and moaning but nobody cares.