*flops*

Has their been a bigger failure in WWEs woman division?

Attached: 5669FC2F-CD20-49D9-A49B-89C5DE1D59D4.jpg (618x412, 35K)

>Has their been a bigger failure in WWEs woman division?
user, I...

Attached: gettyimages-533378426.jpg (644x428, 44K)

>Vince was gonna push her to the moon

Blonde was correct but it was the massive shitter Evans

Dana

>had a prominent role in a Total Divas most watched period
>got a Big Brother run out of it
Mandy could leave WWE tomorrow and the only people that would sign here are BangBros.

Nah Mandy is a way bigger flop. Mandy is a conventionally attractive blonde woman with a killer bod. I thought for sure she’d be pushed to the moon. She must have heat somewhere backstage.

Dana and Eva are shitters through and through.

I think if you look through the past of women's wrestling history you will see many flops similar to the Mandy Rose situation. Especially during the Diva's era. Hope this helps!

Attached: Emmalina.jpg (777x437, 58K)

Lacey

She can flop onto my cock

Based.

While your mom flops onto mine.

Failure implies they've ever tried to make her a big deal. Mandy has been a jobber since day one. This bitch is a real failure.

Attached: DGekJNEXUAAdRzO.jpg (1200x1200, 260K)

1.5 million Twitter followers, all being turned on to Impact. Tenile is based

I really thought Mandy would've gotten the women's title by this point, yet she is even below the tag titles. That program where she ended up hurting Asuka really seemed to kill whatever sort of momentum she seemed to be getting.

Attached: 1528141867407.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Why not, she needs to get laid

Awesome Kong aka Karma

kek bimbo cope

The blonde is actually working against her. She needs to go full Italian guido and go back to her natural brunette color and go heavy on the tan.

ehh

Attached: 1556059883793.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

They never had a chance, both too sexy for WWE these days.

They only push trannies now.

HOLY CUMOLA

Ya seethe?

Attached: 1557804062752.jpg (404x596, 56K)

Carmella wishes she was a guido.

I'd let him fuck my face

According to Meltzer Magoo Dana Brooke & Lacey Evans would have to be the biggest flops

Attached: meltzermagoo.jpg (954x400, 126K)

>3 year difference between reports
...god.. almonds.. are getting.. activated..

Why is Meltzer so retarded? Female reigns is obviously Charlotte but she gives him scoops so he'd never admit this.

She is. Half.

>Eva
>Paige
>Emma(lina)
>Mandy
>Gail Kim
>Dana
>Candice Michelle
>Lacey (?)

Says the MANdy fan.

Did she ever even wrestle more than 5 matches on the main roster?...

Mandy failed because the bitch was too stupid not to say in an interview that she was planning on leaving soon to pursue things outside of wrestling. Vince hates when talent leaves.

Emma hated the gimmick and basically refused to commit to it. You knew Vince would bury her afterwards.

Pure Vince/Dunn booking.
Asuka was a big deal in NXT and when she first got called up. Then after like 3 fucking weeks, you could tell that Vince "didn't get her."

>Did she ever even wrestle more than 5 matches on the main roster?.
She had 5 singles matches on the main roster, none after 2014. Anyone that thinks they had plans for her on SDLiv is a moron. It was all to lead up to her no showing SummerSlam and Nikki Bella returning. There's a reason why after her suspension she never appeared again on TV but wasn't released until almost a year later