The rock is ga-

>The rock is ga-

Attached: based.png (605x612, 540K)

>she's white
Based for Rocky, cringe for her.

He's been married before, the whole gay thing is just Nashetty seething about being called a bitch.
>inb4 beard
Stop being a simp.

y

It makes me laugh that Nash was that salty for decades after, just because The Rock called him a bitch (and in a worked promo no less). I mean Jesus Christ dude, let it go.

>partner
only gays use this term

>implying thats a girl
Nigga that looks like a tranny. Rocky motherfucking still works with his ex. Rocky is a gay nigga.

Holy cringe, why wouldn't this samoan prince marry a beautiful samoan queen and carry on his people's lineage? I am a wh*toid cuck and I am SEETHING AND BOILING!

Attached: niajax.jpg (404x404, 44K)

Dwayne is fruitier than a box of fruit loops

Yeah, and a faggy media company used the word, not The Rock. Keep up, brainlet.

She seems like a complicit beard. I'm happy for both of them.

I fucked a Tongan in high school. They literally beg for white cock.

>Had kids before getting married
Huge cringe

What the fuck would he have to lose by Coming Out in 2019?
He's not gay wolfie, your hero took more dicks than rock, get the fuck over it already.

they've been together for years even had a child together

>What the fuck would he have to lose by Coming Out in 2019?
His manly action hero roles. He'd go back to making shitty comedies like Baywatch and The Tooth Fairy

He's an action movie star, retard. Who wants to watch a queer do bad ass shit in a Fast and Furious movie? Plus being a big dude makes him go from likely bro to potential rapist for a lot of dudes.

Isn't Jason Statham Bi or something though?

Maybe in your faggot mind he is

Based

Tongan =/= Samoan

OP probably thinks Hugh Jackman and Gerard Butler are straight too lmao

Could've sworn RDJ said on CDAN he was m8

It has more to do with rock disrespecting the rest of the boys and going into business for himself. You don't do that shit.

You know, he's making good for his people. Samoans have little genetic diversity and breeding with someone outside of the island is what they need to do. Also, white women are to be taken.

Reminder the "Rock is gay" story is from Nash only who constantly talks about how the Rock is gay for not having sex with him and his Kliq buddies.

This. Meanwhile The Rock has three children and Kevinetty "KWABetty" Nashetty has one son who beat him up.

>Armenian
>White

It has more to do with Nash saying everyone else is a selfmark but he himself has a massive selfmark meltdown over Rock doing some Improv

Funny, because everyone loved John Wick and Keanu now but conveniently forget he’s never been married, has no kids and was supposedly dating a trans “woman” recently

Based Tama getting that white teen cock

Because Keanu is actually based ya ding-dong diddly tard

>I hate this gay guy for being gay, but this gay guy who fucks trannies is fine
Make up ya mind ya slapdick

This, it was literally The Rock's job to insult Nash in a fictional promo and Nash seethed over it like the markass bitch he is

Why would you get married in this day and age?

Imagine how much money she would get for divorcing him.

THE PUSSY MUST BE FIRE, MAGGLE!

>thinking the great one won’t have a prenup
jabronlet

>supposedly

And? The point is if he did come out that he loves trannies then his stock will plummet. I don't make the rules faggot, let it go.

>n-no you n-need p-permission f-from the b-b-boys to c-cut a p-p-promo
lmfao kys nashetty

The Rock is gay meme was always just wishful thinking

>meme

>going into business for himself. You don't do that shit.
Tell that to Hulk Hogan and his ballerina outfit. Sounds more like Nash is jealous of Rocky's Hollywood success.

The Rock reminds me of Michael Jackson who had a sham marriage but was secretly in the closet

I know that Rocky has let you down. You probably feel like little girls did in the 60s when they found out Paul McCartney was married. It's okay, buddy. You'll find love some day.

It's well known in Hollywood grapevine Dwayne blew Harvey Weinstein when he was trying to make it in early 00's

>being this upset that his idol is a pillow bitter

Imagine getting worked into an absolute shambles because some other dude you have never met or had any contact with marries a woman.

It wasn't part of the plan because nash wasn't allowed to say anything back. It was utter dogshit behaviour from rock.

Nash was a bigger name than rock at that point in time you total mongoloid. What would he have to be jealous over?

Based Rock blacking white women

Attached: whities seething.jpg (1440x987, 136K)

>fuming for two (2) decades over three (3) words
the fucking state of mr. not a self-mark

>Nash was a bigger name than rock at that point in time you total mongoloid
Nash was never a bigger name than Rock, except maybe when Rock was still playing college ball. Nash was not anywhere in Rock's stratosphere by 2002. This is laughable to even consider.

It was one funny line that Nash hasn't gotten over in over a decade. He's playing it up that Rock went into business for himself when the truth is Nash just couldn't come up with a decent comeback. Manlet Punk did the same to him, that's how much of a shitter Nash is.

Didn't he marry or had a child from another chick recently?

>p-p-please f-fuck me w-white g-girls d-dont be r-r-racist
lol so this is the power of bbc

>Nash was a bigger name than the Rock

Attached: soy.jpg (187x376, 13K)

Based big dimes rocky working smarks and wolfcucks into a shoot.

Fair play to him.
Could have easily married another A-Lister and formed a Hollywood Power Couple. But chooses to marry a relatively mornal girl.
Good for him and his family.

Curtain call

>Zaius
What the fuck :D

>Nash hates scripts and loves when he can improvise
>Another wrestler does it and Nash cries like a biatch

That's good breeding stock. She would bare Rock like a dozen healthy children.

>post wall roastie

Meanwhile this is Nash's wife

Attached: nash family.jpg (780x440, 39K)

>Mirror
KWAB.

Yeah, remember when they correctly reported your icon had been raped?

Attached: nash raped media.jpg (1080x925, 263K)

>and his faggot son that kicked his ass

BASED.
>Forced to deny
KWAB.

That wasn't the only thing Nashetty was forced to do lol.

>pretty sure he fucked his step mother too

>Who wants to watch a queer do bad ass shit in a Fast and Furious movie?
Who is Vin Diesel? Retard

Nice larp, white incel

>IT WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN!
>HE SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE MY HUSBANDO LOOK STUPID!
Christ Alive wolfcuc, you need to move on from Nash worship at some point.

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

wolfcuck and his cuckboys blown out ONCE AGAIN

what would their child look like?

KWAB.

This honestly, what a fucking simp

A+ got a legit fucking kek out of me, you're alright kid

worked by based enty

A heterosexual male? Did he come out or something?

Rabbi SEETHING

Wtf I must have gotten banana effect or mandingo effect or whatever it's called, I coulda swore that nigga was gay

She's pretty big, their kids are going to massive. Also Rock looks like he's off the gas

Brain lesions?

Curtain Call, Nash on WCW coming out drunk and saying whatever he wanted, Horsemen parody wheee he clearly went over the line and pretended like he didn’t.

Nash is mad that Rock did money and miles better than he did and got out when he was still hot.

Monopoly man effect

>getting married instead of just living together

CRINGE.

He's going to be so pissed when she asks for a divorce in a few years and he has to give away half his shit to her.

Attached: 1341067476415.jpg (296x296, 35K)

I didn't know Nash posted here.

KWAB

>rumors on Yea Forums start picking up about how much of a pecker smoker Dwayne is
>instantly gets married
Hmmmm makes you think

Palins husband. (Ex)

How detached are you

From what? This is life, user. The leading man in an action movie will forever be the straight man.