2K20 is the first game in the series to be solely developed by Visual Concepts...

>2K20 is the first game in the series to be solely developed by Visual Concepts, previous entries were co-developed by Yuke's
is this a good or a bad thing? considering The Fiend is a pre-order exclusive I assume it’s a bad thing

Attached: F6FECB29-5C1F-4B12-8B27-C6E5BCF910B5.jpg (200x252, 14K)

Pre-order and DLC plans are entirely up to the publisher, this is on 2K, not the developer. Visual Concepts was the B-team on the development of the last few WWE games, but they are the solo devs of the 2K basketball games, which I hear are hilariously terrible every year.
tl;dr: Nothing will change

they could put fucking from software to make their games, they would still look like shit because of the yearly schedule and the pitiful budget

Bad. Visual Concepts were the b-team as says. Sports games like this are bound to sell well regardless they probably won’t give a shit about adding anything new. 2K have probably just told them to carry on doing what they’ve been doing for years but for less money.

Fuck this game and fuck 2k

I don't care who developed the game just having those two anti draws in the cover is enough reason for me not to buy the game.

I honestly don't give much of a shit what these games look like graphically, you could aim for PS2-era graphics and it would be fine as long as the gameplay was solid. My problem with modern WWE games is they aren't even fun. The submissions minigames and the kickout mechanics don't belong in a sport/fighting game.
I'd take half as many polygons and twice as polished gameplay any day of the week

same

This. Game feels soulless and matches feel like they take place underwater with how slow and methodical it is

As actual wrestling becomes faster and faster in its pace, the games somehow get slower.

>implying FromSoftware is a good developer team

I don't know but I uninstalled 2k19 in under two hours because it was boring as fuck and got a refund

When I got 2K19 at first I was surprised how big the in-game roster was (even literal whos like Shane Thorne and The Street Profits were in)
2 days later I had realize how boring and shallow the game was, even with added stipulations and various match modes it felt like you are playing the same match over and over again

That might make it the worst 2K game ever

They are,much better than any western development team at least.

>Yukes confirmed to be working on the AEW game
AEWChads win again

It looks like recycled Yukes assets though. What did they mean by this?

The dev team didn't swap till after mid-way through development. Sure they may say that it's a new team, but it's going to be 99% content already made by the yukes team, and then add to the fact they reuse tons of assets from previous games. We probably won't see any actual differences until 2k21 at the earliest

2K19 isn't unbearably slow move to move, but the wrestlers still control like dogshit if that makes any sense. Stuff like going to the top rope, anything with running and anything with weapons makes it obvious you're controlling a robot in a human suit.

I think they've switched to having more stunlocks in a match, where you're completely incapacitated and waiting to press R2. I don't mind this but I can see why other people do.

I assume the only reason they haven't added anything like a pared down Fire Pro AI (tell this guy to use his springboard moves more, tell this guy to use limb targeting more, tell this guy to never pin after his signature and always follow it with his finisher) is because they literally can't, because the code base is 20 years old.

Never understood why they couldn't make an updated version of No Mercy or Here Comes The Pain

Fifa/Madden yearly scam model.

Because they're only going to make "muh realism!" games from now on because WWE wants to pretend like they're a real sport

Please once you have purple stamina it's like driving an 18 wheeler trying to move a heavyweight.

There's still far too many irreversible moves and animations that can be taken advantage of. And matches boil down to the strategy of 'so long as I have one more reversal than them I win'

Don't get me started on universe mode deleting things outright, and trashing my power rankings or them being completely irrelevant to the results of my booking.

Oh and servers being so unplayable I get pins off of signatures without a problem because they can't kick out in time.

Lets also talk about the loot boxes for my created wrestler in storymode. If I even want to like how my guy looks I have to grind out 5 star matches in hopes, just hope, I MAYBE get something I want in a costume card pack. Or maybe I'll finally get a cool finisher in a moves card pack. Ooooor I could spend $5 and reward them for shitty game design!

Everything about modern wwe games, mobile included, is embarrassing

You will see that Yukes was literally carrying this game.

wouldn't be surprised