Why didn't you protect her?

twitter.com/KairiSaneWWE/status/1163354190443360256

2 years and 2 months living alone in America
I was scammed and scared because I was not used to it, and there were days when I could squeeze towels with tears and runny nose
Although I have just fallen, I can continue to stand up thanks to you
Let's do our best together if there are people who are worried about something or are hitting the wall now

Attached: sad kairi.png (869x793, 1.34M)

>30 years old
Well, someone definitely hit the wall

>Let's do our best together if there are people who are worried about something or are hitting the wall now
She knows the wall is coming for her
Those cheekbones make her look old already it'll be a clean 1 2 3 brother

>I was scammed
it was me

Attached: 1545724760083.png (420x420, 7K)

No protection for filthy traitors

Attached: 1565295211401.jpg (1000x797, 116K)

>I was scammed
All that expensive fashion she purchased turned out to be shoddy chinese knock offs?

it's a work

based

>inb4 botches immediately on her next TV appearance
Women are fucking weak, don't expect them to be able to do anything themselves, other than do the job for The Wall, 1 2 3 in the middle of the ring, brother, and that's the bottom line.

Attached: CANIGETA.jpg (500x573, 41K)

that isn't what she said

>I was scammed

That's why we call it a mark contract, hon.

You dare to question google?

>I came to the United States for 2 years and 2 months. If there are people who are worried about something or are hitting a wall now, let's do our best together

your translation is suspect

Attached: yachtperson.webm (334x594, 1.08M)

look at this d*mb g**k

You used the built in Bing translation feature without realizing that it has a tendency to skip over portions due to length unless punctuation is added. The translator itself has flaws, but you are just an autistic dumbass.

2 years and 2 months living alone in the United States. I was afraid of everything I was not used to, and I was afraid, and there were days when I could squeeze towels with tears and runny nose. I'm still falling, but thanks to you, I can continue to stand up. Let's do our best together if there are people who are worried about something or are hitting the wall

>I was afraid of everything I was not used to, and I was afraid
hmmm

aww
why isn't paul taking care of her bros

lo is his new weeb project.

You mean Vince's new project
>Insert 50% transparency Vince McMahon laughing over article where it says he is taking creative control of NXT.jpg that I am too lazy to make

paige looks like one of those people who does sign language for deaf people

Yo, Shigeo?

Holy fuck go back

Why didn't she just ask Shano for help?

Confirmed for not smashing her.

Too high maintenance
>hitting the wall
She said it

I have used my expert translation skills (combining google and bing's engrish) to come up with the following:

Kenta Kobashi:
Is it more than two years already? Live a life without regrets by doing your best. It's hard, but good luck!
I'm looking forward to the next time seeing Kairi. Let's go!

Kairi:
Thank you very much for always caring Kobashi-san. Like Mr. Kobashi, I want to be a wrestler who can impress and encourage people through professional wrestling. I will continue to try my best to do so. Let's go!

Attached: kobashi wishes kairi well.jpg (576x226, 56K)

Attached: ECV1M_ZU4AEZQK1.jpg (640x480, 56K)

This is why I always laugh at AEWtists who think Kairi will ever go there. She might be part of Kenny's harem, but what she really want to do is be a role model. Some sort of hero to children and teenagers. She wants to go to all these charity places and schools and laugh and play with all the children who can look up to her and her cheerful attitude. This is the kind of thing you can only get in WWE. AEW will never go for this because they're too worried appealing to fat neckbeards. Kairi has no place in that company no matter how much she likes Kenny. No matter how much it hurts to be buried by no talent bimbos, Kairi knows the best chance she has to achieve her objective is in WWE.

Attached: 1561827709919.jpg (486x364, 42K)

Can't be a role model if you aren't on TV. WWE doesn't make her do charity stuff because she doesn't speak english and no one knows her.

She deserves it for signing a mark contract with wwememe
>take the call, hit the wall

Attached: 1560214573078.jpg (1295x1647, 667K)

>she doesn't speak english

but she does

Sure they don't retard. Sure they don't.

Attached: 001_Asuka_06292019hm_0655--2d605e4fc966242aa3d4f7aaa2870155.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

That's in Japan retard.

and?

>wrestles multiple times against bliss
>posts about hitting the wall
really makes ya think

Wasn't Fight For the Fallen an entire show in support of a charity?

*buys a $5000 purse in your path*

Have you seen an interview of her she isn't fluent in english at all
Go see old retards once in japan (you know the place where she's from but the WWE only goes once a year) in the 2 and half years hardly qualifies as you described as "go to all these charity places and schools and laugh and play with all the children" you fucking moron

>teams with Asuka
>posts about hitting the wall
This makes me think harder

Alexa's perfect genetics and intelligence going over the entire female population of the island nation of Japan, clean as a whistle

based lexi btfo'ing weebs and smarks eternally

She has fat girl legs

Oh god they really gave them Sonichu medals

Imagine seething so hard about a woman pro wrestler that you have to disparage her online to a crowd of people who know you're a fat loser

she mean the bbc

She is a fucking loser.

Who did Alexa hate on before the eating disorder?

>lexi
>ever hating anyone
you have to go back

She hates goys

Sure she does jewboy.

kek. the absolute state of this delusional blisstard thinking she can compete with kairi's perfect asian beauty. i dare you to find a picture of kairi looking this gross.

Attached: 1515833336948.jpg (1131x1125, 673K)

Based GOATbashi.

YUM

The whole thing felt like they were suppose to go over but Vince had one of his last minute rewrites. First sonya and Mandy are inserted, then the match is pulled from summerslam, finally Blissberg comes out nowhere gets the belts and Kairi eats two pins. Then there is the whole shit with them being off TV for weeks.

Based Vince