Creates a 10-man match with numerous intertwining storylines in you're path

>creates a 10-man match with numerous intertwining storylines in you're path
ngl, feels good to be a 205chad right now

Attached: 1558684327894.jpg (1470x827, 136K)

Based. The ultimate pleb filter.

Based manlet division

>creates a 10-man match
I would say at best 5 men and 5 kids.

Am I looking at a Chippendales "C" squad, or rasslers? Can't tell honestly

Attached: 205live.jpg (1006x744, 635K)

>Oney seething after Gulak drafts Humberto’s brother calling him a monster for bringing family into this
Absolutely basado

this could have been really good for survivor series

>who05

Most midgets were always vanilla, but now the interesting few aren't even in the cruiserweight division... they get indulgent main event pushes in NXT. As a result: 205 Live, the least charismatic WWE show in history

You need to go back.

Why the FUCK would Nese be on Gulak's team after everything they've been through?

>Putting dimes magnet Garza on the heel team
>Putting him on 205 at all
Which clown is running this circus?

Nese is mocking Gulak for having no allies by saying "if you've turned everyone else against you, then why not call me up to your team?", which Gulak - out of options - accepted.

Oney and Gulak are far too based to be stuck on 205 and at the same time would just be absolutely wasted on the main roster. Find me a single person who doesn’t think that Heel Gulak vs Heel Daniel Bryan wouldn’t be absolute dimes.

>Find me a single person who doesn’t think that Heel Gulak vs Heel Daniel Bryan wouldn’t be absolute dimes.
99% of the WWE audience who is just there to see Randy Orton do the one move from the Vines and hope John Cena shows up.

NPCs aren’t people

except orton is a massive anti draw

Absolutely no reason why Gulak shouldn't be head of a mid-card stable on the main roster. Reform Catchpoint with, idk, Chad Gable, The Revival and someone who could be a breakout star (Matt Riddle?).

The sad thing is that you have all the immense talent of everyone in the OP picture (other than Daivari and Mike, I suppose) languishing away on 205 Live while Finn, a guy who is just as small as the smallest of them, nowhere near as good of a worker, and also fucking OLD, gets to be on the main roster and fight Brock Lesnar for the top title.

sounds based

When Oney fucking Lorcan is getting soccer moms to cream their granny panties and buy his fag pride merch, we can talk.

>Implying you wouldn't let the Star Destroyer destroy your chocolate star

It'd be really cool if they made this an Elimination match, but since there's no Lucha House Party representation here, I'm guessing it's set for one fall.

Who is that retard in the front?

Oney Fucking Lorcan

chads don't call themselves chads

Care to extrapolate?

Didn't even know 205live had enough guys for a 10-man match.

Oney Lorcan front and center based af

>no kushida

Where's my man Bryan Kendrick?

more people in the match than actual viewers

I thought he was a bong or some euroshit, why does is he repping the US flag?

Because he's american

That’s Danny Burch you fucking sperg

>Humberto vs Garza already

BASADO

205 is unironically better than NXT

>I'm the sperg for not keeping up with every NXT or 205 live shitter

Attached: downloads.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Every time I see an image of Jack Gallagher I consider killing myself for ever having liked wrestling

not a dime in sight

Yes you are

Is that primo on the right?

Cringe

Gallagher is fucking based ya simp

Attached: 1564553852310.jpg (721x720, 31K)

Id like cum off of those abs