Attached: Based.png (1504x1341, 2.9M)

Everything after 2006 is shit

Anything post SvR11 is shit

SvR 2006 the GOAT

Post 07 is literally trash

Yeah, like 2008 when Obama won

Chyna

Attached: china.jpg (600x531, 49K)

Just Bring It was based because you could have 8 people in the ring at the same time instead of just 6

Post SvR game covers are soulless

Did Paul really deserve to be on 4 covers?

did jasethy deserve to even be in a single one?

I like a couple of them after 06 but that's definitely where the decline in quality started for sure. 2K14 was the last one I enjoyed.

Make way for the King

Attached: FUCKING_BASED.png (438x648, 684K)

>Be me
>Got series fatigue by svr 09
>Games had become shit by that point too
>they announced WWE 12
>Holy shit this revamp looks good
>Character models and movment look better and more realistic as well
>actually suckered in to buy it
>Was the same old shit gameplay
>ah well already bought it might as well play the road to wrestlemania and get my money's worth
>was decent for a while
>got bored with it
>never bought another wrestling game sinve

Based boomer

AEW will save wrestling and the wrestling sim genre

Attached: chrisjericho6-822x482.jpg (822x482, 42K)

Memes aside, yes. In addition to being among the type guys, HHH always had a good physique and a very striking pro wrestler look to him.

I played WWE 12 the other day and it's way worse than I ever remembered. Like holy shit it makes the newer ones look amazing.

I had a similar experience. Jumped off around 2008 and hadn't played one until WWE13 was free one month. Had a good amount of fun with that for quite a while, but I haven't touched another game since.
2K19 was on sale recently and some other anons were praising it, but someone mentioned it had loot boxes, so that immediately disqualified it for me.

I really don't want to play another shitty 2k game but I'm seriously considering getting 2k20 just to play a wrestling game and cos I have sent cool ideas for my CAW

SvR 07 is the goat ya fucking mark

Loot boxes, worse gameplay than ever, lazy design, bad bugs like universe mode feuds deleting themselves, 2k19 is shit and 2k20 will be the same thing

>2003
>2005
>2006
>2012

If you don't like SVR 10, 11 and WWE 12 then get the fuck outta here and back to r.eddit

Care to extrapolate?

extrapolate over at reddit

Make the switch

Attached: TEW-2020-.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Last one I enjoyed was 2K16. Probably the most finished out of the 2K shits. 2k14 doesn’t count as a 2K game because most of the assets were made by THQ and the engine was the fucking same. 2K14 was probably the best one and did the history mode best out of all the games. Some people will shit on me for this but I’ve enjoyed 2011 the most simply because the RTWM mode was a huge clusterfuck and the Undertaker mode was top notch.

Seething LMAO

Hit the sticks

Any other WCW Nitro chads out there?

Attached: DSC_5245_ml.jpg (1000x664, 94K)

Still the GOAT wrestling game.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Yeah, if you're homosexual

>He wasn't even alive back when wrestling was actually good
I'm sorry for you kiddo.

>Bragging about being closer to death

KICK FLY SUBMISSION SUPLEX

Attached: super_fire_pro_wrestling_x_premium__recreated__by_pablothedinamic_dbfhb1z-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

>watching these guys do moves for hours

Attached: CrispWearyIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif (480x360, 1.75M)

2007 and 2011 are literally the best iterations of the series. There is really no argument.

was my first game
was terrible but I loved it
same goes for Attitude/War Zone

The covers really do start going to shit after 2011 and when it drops the versus title
While Paul sucks dick, he did have a very good aesthetic for being on a cover for a wrestling game