Suzuki retires

>Suzuki retires
>TAKA leave to run his new promotion JTO
>DOUKI is already gone
Who takes leadership of Suzuki-gun next year?

Attached: 1541825314066.jpg (1600x1066, 279K)

ZSJ

Taichi of course

Suzuki-Gun will die and be reborn as Taichi-Gun

Suzuki still has a good couple of years ahead of him. But I'd say that right now, Taichi has the best chance of replacing him.

Random ass wildcard option: SANADA-gun
SANADA/Taichi/ZSJ/Archer/Despy/Nobu

Sanada arguably has more in common with this group than LIJ, so I don’t hate this.

i'd love it to be taichi but it'll be ZSJ

Legit just realized that SANADA has zero connection to Naito versus the rest of the group. He also seems to travel separate from them on tours.

THE ONLY ANSWER

Attached: 1563445813592.png (756x691, 756K)

I like this but they need two more heavys and a jr. One heavy for the IC and another for eating pins. If TAKA is really gone to JTO, DOUKI could be the jr pin eater.

Nobu can eat pins.

IWGP: SANADA
IC: ZSJ
NEVER: Taichi
US: Archer
They could also add someone like Oka when he comes back.

Despy-gun

Attached: 1549501290537.webm (600x360, 2.17M)

EVIL. No one would see it coming, and his aesthetic would work alongside the remaining members. Plus his ceiling is the IC belt, which is already higher than Suzuki. The only trick is explaining away his rivalry with Zack.

>Suzuki retires
You mean a member of Suzuki-gun rises up to overthrow him

Probably both. The Royal Quest title match is clearly a going away present for him.

>EVIL/OKA/ZSJ/Taichi/Archer/Yano/Despy/Nobu
pretty based

Suzuki gets a title match pretty much every year, I'm not sure what part of this is surprising

It's not surprising, but the guy is 51 and sat out the G1. He's counting the days just like Liger.

>IWGP: SANADA
Never ever

If nothing else it would make the chair spot more fitting

Mecha-Suzuki

TWIST: Iizuka returns and can speak eloquently

Suzuki won the IC though

the title isn't in his reach anymore though
he can get shots, but he'll be lucky to win the never belt at this point in his career

>tfw no archergun

There's still time, user

ZSJ