What's the worst Yea Forums meme and why is it Care to extrapolate?

What's the worst Yea Forums meme and why is it Care to extrapolate?

Attached: 1549245183160.jpg (909x1199, 110K)

seethin

Care to boil and seethe?

huh what u mean?

Braps are easily the worst thing on Yea Forums

Care to extrapolate what?

reminder that the original post actually said "can you extrapolate"

only spics think this forced meme is funny because of their ESL, if you see someone saying this, they are outing themselves as a nigger or a spic

It's actually care to extrapolate.

can you elaborate?

ya seethe roastie

Can you?

can you extrapolate?

The 'care to' is what makes it funny because of how passive aggressive it sounds

I can name several
>who raped you?
>FuzzyWuzzyMooMoo and other Reddit account pretenders
>Extrapolate
>K.
and most recently
>I convinced my ____ to _____

Seething losers like you will never be a failed meme

I love BBC

Shut the fuck up. I bet you weren't even one of the first FWMM namefag. I bet you just saw everyone else doing it and wanted to fit in even on an anonymous message board because people wouldn't reply or notice you any other way. Jesus christ you're pathetic.

i think there’s a discord server where some dudes meet up and plan memes to force here

this is the most pathetic shit ever holy shit lmao i cant even imagine valuing my own time so little

based
original fuzzy wuzzy SEETHING

Me too

It lasted all of a day (two tops), but the "Face it, you respect X" posts worked me into a shoot.

You people keep making threads like this and every time none of my threads gimmicks and memes that have taken over this board never appears on these threads. Feels John Goodman.

name one

t. mommy issues.

You dont get that priviledge and I wony desecrate their good name.

t. undercooked bagel

kill yourself

so none.

I've been on this board for 6 years. The amount I have influenced the board you cant possibly fathom.

this was meme was actually based

Get lost you fucking faggot

I watched that dude get fucked in the ass lol

Attached: 1565846026103.jpg (860x1024, 87K)

In typical fashion he had a breakdown

You tell me.

if you're saying you made that up then I hate that one too. I just didn't want to list too many. and huh what you mean is dead so I felt no need.

Thats just someone pretending to be me you moron I already told you, its not something for me to tell you. I dont kayfabe on my gimmicks, the memes, the oc and manipulations that I have amassed 6 plus years I have been here.

Yup, now he makes analysis videos on different vidya, ngl he does have good taste

2019 is the year of the moo moo

Transgirls don't like men

are you just lurking this thread hoping more people ask what meme you made? you're fucking embarrassing. especially since you clearly haven't had any influence and you're just larping. or maybe you actually believe your own lie which would actually be sad.

HOLY FUCKING YUMOLA

Attached: 1564936117473.jpg (495x473, 39K)

>have no influence
>work you into a frenzy and keep bringing you back here.
Like I said you arent worthy

GOLEM GET YE GONE

You aren't working shit. The only thing you're working is your delusional fucking brain that believes you had any influence on the culture of Yea Forums

>I convince my FuzzyWuzzyMooMoo to extrapolate

>jobber gets worked by main event talent.

Is it Sphere?

Yes

the ones that are obviously forced

Can you be more specific?

Summer of 92, because normies found out

That made the news user. Its one of our greatest achievements. Its a gift that still gives to this day

Care to extrapolate

Based

Huh? What u mean

You're both welcome

wow champ it's crazy how soon you realised that!