What would he be doing right now if he didn't JUSTd himself?

What would he be doing right now if he didn't JUSTd himself?

Attached: kitamura_1.png (1060x566, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XEwf2DeQHIQ?t=75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEVER Openweight Champ.

on excursion in Mexico

exposed for being a boring powerhouse wrestler

IWGP Champion by 32

not enough superkicks for ya

At least the cucks are actually able to move like normal humans unlike this roided freak who would have probably died halfway through a push just to maintain the ridiculous body he has.

He was legit so roided that even NJPW couldn't have him.

Yeah so it’s not enough flips for ya.

>exposed for being a boring powerhouse wrestler
>At least the cucks are actually able to move like normal humans unlike this roided freak who would have probably died halfway through a push just to maintain the ridiculous body he has

Attached: 1516408645541.png (203x224, 86K)

go back numale

haha. ok. He legitimately can barely move or do anything other than lift or throw people. I'm sure that would be a blast to watch! fucking morons.

>haha. ok. He legitimately can barely move or do anything other than lift or throw people. I'm sure that would be a blast to watch! fucking morons.

Attached: A362AD33-889E-443B-BAE0-2017C5DE3BFF.jpg (323x412, 40K)

>He legitimately can barely move or do anything other than lift or throw people.
that's what being a heavyweight is retard, thats why WWE is dying and nobody is watching AEW

where he go?

>doesn't appreciate powerhouses for the stylistic diversity
HOLY FUCKING CRINGEOLI WHAT A PLEBOLI

You do realize that like 80% of wrestling moves are lifting and throwing guys right?

His problem want that he was big, its that he was pretty awkward and gassed really quick. he was also older than Okada and had years of wear on his joints from hardcore steroid abuse and constant amateur wrestling. It would have been interesting for a while, but he really was the weakest link in his class.

>keeps getting pinned by bullet club scrubs
>finally gets a big pin on jay white in a tag
>challenges jay to a special singles match
>loses
>he begs forgiveness, begs to join BC
>gedo lets him join but he has to change his name to kieter
>has to accompany yujiro as a valet dressed as pieter
>njpw captures the entire gay wrestling fan market
>aew doesn't need to exist anymore

he was pretty clumsy.
youtu.be/XEwf2DeQHIQ?t=75
Ishii corpsing midway through a match because kitamura lost his balance while trying to tag in.

Yeah I remember him almost dropping Suzuki on his head, giving him a simple bodyslam

You know i hear a lot of people sucking off shota and saying he's the next ace, but is he really THAT good?

Attached: nibmxs8h2fl21.jpg (549x369, 37K)

Yes. Hes not the best technically, thats Narita. But he has the best understanding of timing and match layout/pacing.

I dont think so, the plan was to stay in NJ

He retired because of injury

Seeing this dude makes me angry on a guy level ngl

Gut *