Why are Jews so underrepresented in wrestling?

Attached: AFEBE9E4-E0E6-4CA7-8E5C-2DAE842EFCF0.jpg (600x400, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revolvy.com/folder/Jewish-professional-wrestlers/5025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Overrepresented

Macho Man Randy Savage who is wildly regarded as one of the greatest of all time was Jewish. There is plenty of Jews in the biz but they use fake names (like most wrestlers) so you would never know

They aren't

Did you know Macho Man was Jewish?

MAN FUCK THE JEWISH MENACE

Attached: Rocky_20190522_4-352x528.png (352x528, 228K)

revolvy.com/folder/Jewish-professional-wrestlers/5025

Tommy Dreamer
Bubba Ray
Anyone billed from New York

Alexa Bliss has been featured on TV regularly

not jews

Jews, gays, blacks, and trannys are overrepresented in every medium of entertainment. The only people that are underrepresented are whites.

because jews want real jobs that make real money with job security so they can make jobless white neets seethe gib me muh gibs dats racis it aint fair i dindu nuffin

ya seethe?

Sandman and dreamer is Jews.

Kevin Nash is shoot Jewish. Look it up.

This is true. It kind of makes sense considering how much he enjoys BBC

ROCKY, wait what are you doing?

>There are like 2 trans people in wrestling
>I could only name that bitch from Orange is the New Black and from tv or movies
>There are a lot of gays to be fair but I would say it's only a little over represented if at all
>I don't care about howany Jewish characters there are but it's usually not pointed out anyway
>Not too many black characters, definitely not enough to be substantially overepresentative

imagine actually believing this

Sandman is a jew which is why he was so cool with the ecw crucifixion. Personally I thought it was hilarious

Straight lies theres a 7 year olds trans character in modern family played by a under the age of ten actual trannywannabe

Okay 1 character out of the thousands of characters in the medium of television is definitely not overrepestation

Also why are you watching modern family?

I’m pretty sure Raven and Heyman came up with it who are both known Jews. I don’t think sandman is I think he’s just a shoot dumbass redneck.

Its something I watch when with family. And yea its a problem when one of the most popular tvshows among normal fags has a 7 year old trans actor playing a 7 year old trans kid and having it be integral to at least the one episode that I seen it in is bullshit. Its jewish brainwashing tactics.

What do Jews stand to gain from this?