So who you got for the Super J Cup...

So who you got for the Super J Cup? Ospreay seems like the obvious choice but I feel NJPW is gonna throw a curve ball somehow

Attached: FE86AE61-7D98-462D-9044-6013FC5A70B5.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

El Phantasmo

I know TJP will make it to the finals

One of my CMLL lads

TJP needs a redemption run after 3 years of being a dabbing loser in WWE. I don’t see him getting past Will though

It will probably be a back and forth with Ospreay narrowing a victory

Caristico or Lee are going to the final probably

Any reason he’s going by Caristico and not Mistico? Copyright shit or does he really want people to remember his awful run in WWE

The original Dragon Lee is now Mistico

Please make Rocky and Bushi advance so they face each other, Gedo.

I'm hoping for an Ospreay/TJP vs. Rocky finish

CMLL gave the Mistico gimmick to someone after he left so then he came back as Caristico. By the way the current Mistico is Rush and Dragon Lee brother.

*ahem*
MAN FUCK BUSHI

Attached: images (22).jpg (225x224, 7K)

Thanks. I wonder who’s going to have more wrestlers. Mistico/Sin Cara or La Parka

>TJP is the biggest 'star'
Well thats... Sad.

Weakest Super J Cup ever.
I miss the good old days of Danshoku Dino, Ibushi, Devitt, PAC.

Thats just not true man.

Attached: njpw-rttd18n1-rocky.jpg (700x392, 34K)

Only reason TJP won the cruserweight is because ibushi or ZSJ didnt sign a mark contract

>LA Park
Adolfo Tapia
El Asesino de Tepito
El Gringo
El Minero
Invasor del Norte I
La Parka
a.k.a. LA Par-K
a.k.a. LA Park
a.k.a. La Parka Original
Principe Island
>Caristico
Astro Boy
a.k.a. Astro Boy I
Caristico
Dr. Karonte Jr.
Komachi
Mistico
Myzteziz
Sin Cara
For now it's Park

no way Ospreay is gonna do some "thank you for everything" bullshit and volunteer to get eliminated first round. People will want to support Red after they see that he basically invented the Juniors wrestling style of today. So he's gonna be the face of the tournament.

Bushi defeats Caristico, and Romero goes over Soberano. Bushi vs Romero in the semi final. MAN FUCK BUSHI.

Based

Holy shit, the bottom half of the left side of the bracket stinks of shitter

I really can't figure out who is taking this, I just know TJP isn't. You aren't going to sully a tournament win with what amounts to a first round bye with that young lion in there.

I got Will/ELP and Lee/Rocky in the semis. Just like the US title tournament was Kenny's coronation I think this will be Will's coronation and his to win. Then again Lee could just as easily win at well.

Calling Ishimori vs. Yoh(?)
That whole right side stinks of either shittters or guys who have no chance of winning
My boy Gresham should win but he won't

No we are getting BUSHI vs. Rocky so Rocky can vanquish BUSHI once and for all

Eagles all the way baby.

That's a second round match up not a semi final.

More like the Super Gay Cup

who ever gets injured and is replaced by returning Takahashi