I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO CORBINS EYEEEEEEES

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO CORBINS EYEEEEEEES

Attached: 95335.png (1280x720, 995K)

tfw you realise how short Corey Taylor is

Corey is a massive fag and ruined the band with his carry over faggotry from Stone Sour.

Redpilled
Manlet

The new album is bases ya simp. Also, Clown started the band so it’s his call where they take their sound in the end.

He never would’ve had to if Joey and Paul stayed clean. He had to fill a larger role of songwriting. His break away from the band gave them an opportunity to get hooked on drugs. This isn’t apologizing for him. This is how dumb hicks from the Midwest operate. Idol hands and all that bullshit

This. Corey isnt an original member. Clown and others has last say in band.

Pleb
Kek at fat kegman being the leader of these simps, really says a lot.
>GUYS STOP DOING DRUGS AND BANGING SLUTS WE'RE IN A SERIOUS ROCK AND ROLL BAND NOW CAN'T RUIN THIS OPPORTUNITY
Like I said, Corey is a fag.

>His break away from the band gave them an opportunity to get hooked on drugs

pretty much this. slipknot would tour endlessly and then immediately go into pseudo hiatus bc of corey wanting to fuck off into stone sour which caused the members get all angsty and on edge

and now is just Clown who at this point is just an old man desperately not wanting to lose anymore closed ones

He deliberately went for a more commercial sound with his buttbuddy Jim. Slipknot money was good but they weren't getting that played every hour on the radio money with their aggressive sound. So Corey transitioned into a faggot and now we have this shell of a band normies can pretend they like metal with because they're not really so scary ya see because Corey is a mainstream star.
Band died after Iowa.

>tfw made fun of meal as a teen and only listened to dad rock/nu male indie rock

now the only thing i wanna listen to is angsty butt rock and im pissed i missed out

They got immensely lucky for Corey's faggotry although at the cost of their bassists life and Joey being fired

Slipknot died when Corey Taylor went on solo acoustic tour singing Spongebob Squarepants theme and shieeet
Mid life crisis

both Paul and Joey were very important to the band.

Paul was everyone's friend in the band who kept each other from doing shady shit like taking financial advantage of one another and Joey was a massive key to their sound

Nigga you so fucking gay you fucking asses of dudes asses

cringe

metal is gay and iowa wasnt a good record, if youre going to listen to metal then listen to actually good metal not fake toughguy numetal garbage like slipknot

holy cringe i bet you listen to shit like Death and Mayhem

Hows your band doing Mr. Gas Station cashier

Jump in front of a bus and do the world a favor

>listen to actually good metal

hell no, i wanna listen to lowest common denominator pleb metal. why would I wanna be a music elitist metal faggot?

i dont listen to metal because im not an unwashed greasy black wearing skinnyfat fake toughguy poor white person

based
although not me

Stop.

Based
Altought not me

No you're an unwashed greasy black wearing fat fat fake toughguy poor white person

Slipknot were a shitty mainstream band the whole time ya fucking faggot.

>I WANNA SLIT YOUR THROAT AND FUCK THE WOUND
>mainstream

Slipknot has been shit since 2004.

That song and everything past it blows

It was the nu metal generation slayer. It was popular as fuck. Everyone but moms grandmas and 7 years old and younger liked it

it literally was though, it was completely rejected by death metal fans and releagted to the same genre as limp bizkit and korn