Major League Wrestling Teases Women's Division

Major League Wrestling took to social media to announce that an MLW Women's Division could be on the horizon!

Their full tweet was, "The much anticipated MLW Women's Division could be on the horizon!! Who would YOU want to see in an MLW Women's Division?"

Several replies named Impact star Tessa Blanchard as someone they would like to see in the division. Thunder Rosa, Savannah Evans, Allysin Kay, Scarlett Bordeaux, Taeler Hendrix, Priscilla Kelly, Meiko Satomura, Big Swole, Mercedes Martinez, La Hiedra, and Tenille Dashwood were also named as women that fans would like to see in MLW.

Earlier this week it was also reported that MLW hired Dr. Tom Prichard as a senior agent. For several years, Prichard was a senior talent trainer for WWE. Prichard will join MLW starting on September 7 for their War Chamber event in Dallas. wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/08/major-league-wrestling-teases-women-division-658603/

Attached: MLW-PROPERTY.jpg (800x800, 222K)

NO.
For fucks sake, one of the main reasons I like it is because there's no women's division.

It's proven to be anti dimes in WWE, so why do these other companies keep trying

These token women's divisions are killing me. The only good one is Impact's Knockouts division but they're fucking it up by pushing so much intergender wrestling.

RIP

Tessa vs Salina would be a huge feud.

Well they book the mens matches well, i would give it a chance but not expecting much

Where's the faggots that told us MLW is based now. LMAO BTFO!!!

virtue signalling > dimes

It's run by a Jew, dummies. Of course they're going to shit it up.

Fuck this money mark jew promotion

WHY. No one wants to see the same handful of mediocre women wrestle each other again. WOH is terrible. WWMeme give me a break. As soon as anyone gets any momentum they’re going to bolt. Enough of these indie women’s divisions, the West doesn’t have the talent pool for it to be any good.

>womyn's wrestling
It's all so fucking tiresome

Because why not? Women should have the same right as men to wrestle

>Women
>Pritchard

Words can't adequately express how many dimes this isn't going to draw.

Attached: Jesus Christ.png (690x968, 900K)

>Women should have the same right as men to wrestle

Why? Answer in detail, please.

Cheerleader Melissa

MJF vs entire division because fuck it why not

Bauer stop trying to self insert your fantasies

Keyra only