/OutScatQueen/

Do you want to see Shotzi in AEW or WWE?

Attached: 195459BB-9120-4E06-9723-2F0882544F70.jpg (513x991, 456K)

Impact

Cringe

She's tried to get into WWE in the past and has gotten turned down. As much as I'd like to see her at AEW or Impact, I think her end goal is WWE. You'd think seeing what they've done to all the Asians before her would be huge red flags.

Attached: BCBFA1F8-DDB0-4431-A4DA-BA93933330F9-8013-00000A1BD0B4B857.jpg (768x960, 77K)

Is this chick asian, i cant tell?

Yeah, she's Filipino like TJP.

Attached: IMG_20190323_171139.jpg (1686x2048, 326K)

Just post her heart nipples already

She can speak english. Big difference

So did Gail Kim

So could Gail Kim. And she spent her entire 2nd WWE run wrestling on Superstars and Main Event.

Gail Kim was a bitter cunt that no one liked backstage

Bruh look at that fucking pit!

She tried before AEW was a thing. She posted something about AEW on her IG story before

How do I get a scat gf, bros?

Shotzi Blackheart's boyfriend is a fat white guy from Indiana with a clown gimmick. He looks like a borderline juggalo. If he can find a scat gf, so can you.

I remember she said something like AEW is scared of her.

Wouldnt be surprised if Tony, Cody and the Bucks saw a promo of her and they were like "What the fuck was that?".

Something about Shotzi's promos rub me the wrong way. I can't pinpoint what. It's like they sound unnatural and don't flow. She tries to do the whole grrrr and howling like Kris Wolf did, but at least Kris Wolf was a natural and could cut a promo.

I wish Kris Wolf still wrestled. I love Pinays.

Is this the bitch that sold pictures of her logs?

>pictures

Pretty sure she sold actual logs.

ManyVids

Any proof it's her?