Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Attached: disney.jpg (1126x778, 179K)

XD

bafef

;^)

Cunt

God forbid somebody have ambition

Reminder they believe Raw is an Emmy worthy television show.

Attached: 1509928622947.png (470x470, 412K)

>record low attendance less then a year later

It must be tough being Steph. Imagine being so inept at your job literally nobody respects you.

>Imagine being so inept at your job literally nobody respects you

I don't have to imagine.

Attached: 1496681111287.png (363x296, 136K)

KWABs

crased

Disney brought us Frozen, Toy Story, Fantasia, etc.

WWE brought us The Dicks, Beaver Cleavage, The Lesbians, etc.

I don't think they're quite the same besides the low attendance in the parks and arenas they have in common

Bases

>record low ratings
>net income is less than a billion a year
What a mark

Attached: E3EC48D2-0929-4400-A321-C38900EFE4CF.gif (480x480, 3.08M)

Guys, what if Disney bought WWE?

>Guys, what if Disney bought WWE?
WWE on ICE coming to a city near you...

Wait about 5 years and find out

There would be storylines

Even more diversity and inclusion.

The delusion. They’re not even in the same Universe. Endgame would be a dream year for them.

WWE is as irrelevant as a cartoon network or nick cartoon show.

They already own it brother

wwe would probably be bought out by disney before that ever happened

Imagine wrestling rides at Disney world

Can't wait to see Mickey Mouse wrestling to his own friends.

Attached: 1485233325457.jpg (271x328, 19K)

Haitch would have the biggest most exciting ride just to please his ego

God forbid everybody lives in reality

Attached: 1563259549242.gif (400x200, 3.09M)

No way the Hulkster coaster would go over

Disney is bigger than united states

Space mountain

based
hey bud
want to join my stable?
namechads like us...
together we could rule this board
what do you say?

W*men.
Not even once.

Vince would say no, and start pumping out children's cartoons.

based
but i think its more likely that
aew buys disney and the wwe
trans power!

Would it be called the Ratings Drop?

Attached: 346546.png (597x500, 195K)

A roller coaster with a loop would be called the Shooting Star Press

not me

Kek

The sad thing is they probably actually think this.

With the way that the Superhero craze is winding down and how badly they've fucked up with Star Wars, I could see Disney shrinking to the point where WWE is bigger than them.

Nice bait faggot

Where’s the source. I want a good laugh

Even if star wars fucks even more and capeshit crashed and burned they still be bigger than all wrestling shows combined.

if they keep all these aging women employed they soon might carry just as much weight as Jizzney

Ambition needs to be guided by capable leadership with a good plan. I actually roll my eyes at people who think that Disney is going to be on top forever just because they're buying up the increasingly irrelevant 90s media establishment, and I think that a lot of media companies are going to be bigger than Disney in 10-15 years, but WWE has been increasingly out of touch with the appeal of wrestling for the better part of two decades, and they haven't even taken the first step towards changing that (ending the
PG era). Failing a complete course change, Disney is going to plummet, and WWE's traveling days are coming to an end.

Having a catapult-like swing called the Deep Six would be pretty based ngl

>Probably

cunt

chads don't call themselves chads

Based

kek what a cunt

They could if WWE Films would ever make a good movie.

I understand that feeling fren

Attached: 1566062381043.jpg (662x588, 42K)

what makes it funny isn't that the emmy is some high achievement that will give them credibility. The funny thing is that an emmy is fucking worthless. Off the top of you head, name and emmy award winning show. It doesn't mean shit, yet they can't even get a shitty recognition because they're so irrelevant

What? Breaking Bad, House M.D., True Detective, The Shield - how are these not remembered? Dumb fuck

based, fuck that snooty fake shit.
bringe, all TV is awful (including rasslin) name one good moment from any of those shows
>oh wait, you can't

OH NO NO NO NO NOSE! TRIPLE NOSE BTFO!

>implying we're not already on Vince McMahon's Wild Ride

Stopped reading around the part where you think Disney will stop being on top. You can't even make a bet, one you lose, about it either. You will have died long before Disney stops being the top, around the time the world dies a heat death.

I can't name good moments from Movies either then.

Wew

Yeah, because everything you like is ironic, cringe and pointless. Like your existence.

Huh wat u mean.?

kill yourself

I have the ambition to be able to Judo flip a fucking adult Orangutan and Gorilla while dancing around their attacks after training with professional offensive linemen, spending months with the 5 strongest strong men on Earth, and practicing 3+ various Marital arts which I have becomes a 4th Dan in.
Doesn't mean it will happen ever

Ambition doesn't mean delusion. It's more likely the wwe buys Disney. Disney actually has a diverse set of assets unlike wwe.

Haha, imagine a ride where you get shot into Alexa Bliss' farthole. Haha.

Uncultured.

Pretentious and gay.

Huh?

Attached: 65655.jpg (600x439, 69K)

This was Steph seething to the max.
Let me explain my conspiracy theory:
I believe that this statement were made shortly after actual negotiations between Disney and the McMahon clan broke down. At that point I believe it's a high possibility that Disney was interested in expanding their reach into "live action athletic theater" given that they eventually bought Marvel and wanted a come to live comic/superhero theater (as much as this can be done with real irl people of course, think about it more like Cirque du Soleil). WWE stock was relatively cheap at that time compared to what it is now. Negotiations broke down because one, Disney discovered what a shitshow WWE is internally. Management, corporate structure, pay structure, morale of the employees; all rubbish compared to the strict game that Disney plays; a kindergarten combined with a mental asylum in comparison. But of course nothing that Disney could not have fixed and that would've actually benefitted the programme overall. But then there was point two, the McMahons expectations in their delusional minds. I can see the McMahons actually believing that even though Disney wanted to buy out WWE they themselves expected nothing less than to be catapulted into the upper echelons of Disney management themselves. Most prominently Steph, because she needs this on her resume for her eventual political career. (She will run for potus at some point, you know this to be true)
This was the point when Diney laughed the whole McMahon out of the building and asked them to leave the premises immediately.
Then Steph was seething that they will be bigger than Disney at some point.

>With the way that the Superhero craze is winding down
It is not.

Solo movies are now making over a billion bucks. Fucking Aquaman made over a billion. The latest MCU flick also made over a billion.

>steph will run for potus
What has she ever done to make you think this, besides the McMahons and Trumps being best friends

Lol, Disney basically owns half of Hollywood and the media. They'll just buy out more and more until they have a monopoly on the news and entertainment market

>Superhero craze is winding down
i mean it most likely hit it's peak with the latest avenger flick being the most profitable, or adjusted for inflation the 5th most profitable flick ever, but it was released four months ago and there is still and will be a shitton of money in the capeshit business, not to mention all the other things disney do

I normally don't read trash, but I read the whole thing because it made me cringe right away. The sun won't hurt you, go outside.

>The sun won't hurt you, go outside.
Thanks, but I prefer to have sex inside the house.

Uh nah. That shipped was never in port, and always sailing just beyond the horizon.

Bases

OH NO NO NO