Who hype?

Who hype?

Attached: TEW-2020-.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

its one of those games that can only be played so many times, it was a lot of fun and i spent a lot of time playing but i dont know what he could add to make me want to play again, especially if the super-autistic modders are not into it anymore, which they werent really for 2016 as alot of the best mods were ported from 2012

AEW BTFO

Literally the only game I play on my ~$1500 pc. what the fuck is wrong with me.

Sorry, but I think I'll stick with EWR.

Attached: brain chad.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

What a waste of fucking time

you like the idea of games but you grew out of it a long time ago. You'll never recapture that feeling again and the money you spent won't fix it

Maybe, most of the time when I can't decide what to play I just load up TEW and spend my time on there. I really think it's because I probably have some type of ADHD and like to watch videos and stuff while I play games and I haven't been able to find something that allows me to do so as well as TEW has.

Can older databases be converted or nah?

I don't think they've said anything about this yet but you could in WMMA5 I'm pretty sure which is what Ryland is basing everything on this time so I'm just gonna assume yes.

what programming language does he use to build TEW? Python? Visual Basic (lol)?

Simulation games are geared more towards adults. You should be proud to be playing them. Low IQ games are FPS

i would bet yes

ok now that the thread is dead, post main event strap holders.

>brings up fps games for no reason
ok

>fix the crashing
>fix the economy
>make the game faster and streamlined
Would be 10/10

if you would read the fucking dev diary you would know that all of these issues are addressed with the new engine.

>reading dev diaries
Imagine being you llamoooooo

why the fuck wouldn't I read the dev diary for my most anticipated game of the year.

Attached: 1566156970830.jpg (533x137, 28K)

How did this dude get so over?

he isn't it's just a discord group of subhumans that spam the board all day.

me

>over

Attached: 1559765994595.jpg (422x422, 48K)

Pissed off its delayed from Christmas all the way to fucking next July.

But I'm just going to sulk and make a new territory in 16. Been thinking about booking a bimbo company with Dana Brooke on top

This really. The Mod Squad fucking killed the good mods.

>Be a bunch of good creators
>Make "The Mod Squad" in 2016
>Have awesome mods lined up: The Dana White Effect (2001 mod with Dana White creating some company probably,), Alt 1997 mod, Summer of Punk Mod
>Get pissy with the GDS forum (over Intellectual property shit) and leave to host their mods on their own place
>Places changes to another site
>Change that site to a discord group
>after drama in their Mod Squad thread leader of group is banned from GDS forums
>No mod has been released in years

Where is Idol or TheWho87/Naitch?

I want iDOMINATION 2020!

Adam is a massive fucking faggot and he ran off the best mod makers from his forum

Fuck The Mod Squad. They haven't released shit in years yet clamor on about how hard they are working. Fucking guys working on a mod alone can release it in months. The Mod Squad is 7 dudes and can't release a single mod in 2 years

I played a version for a period back in the day. I autistic ally managed everything using notepads and pen. Nowadays I just play football manager

I was impressed by the accuracy of their mods though. Most guys just bump up the stats of their faves to unrealistic levels and have lots of guys missing so I have to edit them myself.

>current year
>not playing exclusively fictional databases

Attached: cat.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Newbie here.
How retarded is changing MAW into touring promotion for a few months?

>new engine
>but you can still import old databases

Why do I get the feeling this 'new engine' will just be the same old shit with a new coat of paint like it always is?

it's literally just me and maybe two or three people who pretend to be me
but they're easily spotted as imposters
because they don't write the same way as i do with lower case and line spacing
and they're often racist or homophobic, which are two things i hate

its literally just me and maybe five or six homos who pretend to be me
but they're easily spotted as imposters
because they don't write the same way as i do with lower case and line spacing
and they're often progressive leftists or jews, which are two things i hate

Based

Seriously why isn't there a Yea Forums made TEW mod? I'm sure many of the guys here would be willing to help with the stats.

>Give WWE max popularity but all the wrestlers have abysmal stats
>Indy guys have zero popularity but have max stats

RIP

Attached: 554546.png (669x642, 317K)

KWAB

Attached: trt.png (1012x620, 382K)

here are my champs. I'm slapping around WWE right now stealing all their talent and just putting them in developmental like the worthless, talentless garbage they are.

shit forgot image.

Attached: 1541206082993.jpg (1920x1080, 627K)

>White

OOF

he fucking sucks as champ I can tell you right now. the prestige might be 100 but he's put on the worst matches the belt has seen. He's dropping to Naito at WK after he won the G1.

Better booking than the AI at least

Attached: 66567.png (1018x624, 452K)

thats a based from me