You better come out here LeBron mmmmmm

You better come out here LeBron mmmmmm

Attached: undertaker_0.jpg (1000x600, 98K)

me on the left

>be LeBron
>wear an undertaker shirt on national TV during pregame of NBA finals to signify a comeback
>next season the Cavaliers invite the undertaker to come in
>literally appears in gimmick clothes
>LeBron big times the ever loving shit out of him
KWAB

That finish didnt work for him brother-HH

This is so embarrassing, I bet he is seething to this day

Imagine not coming out to meet the fucking Undertaker when he literally dressed up in full gimmicks and came with a camera crew.

LeCoon has always been a pompous, selfish asshole. Fuck him.

DEAD MAN WAITING

KWAB

YOU'VE DONE IT NOW
MADE MY SIMP ASS WAIT

You stupid bitch

Story?

Lebron James was seen during a celebration of winning a title, wearing an Undertaker shirt.

During their ring ceremony Taker showed up in full ring gear along with camera crew. Lebron never came out of the locker room. Taker waited outside like a simp.

>Kevin Love (a teammate of Lebron) actually did take a picture with Undertaker

Stfu bitch

Still seething, Mark?

LeBron knew WWE only sent him so they could try and get themselves over and ride his coattails. He made the smart decision.

WWE was doing him a favor. They don't need fluff PR pictures from LeBron James.

That’s actually the right call. LeBron is wary of carnie shitters like Vince and knows to keep hangerons to a minimum. He already stuck with Rich Paul. You don’t make a mistake like that twice in a lifetime.

they do, they seriously do. once the boomers die, so does the E

>Mmmmm LeBron you've done it now. You crossed the Bone Street Crew. 100 pure strikes are comin' you're way when we meet you outside the locker room. We'll be waitin' right here boy.

>100 pure strikes
bah gawd

Why the fuck would he, what does he get out of it? The only one who benefits is WWE

even then he could have at least told the cameras to go away. instead 'Take looks like a fucking moron (not that he usually doesn't but more than usual) trying to do LeBron a favor.

Oh no no no no

I'd never heard of that lebron geek before this incident. Being photographed with the American Badass would have given his career a massive boost.

Attached: 56A243F8-52A4-47DB-B79B-6315B5BA0D49.jpg (618x412, 126K)

I'm dying