I gave all my phone contacts anime avatars so it feels like i'm always on discord

i gave all my phone contacts anime avatars so it feels like i'm always on discord

Attached: uzamaid-tsubames-muscles.jpg (640x851, 68K)

Asian Gorl!

Give me a tongue kisser!

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: uix0mlji.jpg (263x365, 19K)

discord unironically needs to be shut down and anyone with an account there killed

i want a pic like this but without the musclels. the short gym uniform is ridiculously hote

why are you telling me what you find attractive outloud in a post like keep it to yourself dude i'm not here to make you cum??

Attached: 1aec064.png (999x559, 409K)

are you a grill

yes now you can start orbiting me and relating the anime girl that i will post the most to my actual physical appearance you fucking mongoloid

Attached: kyoko-kirigiri-dangan-ronpa-the-animation-9.22.jpg (210x240, 19K)

hot

so are we going to do this for months or years what's the endgame are you just going to stick around on s4s forever and we're going to never cease epic roleplaying every day of our lives
maybe i'll tease you with a irl fact or blurry cropped edited pic twice a year how does that sound

Attached: Kirigiri.Kyouko.full.1836750.jpg (435x600, 294K)

um...i don't mean to um...interrupt....or be....rude....i don't really but....um...could you maybe...maybe could...would it be. would... it be possible if you maybe...would it be possible for youto maybe...for you to maybe stop being so rude...sorry...you could just stop swearing if that's easier...i don't want to...trouble you if it's too much....too much to stop....all together....sorry....

Attached: nice snow.jpg (480x360, 40K)

so hot lol, im already in love with your tsundere and teasing personality

um can you not put so many periods and ellipses in your sentences you incessant moron?
okay cool i'm actually toxic and better than everyone else 100% of the time so i can keep this up forever. the question is on you though if you can be a desperate beta that has never experienced intimacy 100% of the time.

Attached: 2459406_0.jpg (630x630, 67K)

>if you can be a desperate beta that has never experienced intimacy 100% of the time.
um idk are you saying you actually like it when im like that?

sorry...

Attached: nice trash.png (299x449, 281K)

i wanna fug yuo already holy hecc...

no it's disgusting and it takes absolutely no effort to be a pathetic beta bitch so there's countless others out there just like you. if you're going to be worthless at least be good looking imo.
looks like you've found yourself a home :)

Attached: ca903ac8f06d23038f98a6d6d5029ad8.png (572x854, 809K)

hey retard can you sign out of the yuji sakai account when you make these dumb virgin posts?

now that just makes me sad :( guess i wont be getting a hote gf then

How ironic. It takes no effort to be a tsundere animeposter so there's countless others out there just like you. Not even a cute one at that, smh.

Your fortune: Good Luck

go fuck yourself im trying to get laid here. do NOT ruin the mood

i'm literally the most attractive one the others are just copying my style but they'll never be anywhere near my level

Attached: 4f8ca3ae47e034c4234c8d221892df12.jpg (1181x1181, 144K)

dubs

i genuinely hope you neck yourself

you are annoying as fuck

ABOUT TO WIN @ LIFE DO ~NOT~ INTERRUPT

literally what the fuck are you talking about dude. is him taking the name of yuji sakai in vain bothering you so much that you think he should kill himself?
you should dissociate for sucking so bad

(nice dubs)
it's literally my namefig too so i don't know why he is angry for me using it lmao. it's like me telling him to take the anonymous namefig off because he's an annoying idiot

OKAY WHAT LE HECC???? DID I WIN OR NOT!!!! LOLE!!! LOLE!!!!! LOLE!! !LOLE!!!! LOL!!!!

Attached: 1534183531820.jpg (1015x1015, 58K)

Know you place, retard. Yuji Sakai is god, GOD, and this fool is displaying him as some kind of queer from /r9k/. This is UNACCEPTABLE

Attached: YUJI SAKAI IS GOD.png (1000x1000, 1011K)

i guess it's just projecting?
how does it work again? you're namefig2018 but you started yuji sakai and yuji sakai is a different yuji sakai but sometimes you still use the name?

i was gonna say that if you're calling people cancer or newfags then it's probably because you're a cancerous newfag but that would kinda make it look like i'm also projecting which i'm NOT. i'm actually fucking based and epic and not projecting tin the slightest okay do you believe me?

Attached: dbb225d2618b01d.png (1000x1000, 34K)

i do not believe you. perhaps you can change my mind with your body...

WHAT LE HECC IS HAPPENING IN THIS ITT!!!!
THE VOICES!!! THEY SPEAK AGAIN!!!!
LOLE!!!! LOLE!! LOLE!!!

Attached: voices.png (1000x1000, 147K)

okay namefig, all you have to do now is say "i failed life help lole" and you'll become irrevocably based

ok baby but you're going to have to pay me through venmo and ONLY venmo.

$5 to send it privately
$20 to post on board :)

Attached: Kirigiri.Kyouko.full.1471728.jpg (620x877, 257K)

i never call people cancer or newfigs. maybe ironically but if i do then they were asking for it (maybe made a dumb greentext quoting thread)

You are definitely an idiot.

ch...so expensive...i'm a neet don't you know

>i'm actually fucking based and epic and not projecting tin the slightest okay do you believe me?
i believe you. be my gf tho

>how does it work again? you're namefig2018 but you started yuji sakai and yuji sakai is a different yuji sakai but sometimes you still use the name?
i have taken the name back from the faker. i have tolerated his bullshit for too long. i thought he'd stop if i ignored him but he never did even after all these years

dude no offense but you are genuinely kind of cringy when you say stuff like that

yes i meant that as in like HE was calling YOU cancer newfag in a sense HOWEVER now that you've dropped the act kinda it's weird all weird and FUCKED>
imagine being an anonymous neet and thinking you're worthy of looking at my bare naked body for ***not cheap***
50% chance and lol'd

AM I FAKE??? AM I REAL????
WHAT LE HECC!!!!

Attached: jelly_sketch.gif (420x420, 87K)

dropped what act? you mean you no longer think im a beta? haha knew you were tsundere

gay and gay

filtered

HAHA BUMPING THIS GEM!!!!!!!!!

yeah that's gonna be a yikes from me

Attached: type.jpg (498x720, 141K)

NO stop idiot you don't have one up on me we're not mutuals you didn't 'catch me being tsundere'

Attached: 3e48c2ff1aaeead1783fb9a9f25db004.jpg (1271x1400, 1.81M)

Attached: 1525403138709.gif (478x475, 129K)

Attached: spikeman_sketch.jpg (1280x2160, 292K)

g'faggios

don't worry im always gentle to the ladies

Attached: memes.png (724x724, 437K)

Attached: yosho HD.png (800x800, 5K)

Attached: time.gif (1024x576, 781K)

you can have half off my prices on venmo and i'll give you my premium snapchat for free once i have enough followers okay?
just one more week of shilling my body on /r9k/ and i'll have collected enough orbiters to make it to the top

Attached: kyouko_kirigiri_render__1_by_xenking_dadf5cr-pre.png (761x1051, 723K)

so this is what it's like to be in the presence of greatness

(Dubs)
this is what it's like to have a stroke

Your fortune: Better not tell you now