Sakazaki Yuka support thread and Rescue recruitment

I want you guys to watch this video. Tell me honestly, is Yuka being held hostage? Look at the scared look in her eyes before she starts and after she's finished. Is this something we as a community should look into? To be honest I'm a little scared.

cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/is7dq.mp4?token=aSIDbtW9INWgIiS3PnFXbg&expires=1566160260

Attached: 1558650926532.png (486x578, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/is7dq
reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/cs27y5/yuka_sakazaki_wants_to_remind_fans_that_their/
streamable.com/is7dq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go outside

SOMEONE SAVE YUKA

she just doesn't want to do it.
there was probably a white dude she wanted to fuck but someone demanded she film this and she's in a hurry to get some dick.

>cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/is7dq

reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/cs27y5/yuka_sakazaki_wants_to_remind_fans_that_their/
streamable.com/is7dq

Hello fellow redditor

>cringy thread made by a redditor
Imagine my shock

based reddit exposer
keep up the good work

Based but go back
Go back and take your rat looking waifu too ya ding-dong diddly simp

I love YUMA

Yeah that's where I get my news from because I can't trust you lying fucks. Got a problem?

Joshi wrestling is closely affiliated with the yakuza. Same with most gravure, JAV, and idol groups. Wouldn't surprise me if NPJW had connections as well.

Look at this defensive faggot making excuses for going on his gay website pretending like the internet isnt filled with internet dirtsheets.

it's curated faggot. I know what to trust and what not to trust based on the upvote/downvote system.

She's just looking at the person holding the camera to give her the cue, ya goof

>rat looking
Looks more like a hairless chimp to me

Attached: DG35KMjVwAAMSfj.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

>it's "curated"
>upboat/downboat is totally unbiased
you have to go back

>ITS LIKE A MUSEUM FAGGOT
>muh upboats and downtotes
>caring about wrestling this much to have to justify being a redditor.
Can you leave its blatantly obvious and you have even admitting to being reddit as fuck. One can correctly assume that you dont contribute any good OC on my board. Leave.
Sincerely, One of the Five Carters

>dude
Yuka's a lesbo m8. Have you seen how she dresses?

hahaha you think there's any OC on this board anymore? Everyone is just trying to create a meme so every thread is just infested with the same comments. You should be thankful I'm at least bringing something new to the table instead of:
>dilate
>please extrapolate
>K.
>Who raped you?

>cringy support x muh kawai blah blah thread #98766
>something new
cringe kys faggot

Sad how you don't seem to understand that my thread is meant as a satirical take on the waifu threads plaguing this board. Using the japanese name style in the subject should have been a giveaway. After all someone as new as you obviously needs to learn the layers of comedy and irony that I use on this board.

You bring nothing to the table except focusing on buzz words. Please extrapolate was one guy for a few days now a couple of people do it. Thats forced meme that most Yea Forumsies choose to ignore. Dilate is about making reddit and AEW fans seething. Its done by most of the board because this is an anti AEW board(not even going to debate this if you think otherwise you are a moron. Barely anyone ever K. posts and honestly seriously who the fuck raped you?

>implying we need a literal redditor to tell us what is and isn't reddit shit

Who the fuck is we?

>I WAS JUST WAIFUFAGGING IRONICALLY WAAAAH

Attached: 1560944110026.png (594x582, 41K)

have sex, mate

you're hopeless, I wish there was a mute button.

>Yuckafag is a cringy redditor
No surprise here

Go back to your hugbox then.

BASADO

Attached: kemonito-c8ab7680-c460-4210-9752-67938941320-resize-750.jpg (483x640, 75K)

Worked

>7669860
Its called dont post here

Why are you posting like me? Fuck off trying to steal my gimmick.

I've literally never once seen one of your posts. How are you gonna be a trip but still have no presence on the board? Fucking pathetic.

I'm not a trip you retard. I put a name on sometimes to work fags like you. Get off my board.

You weren't supposed to see that. I'm sorry.

Based digits
Based zep

I like Yuka and knew about her dimes potential since before AEWtism was even a thing. But she's made for V not P. That's just how it is.

>she is a lesbian because she isn't one of those evil "thots" who I hate
Based incel

>Joshi wrestling is closely affiliated with the yakuza
This isn't the 70s, user. You need to get a clue if you think any Joshi promotion today is on the radar of any organized crime.

have sex incel