Chess improves memory and logical thinking

Chess improves memory and logical thinking.

Attached: chose.png (530x539, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/lW1eoNp5
lichess.org/PTdyDzWv
lichess.org/y2HYJQB3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my DICK improves ur mum and logical thinking

check m8

sometimes before i square off against opponent they maybe think it like a chess match but i do something unexpect an crouch an block attack an counter with moving in close an throw! an then i not jump too much but maintain distance an hard punch or kick when time is right! soon their energy level is deplete an mine is still high! i bet they not think it like chess match when I hard punch right in face for final blow toward victory!

Attached: xs.png (486x515, 20K)

you sure bro?

(nice dubs)
not sure but since starting playing chess i've been thinking more and more in terms of building blocks and everything sort of looks like it's made of legos

small brain
galaxy brain

I need to sharpen my chess skillz! Who wants to play me?
lichess.org/lW1eoNp5

Good game Anonymous!

Are you there Anonymous?!

Looks like Anonymous went AWOL, anybody else want to have a go?
lichess.org/PTdyDzWv

Microflubes improves memory and logical thinking.

i want to play someone : (
lichess.org/y2HYJQB3

its true! even this picture can enhance ur deductive reasoning.

try to figure out what the red and yellow highlights mean.

is black trying to move the king, and the highlighted spots are where they can move it? no, because kings can't do that. so since the red highlight doesn't indicate the piece being moved, it must reflect the fact that the black king is in check.

so that leaves the yellow highlights. is it white's move, and white is considering moving the queen to the right? no, because if black is in check, it can't be white's move. because that would imply black spent their move doing something that left them still in check, which would be an illegal move.

we can conclude that what's shown in the picture is the game state immediately after white moved the queen to the left and put black in check.

see, wasn't that fun!

It's also not just a check, but a checkmate!

lole!! i dident eben le notice

Attached: example-49120.jpg (1024x1024, 47K)

1. e4 e5 2. Qh5 Ke7 3. Qxe5#

after "1. e4 e5 2. Qh5" white tells black "hey your king's left leg is broken" then black touches the king and now he has to move it... lole

I’m back! Let’s conclude our EPIC battle!

lemory? mogical f'brinking?

the scoreline is 1-1! catch you some other time and we shall see who is the NICEST chess player

ebin trips lad

some impressive singles there yourself la

dubs

wew

Nice trips frem!!!!
next time hehe

Attached: 1550218707561.png (1000x1400, 855K)