What are some kino wrestling books?

Attached: the-death-of-wcw-1.jpg (353x470, 54K)

pic extremely related

Kanes Kayfabe biography

Wasn't the Rock's first book kayfabe as well?

Attached: 51nUXjUE35L._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (337x499, 43K)

Bret Harts is legitimately the best wrestling book ever written. Jerichos first couple of books were good. I think he has like 5 now, don't know how the latter ones are.

Does that book tell events cronologically? I'm watching WCW in 1998 right and don't want to get spoiled too much.

Yeah

Yeah Bret Hart's book is a really good book in general. Jericho's first couple books are good too. The first one is great. The second one is good if you just skip the chapters about Fozzy.

Why did he make Bischoff look so retarded on the cover? Fuck that manlet Alvarez

No idea brother

cause Bischoff is retarded

the audiobook version is way funnier because you can hear Alvarez get more and more annoyed every chapter.

>he's a bischoff shill
oh no no...

it is definitely audio kino

i read some of that JTG book and it had some hilarious stories about that tag team partner of his

Better than paying 11.99 to listen to a manlet screech.

>Eric Bischoff's Heigh: 5' 10"

Attached: 1468127707848.png (772x638, 364K)

Bischoff is pretty fucking retarded

This'un.

Attached: undertaker chaos comic 5.jpg (254x400, 26K)

the only capeshit worth reading

NITRO is infinitely better than this, it's not even close.

Attached: nitro.jpg (333x499, 31K)

For real? Because I have been thinking about picking Nitro up. What makes it better?

This

It's an informative book with no bias unlike Death of WCW
This one because it's everything but a normal book, it is as off-the-rails as his TV writing

Attached: images.jpg (455x674, 33K)

>tfw you never know what to believe in wrestling books because all wrestlers are pathological liars

Attached: learrowface.png (646x532, 358K)

I thought it was boring. He just reads it, none of his usual personality.

Bobcore's book is super good

Alvarez's book is just a surface analysis of the WCW product based on speculation and dirtsheet works. Nitro does that as well but delves deep into the business side of WCW as well and is a product of actual research and dozens upon dozens of interviews of not only wrestlers and wcw personnel but former Turner executives and a lot of seedier people as well.

I was shocked the quality of the nitro book and just the depth of research he does. I was into the Monday night war big time and there are quote and stories from people whose names I've never heard. It's worth it just for Buff Bagwell describing how he got fined 30k for getting a bunch of women to take their clothes off at a WCW event.

Can't find an e copy, sad.

Unironically, Tim Hornbaker and David Shoemaker for shoot history. Mobilism has em in epub. Squared Circle/Shoemaker. NWA, Death of the Terrirtories, Capitol Revolution/Hornbaker.

Both Death of WCW and Nitro: The Incredible Rise... are awesome books for sure. Nitro does the investigative journalist thing better (but it's still just fucking wrasslin don't forget that) and Death is a more lightweight and fun book that's definitely meant more for the observer crowd I think.

>What makes it better?
facts vs bullshit