Based Conor takes a stand against the boomer problem and works Irish Pub into a massive shoot

>UFC champion punching a punter at the Marble Arch pub in Dublin in April after the elderly man declined a drink of McGregor's own-brand booze.

>Now the Salty Shamrock pub in Apollo Beach, Florida has taken a stand against the "so-called Irish professional fighter".

>The bar was opened in March 2016 by Sean and Aine Rice, who are both from Omagh in Co Tyrone.

>In a live video posted on Facebook, Sean said: "Official Notice. Due to the recent cowardly and appalling behavior of the so-called Irish professional fighter Conor McGregor, the Salty Shamrock Irish Pub will no longer carry his product nor associate its business with his name. The owner proceeded to pour every bottle of Proper Twelve in stock into the toilet and ripped the picture of McGregor hanging on the wall into pieces.

How can one man be so based? Also LMAO at the "salty" shamrock

Attached: 1566100706717.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>80 yo boomer absolutely no-sells Conetty punch
Basedolli. Put the old man in the NEVER division

>so called best ufc fighter didn’t even knock him out
KWAB

Connor is still salty that Khabeeb made him tap
His bottled piss is all he has left and no one wants it LMAO
KWAB

OPetty angry because his favourite fighter couldnt hurt an OAP with a sucker punch

He gets butthurt over a dude not wanting his drink? How does a legit tough guy act like such a bitch?

>gets mogged relentlessly by muslim
>whines like a bitch and "retires" immediately after
>rapes girl in irish bar and gets away with it
>punches old people
>Flair did his gimmick better than him decades ago
why do people like this McShitter again? there's not a single thing he does better than anyone else

this put him against Ishii

Probably a publicity stunt

why is he still allowed in the US?

Attached: jobswag.jpg (500x375, 55K)

Fighter butthurt his career is over, punches old man who doesn't want his swill rotgut. Therapy for Condom McCuckler needed, dude done wrecked his brain getting beating after beating.

Attached: 1565414146354.gif (498x247, 747K)

this happened a year ago

based old school hard cunt bar fly

God MMA is such cancer. Thousand of years of martial arts on this planet and you literally never hear a story about a MA master hurting someone or committing crimes because they are disciplined and have respect and are taught spiritual balance.

Now it's "LOL HEY BRO LET'S BANG SOME HGH AND GO DOWN TO DOUCHE'S GYM IN LA AND LEARN SOME BJJ" and every month it's a story about these fucking retards sucker punching an old man or beating a woman into the hospital.

I know wrestling is a work but I really can't get behind most MMA guys, they are all legitimate scumbags. At least Cena visits dying children in the hospital, while Conner sucker punches old men (who no-sell it).

The Khabib / McGregor fight is such a great example of how MMA is just a scumbag organization. McGregor is spewing all that Islamophobic shit and insulting Khabib's family and culture and country and Dana lets him just to get more headlines and make more money. And then he gets soundly beat and it's "wow Khabib match over calm down." Fuck that. He should have pounded Conor's face in the middle of the ring until he was dead. Conor insults his religion, his culture and his family and then it's JUST A GAME BRO, CONSEQUENCES FOR ACTIONS AREN'T WHAT FIGHTING IS ABOUT BRO!

calm down, Mohammed...

>McGregor is spewing all that Islamophobic shit
god you people are just delusional

>Muslims

Chill out mate, it's just a bit of banter.

Fuck Connor but fuck towelheads ten times more.

Go back

P-please mr.Khabib I'm sorry!!!
No-no... no Stay away, AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Attached: GettyImages-1046898216.jpg (644x434, 41K)

Lol look how the butthurt wh*toids changed their tune when they get called out for being racists
Talk shit get hit little white bitches

Care to extrapolate?

Glad to see Yea Forums has the freshest 4 day old news

Khabib won and you are still seething like a year later

Care to make me smell what ya cookin?

I've just watched Muslims throw gay men off towers repeatedly (kinda based those fresh batches of webms) so there is no way you pussies can be this sensitives over mere words

Ya seething we aspergers

Seething Saudinigger

Old dude no sold that manlet's punch.

Based!

April wasn't a year ago

>Dana lets him just to get more headlines and make more money.

The problem was when he threw that dolly into Khabib's bus, injuring a couple of people. He got a slap on the wrist for that. The fact that McGregor isn't in prison right now is amazing. If he were black or Hispanic, no doubt he would be.

Dubliner here. Connor is currently a crack addict. he is ruining his life and those around him. based indeed. that old dude didn’t even flinch.

>WHAT
>YA THINK I WONT DO FUKKIN CRACK
>YA THINK IM A FUKKIN PUSS??
>IM CONNOR FUKKIN MCGREGOR
>becomes a crackhead

>The fact that McGregor isn't in prison right now is amazing. If he were black or Hispanic, no doubt he would be.
AHAHAHAHA HEHEHEH HOHOHO

Attached: jon-jones22.jpg (630x411, 19K)

nigger tier behavior

Show me when Jones threw a dolly through a glass window injuring people or when he assaulted someone on camera and got away with both

>supposed to be one of the best guys in UFC
>has reputation for his striking
>can't knock over (let alone knock out) some fat retiree with a sucker punch
KWAB

You gonna demand they arrest Lesnar for beating seth while he was in a stretcher too you fucking mark?

Yeah Jones has done a lot of stupid shit. He's also gotten in big trouble pretty much every time. Connor straight up got away with that chav shit.

>legit tough guy

Attached: 1299827572337.jpg (200x200, 9K)

worked lmao

Show me where McGregor was in a hit & run while on drugs, where someone could have died, where he left, returned for his money and ran away again yet didn't even get a driving ban and beat up and sexually assaulted a stripper.

At least two things you can say for McGregor are that he is the biggest draw they have and that he doesn't cheat, Jones is a full steroid abuser with a Randy Orton levels of rewriting the drug policy so they don't have to ban him and this isn't just UFC making allowences, this is a third party drug testing authority and althletic commissions chaging the rules and letting this cheater and criminal continue to fight despite barely being a difference making draw.

Jones got arrested for that shit, are you retarded or just blinded by Irish fanboyism?

hahahahahahahaha martial arts masters hahahaha islamophobia LMAO stupid sandnigger neither of those things are real hahaha

Attached: 43543643.gif (360x346, 170K)

McGregor has been arrested numerous times including for the bus incident, coalflake.

>McGregor
>doesn't cheat

You can not be this much of a mark he was juiced to the gills

And he’s not in jail, dude is white privilege personified, inb4 ‘Irish aren’t white’

>Guy wins fights or has a physique
>Must be on steroids

Neither is Jones.

It’s always the same faggots saying Irish not white Mexicans are white
It isn’t trolling it’s just being retarded

It's not about winning fights. How are you this much of a mark bro, what the fuck. Everyone is on steroids. We all agree they're fine now. Every single fucking body is on steroids, almost every pro athlete regardless of the sport, if there is money in it, they are on steroids, all the most swole guys at your local gym, instagram models, holywod celebrities, everyone. I'm not saying McGregor is on steroids because I'm some kind of fanantic, I'm saying he's on steroids because he is an MMA fighter. You really think they would bend the rules for Jones and not McGregor who is a bigger draw, lol. Please tell me you aren't going to point at USDA testing and say "look, he never failed!"

One hundred fucking percent he is on steroids. There was a UFC card yesterday, and clearly at LEAST half the guys they booked were juicing. I mean Yoel Romero vs Paulo Costa, holy fuck.

Maybe so. Nobody but Jones has had the UFC, USADA and athletic commisions all bend over backwards to allow someone who got caught pissing hot to fight ASAP despite not even being a difference making draw. I don't even see him getting called out for his obviously diminished performances in his last two fights post-steroid ban and heavier testing.

You can't even count the number of times Dana White has traded the legitimacy or dignity of his """sport"""" for a quick buck. Bending over backwards to accommodate Conor's public mental breakdown is only the most recent. Everybody knows, the first comment after Conor does any of this shit is always a fan pointing out Dana enabling it. I'll be happy when it all blows up.