Meltzer on WOR: Fox likely not very happy with WWE right now...

>Meltzer on WOR: Fox likely not very happy with WWE right now, they wanted NXT and will lose a ton of money by not getting it. NXT will be 2 hours.

>From last nights WOR:

>“Fox obviously thought they were getting the Wednesday show on FS1

>FS1 obviously lost God knows how many hours of UFC programming which hurts them because UFC programming is some of the strongest stuff they hard — NASCAR was kinda like the strongest I think on FS1 — but, UFC was very strong on FS1 and they lost all of that. Part of the deal was the idea that ‘the money that we’re going to spend on UFC we’re gonna spend on WWE.’ They had a shot, but the thing is that if nobody said anything then people would be like whatever, but they told their affiliates that we’re going to be getting NXT and they’re not.

>So that tells me that they thought strongly so now you’ve got a thing of, ‘Okay are we gonna’ — it wasn’t like we’re gonna have two hours of SmackDown and we’re gonna have this talk show and we’re gonna have all this other stuff, you know all this other special programming. It was like ‘we’re gonna be the WWE station, but they’re gonna have three hours on USA Network. Now all of a sudden WWE has made it so that Fox is not the WWE channel, USA is. USA Network is gonna have Miz & Mrs, they’re gonna have the Steve Austin show, they’re gonna have Raw, they’re gonna have two hours on Wednesday.”

Fucking kek it hasn't even started and this partnership is already down the drain, based Vince working Rupert Moloch

Attached: smackdown-fox-696x386.png (696x386, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/cs4ee1/meltzer_on_wor_fox_likely_not_very_happy_with_wwe/
ringsidenews.com/2019/08/16/interesting-fact-comparing-wwe-summerslam-aew-double-or-nothing-pay-per-view-buys/
ringsidenews.com/2019/06/07/aew-double-or-nothing-pulled-impressive-numbers-with-non-wwe-fans/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q6IS1sd_RDo&list=PLdniQsZyaAvmH1s1UVLeBpNPQ6ctd3mdc&index=2
cbssports.com/wwe/news/reports-wwe-will-move-nxt-brand-to-usa-network-announcement-set-for-monday-night-raw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think Meltzer is in to Netorare?

Attached: Subhuman.webm (852x480, 1.08M)

Working himself right into being cancelled

Faggot redditor cuckold reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/cs4ee1/meltzer_on_wor_fox_likely_not_very_happy_with_wwe/

Attached: 1560467462897.gif (400x310, 1.95M)

Vince will give them 205 live

I am, check out kiliu

>replying to your own thread with this
cringe

>kiliu
>first thing i see is lolis getting raped by niggers
Fuck you.

Those marks are fucking disgusting.

Damn someone really copied my post? thanks for the heads up.

Knowing Vince he's probably jacking off thinking about how he fucked over a real big shot Murdoch. "JUST LIKE BILLIONAIRE TED, PAL! HARRHARRHARR!"

>fucking over a company you're in business with to spite AEW
lol vince

worked

>likely

that's all that needs to be said. You niggaz really think Fox didn't know NXT wasn't part of the deal?

seven hours of wwe a week, ten to tweleve on ppv weeks. no thanks.

>fox not happy
will there be any blowback or is this just internet journo fodder?

Meltzer has zero clue. If Fox wanted 2 hours of NXT they would have had it. They most likely were offered it but decided against it or maybe USA has a deal where they have first right to NXT if WWE ever decided to move it to cable.
I highly doubt Vince would do something that would piss off Fox less than 2 months out from their deal starting.
Remember Meltzer is firmly in AEW's pocket. AEW is absolutely rattled by NXT being moved to cable and going head to head with them.

>Remember Meltzer is firmly in AEW's pocket.
but why tho?

Coping e-cel cringelord. AEW is already living rent free in Vincetty's head. Their (AEW) audience wants nothing to do with WWE shit. NXT is going to get crushed on Wednesday nights.

Attached: 1561579866841.jpg (1506x1052, 247K)

>Meltzer has zero clue
>Now here's a bunch of bullshit i am pulling directly out of my ass

Exactly, the only things in the wwe/fox deal was sd and the that fs1 studio show, if an option for nxt was part of the deal it would have been known. wwe probably went to fox with nxt first and fox passed on it and then they went to usa and usa jumped on it because they had the 2 hour hole of sd leaving.

Vince wants NXT to beat AEW in ratings. TNT is in more homes than both USA and FS1. But USA is in many more homes than FS1. So he went to USA because they have a better chance to beat TNT in the ratings. Simple as.

>TNT is in more homes than both USA and FS1
really? they always seemed on the same level as far as shitty cable channels go

The difference between TNT and USA is negligible compared to the difference between TNT and FS1.

They probably reach the same amount of homes, but TNT is the better known network because they have NBA on occasion.

>Working Fox into a shoot because of Cawdy and Kenny
Holy fucking RENT FREE

stop being so triggered you fucking snowflake.

Why the fuck did Fox drop UFC when it consistently drawed in sports offseasons, and let ESPN snatch them up with the looming 13.99 Disney + package that every household will access to.
They threw out an actually well presented sport for a decaying ridiculed product that’s going to drop off 500-1 mill in viewers within the next year.

ufc doesn't draw a dime

They will probably make a run at hockey in a couple of years. Also UFC ratings have been consistently declining for awhile now.

Fox are now owned by Disney who own ESPN.

>Disney the mega SJW company now has Smackdown on their TV a show ran by a /maga/tard
Someone make a twitter rant about it, lets make SD cancelled

Fox network, Fox news channels and Fox sports channels are still owned by Fox, ya simp.

The Fox networks and Fox Sports are separate entities that were not included in the sale to Disney.

Disney doesn't own Fox network.
Here is a list of what Disney got and what Fox kept in their deal

Attached: simpfoxdisneyguide.jpg (855x880, 142K)

>all these people trusting Memeltzer and his fake news
Holy shit you all have no idea how much WORKED you guys are right now.

>Their (AEW) audience wants nothing to do with WWE shit.

It's the same audience. Don't try to fool yourself.

This. Had Fox given WWE a better network to put the show on than FS1, I'm sure they would have gotten NXT. As it is, FS1 is not that widely available so going to USA means a better chance of drawing more people.

You're a fucking idiot and completely wrong.

Attached: Dave Meltzer nxt usa aew tnt ratings predictions.png (786x407, 72K)

NXT 700k
AEW 500k

0 for both because wrestling is fucking shit thanks to that jew piece of trash

Tied

Where the fuck are the anons from last week who said...

>"Kek, Fox didn't even want NXT, that's why they gave it to USA."

I know you were just seething aewfags putting more of your lies out in the world.
Now I want you to: APOLOGIZE

Attached: hPWtTXf.gif (375x315, 1.35M)

nxt: dimes
tranny fed: cobwebs

>It's the same audience. Don't try to fool yourself.
Proofs? According to Meltzer, there isn't much crossover between people who bought Double or Nothing and UFC or WWE.

for fucks sake too much content. 3 hours Raw, 2 SDL, 1 205, 1 NXT, 1 NXT UK plus a PPV or a fucking saudi show. this is why I don't care anymore and eventually watch raw & SD and fast forward the fuck out of it

>According to Meltzer

Well there's where your wrong to begin with. How would he know to begin with? Does he have access to everyone's cable/satellite bill in the country? Where's HIS proof? He's talking out of his ass dude and making shit up to further his friends' agendas. Wake up. He's hardly an impartial individual. If he treated every federation the same then I would consider what he said. He doesn't.

>Proofs?

Common sense. Listening to Dave and thinking he's 100% right, you probably have none yourself, but I'll still try to explain this as simple as I possibly can.

Do you really think there's that many wrestling fans around in 2019? Wrestling is a niche show in this day and age. There's not that many fans to begin with. NXT is essentially ROH/indy shit done by WWE. AEW is essentially the same thing as NXT, hence their fanbase is the same. Had you said AEW fans want nothing to do with just RAW or SDL then you might have a point but NXT is the same kind of show. Indy shit manlets doing flips.

Attached: 1329960258404.jpg (298x292, 40K)

E-chads and aewtists would BOTH agree you're a fucking retard if you watch all that shit. Even consider watching it. Don't you have a fucking social life?

A mentally healthy person should only watch wrestling ONCE a week (maybe twice if there's a ppv). Me? I take the zero sum approach aka don't watch any of it. The only time I think about it is when I take a shit and shitpost. Then I wipe my butt and crawl back into bed with my gf.

Stats? Hehe nope! I am right!

give fox twink midgets live, nxt uk and main event.
PROBLEM SOLVED

Attached: NI.jpg (600x568, 24K)

Why not give Fox the midget division ?

You have to admit, this is fucking hilarious. Fox should have been a little bit more careful when dealing with a carny.

Yesterday the narrative among the AEWtists and Meltzerdrones was that Fox Sports 1 dropped NXT like a hot potato and they had to crawl to the "lesser" USA network for a lesser spot.
They never were able to explain how being on a top 10 cable channel was worse than being on the #56 cable channel.

Attached: numbers don't lie.jpg (563x999, 137K)

They still have a network to sell. Losing NXT so it can be on TV is a big hit already, moving 205 or whatever to FS1 would be another loss to the network's value even if nobody really watches it

So did RAW and Smackdown go to a weaker channel?

That poster's 'likely' is just as factual and accurate as Meltzer's 'likely' you copehard simp. It's all just speculation.

have sex

No, Raw and Smackdown are moving to free-to-air broadcast TV from pay cable. They're about to be in every home in America.

gain height

Funny how AEWfags like to make shit up, huh?

If FOX would have given NXT 2 hours on a weeknight they would have gotten NXT. If it came down to FS1 vs. USA Vince would have been a retard to choose FS1.

Fucking kek

Attached: 93ED7964-F955-43F5-9251-4A199B97C2E4.jpg (1024x961, 113K)

two fucking hours for a d show holy shit. ram at 3 is the trail of tears at this point.

have sex loser

>Meltzer
>Positive reporting about WWE
>ever

Nothing positive ever happens in or to WWE lol

>based Vince working Rupert Moloch
based? more like 'fuck you Vince, smackdown is cancelled!' - Rupert

>It's the same audience.
It won't be once Vince starts booking NXT.

care to extrapolate?

Fox could have literally got AEW for free instead they wasted all their money on the World
Wrestling Entertainment

t. retard

Spare me the TNA Mecca tier cope.

ringsidenews.com/2019/08/16/interesting-fact-comparing-wwe-summerslam-aew-double-or-nothing-pay-per-view-buys/
>Out of the people who bought Summerslam on pay-per-view, only 436 paid to see AEW Double Or Nothing. Therefore, it was noted that these die-hard WWE fans did not sample AEW’s pay-per-view event for the most part. However, a higher percentage bought the Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman fight at around 600 buys.

ringsidenews.com/2019/06/07/aew-double-or-nothing-pulled-impressive-numbers-with-non-wwe-fans/
>Impact Wrestling’s Homecoming event did 3,300 buys. Of those fans who purchased that event 493 bought Double Or Nothing making it 14.9% of those fans. Impact’s Rebellion PPV only did 2,200 buys with 663 of those fans buying AEW’s first event at an impressive 30.1%.

Fine response

Attached: ChG4gI_WMAAA_LJ.jpg (1200x670, 122K)

no idea about the numbers but obviously the debut will be in aew's favor for all the hype of a brand new company
but if aew pushes shit tier comedy angles like they've done in every god damn event so far, nxt will smoke them every week after the debut.

huh what u mean?

Seriously doubt FOX wants trannies, amputees, and gays stapling cigarettes to people's heads on their network. Why do you guys choose to ignore the MAJOR flaws with AEW's roster?

Attached: 719834.jpg (400x300, 47K)

WOR: m.youtube.com/watch?v=q6IS1sd_RDo&list=PLdniQsZyaAvmH1s1UVLeBpNPQ6ctd3mdc&index=2

Attached: 7a71f693ac4659d62e1bfbee428660d2.jpg (320x359, 24K)

You can take that reddit/wooo/ tier crash and shove it in your ass

Honestly depends on how ALL OUT does. Not to sound like Corny, but they need to cut out the comedy shit and get serious on these first couple of shows or they will lose quickly.

As for NXT, it's gonna be loaded with legends and shit for its 1st episode.

>You can take that reddit/wooo/ tier crash and shove it in your ass

Attached: 78.jpg (506x673, 41K)

cope. stop being subhuman

I like how Dave talks about UFC like he's part of the company.

Attached: 03.jpg (300x266, 16K)

Thanks.

Attached: Kylie Rae's #AEWDoN post match comments aew all elite wrestling mouth breather open.png (2314x1971, 1.77M)

Other sites like CBS are now reporting the USA move, there really will be an announcement tomorrow.

cbssports.com/wwe/news/reports-wwe-will-move-nxt-brand-to-usa-network-announcement-set-for-monday-night-raw/

>WWE will announce Monday night during its signature television program Raw that the company's third major brand will be moving to national television. NXT will jump from the streaming-only WWE Network to cable giant USA Network, according to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. It was previously reported by Meltzer and Mike Johnson of PWInsider that such a move was forthcoming.

>NXT is expected to remain on its long-time home of Wednesday nights but expand from one to two hours, presumably airing from 8-10 p.m. ET. It is unknown whether it will air live or move from its home at Full Sail University. NXT is presently taped upwards of four episodes at a time at Full Sail, a production facility near the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.

>Despite NXT originally being created as a developmental brand for WWE -- a place where talent in the PC could hone their skill and learn how to perform for a televised audience -- its weekly show and quarterly pay-per-views have become critically acclaimed. In fact, many professional wrestling fans and journalists prefer NXT the weekly WWE product.

>The NXT move comes at a critical juncture for WWE as it is facing a true external threat for the first time in decades. All Elite Wrestling, an upstart wrestling promotion with a billionaire financier, formally launched in January. The company has already seen massive, perhaps unprecedented, success with hardcore fans in selling out arenas for PPVs and TV tapings. It will launch its own TNT-based TV show, which is expected to be called AEW Revolution, on Wednesday, Oct. 2.

Attached: Nick Jackson The Young Bucks AEW NXT Wednesday Night War.png (791x332, 51K)

Attached: BMp0-xFCcAEBDlT.jpg (480x640, 35K)

God I hope they leave meme sail and tour.

Attached: Kylie Rae Epic Marriage Proposal at AEW Double or Nothing Weigh In - Starrcast II-rjEej7NQ-r0 (00:00 (691x926, 706K)

thats why paul is talking to cmll
cmll + wwe based show on fox coming 2020
will be called mega miercoles and their first big feud will be rush vs andrade for the big gold world heavyweight championship

>Knowing Vince

>Trusting a dude who has been right 9/10 times for the past 3 decades.
Oh no. How silly of me. Drink more of the WWE kool-aid kid.

>Thinking stapling shit into your head in a match is a bad thing
No wonder wrestling is so gay now, bunch of fucking SJW fans like you. Fuck that. Give me MORE blood and guts.

>"Fuck that. Give me MORE blood and guts."

Attached: Literally is afraid of Enzo.png (600x375, 326K)

>Fox likely
You can stop reading after those two words, the rest is sheer conjecture.

It's not presented as anything but ya simp.

But Meltzerdrones and AEWtists are so desperate for anything that will topple the big bad WWE that they place undue weight on anything he says. It's Battered Wife Syndrome, it's pathological really.

I really wish fox kept the UFC, I hate this espn plus bullshit

>Vince working network executives into a SEETHING SHOOT
BASED. Vince is the only good wrestling booker/promoter in the history of this gay sport