*runs the Nigger Felon League out of business*

*runs the Nigger Felon League out of business*

Attached: F23FC206-B9D5-45FD-9272-09A2DE15CDDD.jpg (1200x1345, 264K)

I don't watch XFL so I don't care

The XFL doesn’t what kneeling nu-male subhumans like you watching anyway. Shoo, nigger.

Won't make it to week 8

In all seriousness how big of a financial disaster is this for Vince & WWE when it fails spectacularly? Will Vince have to sell the WWE?

Attached: 398.jpg (268x327, 27K)

I only watch scantily clad female football. It works me into a shoot

the xfl costed 100 vince around milion dollars, which is a lot, but hardly impactful to wwe's finances

As dumb as vince is creatively when it comes to week to week continuity and story progression, he's as equally calculated and selective in his business moves. Even if the XFL does just this one season, he's still okay for the long term

Will Vince introduce promos and maybe have some wrestlers play?
That would be based desu.

I played one season of college football at Campbell 3 years ago. I was second string and didn’t play a minute. If I get on roids can I get a spot in the XFL?

>d-tier caliber football
only people watching are gonna be desperate gambling degenerates

Attached: ae chads laugh.jpg (717x458, 61K)

Btw I’m kind of fat now

Incel

>the xfl costed 100 vince around milion dollars
I know what you meant but what you typed is funnier

goddamn how did i fuck that up so badly

Attached: 1565474958169.jpg (419x404, 15K)

the (((shareholders))) would not allow him to use wwe assets it is a completely separate entity
>McMahon confirmed Thursday that he would solely fund the venture with the aforementioned $100 million. Furthermore, the new XFL will not have any attachment to WWE financially or otherwise, unlike the previous incarnation of the league which featured WWE superstars promoting the product and even WWE announcers calling the action.
he sold a bunch of wwe stock to fund it

Damn, too bad...

Is that a short season? I don't watch football, but that looks really short to me

It took one HUNDRED Vinces to put this together pal

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

NO NIGGER QBS ALLOWED

Attached: 5E304EE9-6BB1-469E-A045-539AEE0B52F2.jpg (750x661, 355K)

>underwhelming wh*toid football
yikes

Attached: wh_toids.webm (500x281, 1.49M)

damn tv has got desperate. giving minor league foot 8pm Thursday network slots

Based

BAH GOD COLLEGE FOOTBALL. YOU SHOULD TRY OUT FOR THE WWE

>starting right after everyone's shot their Superbowl wad and burnt out watching football
LMAO this is going to crash and burn so hard

Americans are Neanderthals. They never get tired of niggercrash.

I miss AAF.

sure, Mike Minter doesn’t train any weaklings or simps. Plus, Buies Creek is alright in my book

Bro that’s kinda cringe

>American "football"

Attached: 313-3136080_pepe-wojack-suit-tux-pepe-and-wojak-laughing.png (544x479, 160K)

The XFL has only 8 teams, so it makes sense for them to run a shorter schedule

Both versions of football are entertaining in their own ways. However I prefer European football

racism is cringe

your cringe you fucking bitch

with how hard he pushed the «no kneeling» rule, Vince is really trying to grab the retarded racist redneck audience

have to agree, citing “racism” is pretty cringe

>with how hard he pushed the «no kneeling»

He mentioned it once during the initial announcement two years ago. Have they doubled down on it since then? I haven't really heard them discussing it since then.

It’s a work. He’s going to tell all the black players to kneel behind the scenes.

Oh shit it starts on my birthday. Based. Thank you based Vince.

it’s more that it was the only real info about the league he gave

that’s also my sister’s birthday. She’s a loathsome cunt, so I shall wish you a happy birthday instead of her, user