Woah... how can WWE compete with this?

Woah... how can WWE compete with this?

Attached: THIS_IS_ALSO_AWESOME.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

That hair unironically suits Kenneth

>crowd didn't even react

Attached: 1564627396659.jpg (723x800, 84K)

Does anyone have the time kenny and bucks flapped like birds?

Crowd was going apeshit all match. You have a cognitive disability, I'm afraid.

nigga that crowd was literally the reason they did that

like this

Attached: this_is_awesome.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>no calm and polite this is awesome chant like basedxt
Theyre donezo

>finally get viable financial competition to WWE and a potential big league alternative
>it's dweeb shit that epitomises everything that keeps wrestling as a shitty niche, pandering to the withered, decaying fanbase and making no effort to create new fans
What did we do to deserve this wrestlechads?

The crowd was muttering really loudly, "muh workrate." Watch some 2000 WWE and see what a real crowd was like. They actually stood up for high spots. Can you fucking believe it? Maybe it's because they weren't garbage like this and they didn't have to try and convince themselves that it was entertaining to virtue signal and agree with uncle Dave.

Attached: C58BD85F-BE87-40F9-9607-7E5AC53E814B.gif (320x190, 1.86M)

>Have show for video games fans
>Reference Video games in it
WOW
JUST
WOW

Attached: 4453453454.gif (162x226, 777K)

The only one who did a decent kick was Omega,i'm having a deja vu that i said this already

Why do people like thse lucha midgets? They work bucks-tier matches and botch semi-frequently yet people pretend they're top-tier wrestlers or whatever

>people pay to see this

Imagine how many WWE shows have been ruined by women since 2010

literally no one in frame cared, tranny

Attached: HOT CROWD.webm (960x540, 2.08M)

men's wrestling in WWE isn't much better
you don't watch WWE for the wrestling (a hint is that they won't even let anyone say the W word), you watch it for the......funny cartoon characters? i guess?

larger-than-life characters like Ricochet and Seth Freaking Rollins

Nick had a pretty good superkick there imo

>WE'RE IN THE KNOW! WRESTLING IS FAKE AND GOOFY GUYS! DO YOU GET IT!
I hate these fags so much. Not even the retard smarks are getting into it. It's dumb and predictable outside of a novelty gimmick but the Young Cucks think it will last them forever

it's already lasted them like 15 years so i don't blame them for thinking that

Well I've definitely seen that post about this webm so you probably have and I probably read it.

>>Comparing AEW's manlet division to WWE's tranny division
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA Why do AEWtists BTFO themselves so frequently?

Exist
Bases

The funny thing is that Charlotte and Lacey are taller than most of the AEW roster

TYBG

It's one thing to have a niche of people follow you everywhere you go and another you actually appeal to people.

the former applies to the entire wrestling business, though

You see, white liberals have what is called a negative in-group bias, meaning they prefer other races over their own. All other groups have a positive in-group bias. This means that Mexicans prefer Mexicans over whites and white liberals also prefer Mexicans over whites. Same with Jap shit. White liberals tend to have more money than white non-liberals, giving them more financial ability to be represented. Thus, autistic cuck foreigner cringe shit gets priority over anything badass and American, mmmmmmmmm.

They looked antsy. Not bored, but not comfortable or necessarily entertained either.

Not a single person looked interested that everyone in that ring gave and got a superkick. When there is no reaction to ANYONE taking or dishing out moves... Dead on arrival.

>Dead on arrival
Objectively false as they sold out all the shows like month from their start

the blonde next to the child, look at her face. Priceless

two retards on the right are loving it, the rest seems to be waiting for anything else

What the shit, no wonder they aborted lacey. she wrestles like she's made out of lead

Attached: 1529268825673.png (244x348, 131K)

>you will never be raised by a workrate smark mommy that cringes at waifushit

i don't mind aew and like some of guys they have but wish nothing but pain and suffering to the young bucks. how do i reconcile these two opposing viewpoints?