What's so amazing about it

What's so amazing about it

Attached: 2.jpg (784x764, 101K)

It means more deregulation and cutting taxes for the rich so you can fuck over the working/middle class for short-term economic gain.

Attached: 0yvu26iv5xgz.jpg (736x552, 103K)

This. Kane is a cuck

because dude poor people are only poor because they don't work hard enough so we need to cut all welfare

> He emphasizes the inseparable connection between “inner capital” (mindset, relationships, knowledge, and spirit)
>“If you have inner capital,” Bryant writes, “you can never be truly poor.
lmao

Nothing, he got paid to advertise.
>wow just wow
Please

>works his fellow black people into buying his bullshit book

Are black people carnies?

Why can't I blame both?
You do understand that Trump's trade policy is meant to combat the multinationals right?

Except the greatest wealth creation period in human history resulted from deregulation and low taxation, which led to a greater standard of living for everyone from the rich to the working class

Fuck off marx nigger

>This guy actually thought he had something
Most people don't read, least of all the illiterate American blacks. He's trying to work everybody out of their dimes, not just negroes. Have a sense of business, racetard.

>Wage growth starts to plummet in the 80s as the corporations start hoarding their tax cuts
OH NO NO NO NO NOOOO MUH TRICKLEDOWN BTFO

Attached: 1280px-U.S._Hourly_Wages_-_Real_or_Adjusted_for_Inflation_1964-2014.png (1280x850, 208K)

a jew taking financial advice from a black is pretty amazing

It wasn't the tax cuts, it was their offloading of jobs overseas. We never had a level playing ground on trade due to the marshall plan.
Also, 'trickle down' is a term used exclusively by the left

Look at the Kansas experiment and tell me supply-side economics isn't complete bullshit.

But I never said I support voodoo economics. I just said that the left's perspective about it is wrong.

FUCKING KEK

So it's one of THOSE books. YIKES.

Getting real tired of Jews

Attached: 08680E21-FF61-4DE7-ACCD-97F3088F67E9.jpg (600x400, 50K)

> wage growth as a reliable measure for economic prosperity

Oh NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Let me guess, MONEY GOOD LIBERALS BAD

>I don't care if my wages are stagnant my bosses are getting paid tons!!!
The absolute state of burgers

Yes. Got a problem with that?