Naito IWGP Heavyweight Championship Victory Celebration Thread

I know the match hasn't even been booked yet, but Naito is going to be the first guy to beat the G1 winner and win Ibushi's briefcase, taking it all the way to da Dome where he will beat Okada for the IWGP title and become New Japan's top guy. Based Gedo with the slowburn build booking that worked all the doubters.

GET IN HERE NAITOBROS! WE DID IT!

Attached: naitofw.jpg (200x200, 5K)

can't wait till he loses again, the seethe will be hilarious as usual.

DESTINOOOOOOOOOO

I like this alternate timeline, though I know it's not true

care to extrapolate?

bruh look at this autists shoes

Attached: 06B5E211-8AE8-488B-8F90-57315FA377C4.jpg (1478x1108, 416K)

trully tranquilo

based velcrochad. aint wasting his time with laces becoming untied. doesnt care what anyone thinks.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (367x550, 31K)

This except Switchblade

NAIII TO
NAIII TO
NAIII TO

congrats naito!

Naito didn’t beat Ibushi in the G1 tho, he doesn’t get a shot.

He'll need robot knees soon.

He'll bait jay into having a no dq for the ic belt on 1.4 then have sanada moonsault on him for the ez win then walk into the prestigious 1.5 main event and beat the winner of ibushi vs suzuki that's how you double sellout the dome shows

Lmao jay would just have the firing squad rape naisimp and then hit him with a bladerunner for the ez win

Attached: 1565641724467.jpg (960x1200, 226K)

Why don't they just do an Elimination Chamber at Wrestle Kingdom.

Okada vs Ibushi vs Naito vs Tanahashi vs Switchblade vs Ishii, imagine the yen.

>Thinking Sawdust Simp can outsmart Based Switchchad

Ibushi is defending the case against EVIL and KENTA. With Taichi going after the NEVER, I wonder what the plan is for Naito at Ryogoku in October.

Why don't you stick to watching WWMeme instead?

So called tough Japanese wrestlers scared of gimmick matches.

Ya gotta kill yourself

Jay has a IC claim and ibushi has teased about wanting to be double champion
My guess is jay will win the IC belt but will lose it to naito on night one, then naito beats ibushi on night two

>Ibushi keeps the briefcase until Tokyo Dome 1.4
>Beats Okada for the IWGP Hebī-kyū Taitoru
>Naito wins/defends the IWGP I.C. on 1.4 against Jay Whiteo
>Title vs. Title on 1.5
>Ibushi VERUS Naito
>Naito wins

This is the only way it happens boys, but TRANQUILO. it is Destino. Adios.

Attached: C_gtcEDUQAAIQ6O.jpg (1536x2048, 413K)

Dilate in the pool of your own cringe tranny, but before you join the 41%, watch a BJW match. It might make you regret chopping your peepee off

>scared of gimmick matches
gimmick matches are a crutch for shitty wrestlers/booking, stick to wwmeme

Seems like they're setting up Naito to win in 2 nights now that Ibushi has set it up. They wouldve just got 1 match instead of the three if Naito won the G1. Naito challanging for ic after winning g1 would be awkward, plus Naito has already won the g1 twice. This will also bait Jay into challanging for the IC which he probably doesnt cate about. Wk 1.4 will lIkely be the opposite of g1 semis. Im not fond of this double belt stuff though, and seems like wwe did a similar thing this year, which would look poor even if Gedo made this up 3 years ago

Based ryuji Ito needs to throw a tranny wrestler into a lightube bundle

It isn't the most inspiring booking.. you book two Tokyo Dome events and this is what you have planned? It almost feels like a round robin of the top guys.

>Ibushi and Naito have yet another match
>Ibushi’s neck does again
>Naito wins the briefcase
Honestly this would kill those snowflakes on reddit. Imagine not wanting another banger from these two.

>where he will beat Okada for the IWGP title and become New Japan's top guy
That finish ain't gonna work for me brother

Attached: Okada-DIMES.jpg (685x768, 176K)

>Kazu Three Straps
HOLY DIMES

Naito is not going to the briefcase. EVIL and KENTA are. This has already been established, simp.

Oi that's bloody gimmick infringement, whatever bollocks Kazu-chan is cooking up he better watch out, for the Submission Söyboy, got it wanker?

Attached: eb2588892526effc-600x338.png (600x338, 276K)

The only way he's winning the title is on Fire Pro Wrestling for PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.